Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
AMC: May Discussion
Topic Started: May 2 2009, 09:45 PM (791 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

All My Children

Month of May

Classic Clip of the Month: 'Liza's Back' Promo (1995)

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

UM.....did Jake just go downtown on a very pregnant Amanda?

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Fucking Adam Chandler fucking dies (I think) and not one post? WTF?

I thought DR used to have at least some folks who watch AMC. Did they stop posting here or did they stop watching AMC?

AndyAMC
Member Avatar

It isn't Adam... ;)

AMD OMG - that was one of the best episodes in forever. Wonderful directing by Angela Tessanari -- and David Canary put in a great performance. Really can't wait for next week!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

OK Andy. Is it Stuart who dies? That's what I was figuring cause we also saw him in the episode wondering around and he had a bag that could have had some clothes if he was dressing up as Adam, but the one thing that made me think it was really Adam was the voice over at the end with seemingly Adam's voice saying he deserved this for all he caused the people of Pine Valley over the years.

Tammy
Member Avatar

I watch AMC. But I have been on Kendell, Ryan & Zach overload lately so I haven't watched.

Besides I knew in my heart that it would be Stuart and not Adam... they played it up to much and made all signs point to Adam. That alone, for me, gave it away that it wouldn't be him lol.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

I guess you're right. And I totally understand the sentiment on Kendall-Zach-Ryan overload.

Zendall's murder pact is just really gross and bizarre. If one or both of them can be arrested for this murder and offscreen for a while I will not be sad.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I watch AMC on and off. It seems like it's turning into All My Mobspital Ripoffs.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Okay I am confused now lol. If that was Stuart that was shot... why was he having memories of what people said to Adam about threatening to kill him? :ermmmm:

Tammy
Member Avatar

Wow I was totally unmoved and unimpressed with all this stuff today lol.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

When did Tad get shot? Did this happen in yesterday's episode? That's just kind of... overkill.

I have a bad feeling we're not going to find out who shot Adam (Ok... Stuart) until November.

Tammy
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
May 19 2009, 08:21 PM
When did Tad get shot? Did this happen in yesterday's episode? That's just kind of... overkill.

Jesse shot him yesterday. He saw him on the terrace and thought he was Adam's (Stuart's) killer and shot at him, not knowing it was Tad!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Oh geez. What a dumbass. I hope they take Jesse's badge for that.

AndyAMC
Member Avatar

Sorry for the delayed response...

I think the voiceovers were just for effect - I don't really think Stuart was replaying those convos in his head as he was dying. That was for viewers to add suspense to 'who killed him'?

Tuesday's show was better than Monday.

Love that the majority of the cast is being used in this storyline and everyone is working together - that is a major plus.

Liza is back too!

Tammy
Member Avatar

AndyAMC
May 20 2009, 12:47 PM
Liza is back too!
There is yet another thing that makes no sense lol. She is roaming around the police station with a flat belly. Then she is gonna mysteriously grow a beach ball and say shes "however many months" pregnant :shame:

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

OMG. Five seconds of crazy gunshot victim Tad and I want to get a gun and finish the job. So annoying!

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

This whole Liza pretending to be pregnant thing is stupid. Her and Zach;s convo in the police station was stupid. Doesn't he remember banging her, and now she's pregnant? If I were him, i'd be a little suspicious.

Tammy
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
May 21 2009, 12:03 PM
OMG. Five seconds of crazy gunshot victim Tad and I want to get a gun and finish the job. So annoying!
I missed today... what was Tad doing? Acting all goofy?

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

He was doing the weird grin and laugh and telling awful jokes. I just wasn't feeling it.

And this is random but has Melissa Claire Egan had something done to her lips? Like a collagen injection or something? They just looked weird today in her scenes to me. Maybe I haven't been paying attention til now.

AnthonyL

The Tad thing was awful. I hope the show doesn't continue it.

As for Liza and Zach, he knows she's faking. And she asked him to keep it quiet. He agreed. That was that.

It's a dumb plan though. Would a woman as pregnant as she is pretending to be walk around in mini skirts and low cut tops?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply