Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for Week of May 4th; The family battle lines are drawn for a showdown...
Topic Started: May 1 2009, 09:02 PM (1,598 Views)
IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

downwhtone
May 1 2009, 11:02 PM
Is that a new guy doing the voice over? I don't like his voice for a Days promo.
I'm pretty sure the guy who used to do the DOOL voice overs (and a ton of other voice overs) died, but I agree it doesn't seem right now having this guy doing these instead.

Here's a contrast to refresh your memory (apologies in advance for also refreshing your memory of that awful Tinda Lao storyline, but sorry it cracks me up every time when Phillip gets coffee thrown in his face and Shawn falls over)

Edited by IMissAremid, May 2 2009, 10:37 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Sindacco
May 2 2009, 02:34 PM
Kenny
May 2 2009, 02:15 PM
What the hell is this feud about anyway? What started it? Something stupid, I bet.
It started with the fuels project but Tony took the plans to his grave. Since Tony's death it's been personal.

1. Fuels project
2. Tony dies
3. Stefano and EJ have Philip shot
4. Victor have Stefano kidnaped
I haven't gotten around to catching up on the episodes around Tony's death that are sitting on my DVR, but why/how was it that Tony took the fuels project secret to his grave?

Did Nick die in jail too and no one can talk to him to get the plan details again? I mean at the very least EJ would be able to see him, you'd think, as Nick's lawyer.

Sorry if I'm injecting a little logic in here for a DOOL plot, as I know it's pointless.

In any event, I'm loving this much Victor and can't wait to see how this all goes down. I didn't even think about the possibility of Victor picking up that lookalike though. This should be good.

jane1978

IMissAremid
May 2 2009, 10:41 PM
Sindacco
May 2 2009, 02:34 PM
Kenny
May 2 2009, 02:15 PM
What the hell is this feud about anyway? What started it? Something stupid, I bet.
It started with the fuels project but Tony took the plans to his grave. Since Tony's death it's been personal.

1. Fuels project
2. Tony dies
3. Stefano and EJ have Philip shot
4. Victor have Stefano kidnaped
I haven't gotten around to catching up on the episodes around Tony's death that are sitting on my DVR, but why/how was it that Tony took the fuels project secret to his grave?

Did Nick die in jail too and no one can talk to him to get the plan details again? I mean at the very least EJ would be able to see him, you'd think, as Nick's lawyer.

Sorry if I'm injecting a little logic in here for a DOOL plot, as I know it's pointless.

In any event, I'm loving this much Victor and can't wait to see how this all goes down. I didn't even think about the possibility of Victor picking up that lookalike though. This should be good.
Iīm not sure about Tony, we just know Nicol tried to find the plans in his room and didnīt succeed. I quess Stefano could find it if he wanted, but he nor EJ never wanted the fuel project to be realized, just contrary, their goal was to trick Melanie and destroy it forever.

As for Nick, EJ made a lot of mension about him being in some sort of heavy corrective program at the jail so he doesnīt have time to write the project again. And the project wasnīt just his work, Melanieīs dad had a huge part as well and Max did some corrections, so maybe Nick isnīt able to figure it out all alone, atleast not in jail.

Of course, that was the main problem with the AFP from beginning. It was too big even for a fictive soap world because if realized it would literally changed everything. So it had to be destroyed, lost, abandoned, or whatever.

coffeelover

mesagirl
May 2 2009, 06:09 PM
victoriaf
May 2 2009, 05:10 PM
Thanks Ellie for posting!

When I was watching this I thought man EJ has really been involved with or in scenes with nearly every character on the show now and he has only been in Salem (3) years. Stefano, Sami, Nicole, Brady, Rafe, Lucas, Victor, Phillip, Bo, Hope, Roman, Lexie, Abe, Caroline, Maggie, Mickey, Chelsea, Will, Mia, Doctor Baker, Stephanie, Max, Melanie, Chloe, Kate, Marlena, John, Tony, Anna, Willow, Shawn, Belle, Bille, Austin, Carrie, Bart, Mary, and Dr. Rolf, Ava, Carmine, Mimi, Bonnie, Nick, Morgan, Patrick, Thugs 1,2 and 3 HE has had scenes with these children too: Theo, Allie, Johhny, Sidney. That EJ he sure gets around!

I just hope when he kidnaps Stephanie that they remember that they knew each other from being race car drivers together. I'm sure EJ is in for a slap or two as she lets him have it over him hurting her parents, herself and now Phillip.
Who knows, maybe Stephanie will fall in love with EJ! He seems to be able to make his victims have feelings for him. Bring on EJanie!! :lol:
My guess is that Stephanie will fall for this Wes character who I think actually is the one who kidnaps her.

tomstevenson38

how do you now there is a stefano decoy i never heard anything about that i hope youre right

Deleted User
Deleted User

tomstevenson38
May 3 2009, 08:28 AM
how do you now there is a stefano decoy i never heard anything about that i hope youre right
Stephano was on the phone about it, and also informed EJ of the decoy before he left.
Quote Post Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I haven't been watching much, but might tune in for this storyline..I've got to give Days props for finally using Victor and Stefano in a frontburner storyline..

oldschoolfan

Thanks for posting. I freaking love Victor!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply