Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for Week of May 4th; The family battle lines are drawn for a showdown...
Topic Started: May 1 2009, 09:02 PM (1,602 Views)
Ellie

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mirabella

Thanks for posting. Looks like an exciting week!

Alin89
Member Avatar

loved it

peaches179

Thanks, Ellie! :)

Manda1

Like this promo - thank you for posting. EJ has some kind of melt down next week Tues according to the clip on prevuze....So will be an exciting week.

downwhtone
Member Avatar

Is that a new guy doing the voice over? I don't like his voice for a Days promo.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Promo is still too short but...

It looks fantastic. I love the bodyguards standing the background with EJ and Victor and the way Victor says "We have him." Should be a great week.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I love when Stefano throws the fine glass.

The ending is excellent too when EJ says "my father is missing", and Victor responds "we have him".

I just wish these promos were not soo short!

Thanks Ellie :)

alyciarashea
Member Avatar

I love DOOL. Can't wait for the up coming episode.

mesagirl
Member Avatar

Great promo. This is the best storyline they've had on Days for years.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

mesagirl
May 2 2009, 10:21 AM
Great promo. This is the best storyline they've had on Days for years.
I would say its the best since John's death!

Kenny
Member Avatar

What the hell is this feud about anyway? What started it? Something stupid, I bet.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Kenny
May 2 2009, 02:15 PM
What the hell is this feud about anyway? What started it? Something stupid, I bet.
It started with the fuels project but Tony took the plans to his grave. Since Tony's death it's been personal.

1. Fuels project
2. Tony dies
3. Stefano and EJ have Philip shot
4. Victor have Stefano kidnaped

cjknick
Member Avatar

Kenny
This last round was due to Tony's death even though it was technically an accident - but Tony would not have been at the pier, nor would he have fallen had Phillip not called him down there, fight insued, Tony goes to leave turns to address Phillip railing failed Tony falls on to sharp piece of wood, the wound being so massive he eventually dies at the hospital. Stefano and EJ retaliate with a hit put out on Phillip - Phillip is shot but survives. Stefano falls ill thinks he has been poisoned but he has Diabetes and he leaves the country for treatment - There is however a look alike Stefano decoy floating around - my guess is that Victor has the Decoy!

But remember last Summer it was John against Phillip and John at the time was running the Dimera empire. Phillip was shot last Summer too!
Edited by cjknick, May 2 2009, 02:44 PM.

victoriaf

Thanks Ellie for posting!

When I was watching this I thought man EJ has really been involved with or in scenes with nearly every character on the show now and he has only been in Salem (3) years. Stefano, Sami, Nicole, Brady, Rafe, Lucas, Victor, Phillip, Bo, Hope, Roman, Lexie, Abe, Caroline, Maggie, Mickey, Chelsea, Will, Mia, Doctor Baker, Stephanie, Max, Melanie, Chloe, Kate, Marlena, John, Tony, Anna, Willow, Shawn, Belle, Bille, Austin, Carrie, Bart, Mary, and Dr. Rolf, Ava, Carmine, Mimi, Bonnie, Nick, Morgan, Patrick, Thugs 1,2 and 3 HE has had scenes with these children too: Theo, Allie, Johhny, Sidney. That EJ he sure gets around!

I just hope when he kidnaps Stephanie that they remember that they knew each other from being race car drivers together. I'm sure EJ is in for a slap or two as she lets him have it over him hurting her parents, herself and now Phillip.
Edited by victoriaf, May 2 2009, 05:19 PM.

ginababe
BANNED

^after Stefanie gets kidnapped, so does EJ, hehehe!! so I think there will be some time for him to think LOL!

Faye

Sounds like an exiting week! Can't wait!

mesagirl
Member Avatar

victoriaf
May 2 2009, 05:10 PM
Thanks Ellie for posting!

When I was watching this I thought man EJ has really been involved with or in scenes with nearly every character on the show now and he has only been in Salem (3) years. Stefano, Sami, Nicole, Brady, Rafe, Lucas, Victor, Phillip, Bo, Hope, Roman, Lexie, Abe, Caroline, Maggie, Mickey, Chelsea, Will, Mia, Doctor Baker, Stephanie, Max, Melanie, Chloe, Kate, Marlena, John, Tony, Anna, Willow, Shawn, Belle, Bille, Austin, Carrie, Bart, Mary, and Dr. Rolf, Ava, Carmine, Mimi, Bonnie, Nick, Morgan, Patrick, Thugs 1,2 and 3 HE has had scenes with these children too: Theo, Allie, Johhny, Sidney. That EJ he sure gets around!

I just hope when he kidnaps Stephanie that they remember that they knew each other from being race car drivers together. I'm sure EJ is in for a slap or two as she lets him have it over him hurting her parents, herself and now Phillip.
Who knows, maybe Stephanie will fall in love with EJ! He seems to be able to make his victims have feelings for him. Bring on EJanie!! :lol:

madelinehawaii

Kenny
considering the history between these two and all the ways I can think of that they could have started a feud between them...they had to go off and ignore all that and use something that made NO sense with anyone's history, especially Stefano and Victor's. The feud itself is a great idea but basing it as they did on something that had no ties to the past cheapened it right off the bat. Hell, having them fight over Kate would have made more sense.
Edited by madelinehawaii, May 2 2009, 06:40 PM.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Awesome! I can't wait to see the Victor/EJ with the bodyguards scenes! Those look sweet!

Oh, and there is a Stefano look alike? Seriously? And Victor has that dude? Then EJ gets kidnapped? I am just missing all of this good stuff! How does EJ escape? I'll laugh my ass off if Sami goes after him and rescues him?
And what does he do with Stephanie? Put her in Stefano's dungeon?
This is all so cool! I had no clue about any of this!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply