Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoiler: Arianna is Rafe's sister
Topic Started: Apr 29 2009, 09:51 PM (3,474 Views)
mirabella

samixxx
Apr 30 2009, 03:50 PM
mirabella
Apr 30 2009, 03:17 PM
valerie
Apr 30 2009, 03:09 PM
i don't like arianna she jealous of sami already and doesn't even no her she better watch out because sami can be sweet at times but sami is feisty and she will go back at you if you ticked her off
Where did you see that Arianna is jealous of Sami? And what would she have to be jealous about since Rafe is her brother?
In tomorrows epi, she seems to have taken a dislike to Sami. :laugh: She is probably going to cause of few problems for Safe.
Hmm.....that doesn't sound too good. Maybe she is just being protective of her brother.

Thanks for the info!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alligato
Member Avatar

luvpumpkns
Apr 30 2009, 01:16 PM
yawn. i was hoping she was an ex. why would you say to your brother 'i thought i'd never see you again?' anyway, i'm disappointed. i guess rafe is going to stay in sami's orbit and her orbit alone for the time being. talk about a dull pairing.

luv - I thought the same thing too...as his sister, she really won't affect Safe too much, so I guess they are in each other's orbit for awhile.

I am curious to see who she will end up with, and what her story is. I am hoping she GOES AFTER Lucas...and we get some more Lucas action and a woman who chases after him. What a change!

MTSRocks
Member Avatar

I thought this was Y&R for a sec!

Deleted User
Deleted User

I think Arianna's problem with Sami will be over the fact that she overhears Lucas saying he is keeping a secret for Sami.. Being a protective sister this would raise a red flag .. She has no way of knowing that Rafe is aware of and keeping the secret with her.

I was wondering myself why they would both say "I never thought Id see you again" One idea came to mind.
They were raised Catholic and obviously spent time around a convent.. Maybe Arianna had dreams to be a Nun, and had joined a cloister maybe in Europe.. After some time she found it was indeed not for her and returned home and was maybe searching for Rafe after hearing he was around Salem.. Who knows.. but its plausible.
Quote Post Goto Top

michelle
Member Avatar

I thought their hug in tomorrow's preview was disgusting. I have a brother and we have never, nor will ever hug so provocatively. I get that the writers are trying to "surprise" us by their true relationship, but this scene is just gross.

Incest is not best. Despite what they have done with Max and all his nieces.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Apr 29 2009, 09:52 PM
I'm not even watching the show and I figured that one out..
I know right lol :P

Deleted User
Deleted User

Geesh.. IM kinda shocked here... I thought the hug was fine, nothing disgusting about it at all.
Some families are very close, and affectionate,Ive had my brother before he was paralyzed pick me up in a hug and swing me around.
Ofcourse if someone is looking for something ugly they can always find it, but it usually resides within themself.
Quote Post Goto Top

michelle
Member Avatar

No, I think the writers wrote the scene that way to try and confuse the viewers about what their real relationship was, implying that she was an old girlfriend instead of just his sister.

Tacky nonetheless.

If I wanted to find something ugly, I wouldn't look within myself, I'd try watching Safe for 5 minutes. But, no thanks.

mirabella

Taelyn
Apr 30 2009, 10:26 PM
Geesh.. IM kinda shocked here... I thought the hug was fine, nothing disgusting about it at all.
Some families are very close, and affectionate,Ive had my brother before he was paralyzed pick me up in a hug and swing me around.
Ofcourse if someone is looking for something ugly they can always find it, but it usually resides within themself.
I just watched that scene and I didn't see anything wrong with that hug. It was a hug, no kissing or anything else implied. It was a normal hug between siblings who hadn't seen each other in a long time.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I hope she's a ho and/or former ho. Days does pretty good with those (Kate, Billie, Nicole). Otherwise she'll wind up a total bust.

Maybe she thought she'd never see him again because he was guarding Sami in Witness Whatever and that's all kinds of dangerous. Or something.
Edited by px780, May 1 2009, 01:37 PM.

mirabella

px780
May 1 2009, 01:36 PM
I hope she's a ho and/or former ho. Days does pretty good with those (Kate, Billie, Nicole). Otherwise she'll wind up a total bust.

Maybe she thought she'd never see him again because he was guarding Sami in Witness Whatever and that's all kinds of dangerous. Or something.
LOL!!!!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply