Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Sami and Rafe listed in TOP 3 new couples; Safe fans on the rise
Topic Started: May 3 2009, 09:43 PM (4,145 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Days of our Lives, Global/NBC Sorry, EJ: Sami and Rafe make love!
Rami fans, rejoice: On May 19, Sami and Rafe make love. Thankfully, there was no rape involved in the taping of this sex scene. The fledgling couple also admit they love each other.

and

TV Guide Canada, The Nelson Ratings, April 27, 2009

THE NELSON RATINGS
Can't watch all the soaps this week? No worries here's a cheat sheet!

Top 3 New Couples:
1. Owen and Jackie, B&B
2. Sami and Rafe, DAYS
3. Jessica and Brody, One Life

TV Guide Link

Plus
Soapnet Poll
"Days of our Lives": Do y'all think Rafe and Sami should be together? A whopping 84% said "Yes, absolutely!" -- while a vocal 16% insisted "No; she should be with EJ." We wonder if she has true feelings for EJ, or if she's fighting her REAL feelings for Rafe ... time will tell!"
SoapNet Poll
Goto Top

samixxx
Member Avatar

Wonderful! Thanks for sharing :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

mirabella

Taelyn
May 3 2009, 09:43 PM
Days of our Lives, Global/NBC Sorry, EJ: Sami and Rafe make love!
Rami fans, rejoice: On May 19, Sami and Rafe make love. Thankfully, there was no rape involved in the taping of this sex scene. The fledgling couple also admit they love each other.

and

TV Guide Canada, The Nelson Ratings, April 27, 2009

THE NELSON RATINGS
Can't watch all the soaps this week? No worries here's a cheat sheet!

Top 3 New Couples:
1. Owen and Jackie, B&B
2. Sami and Rafe, DAYS
3. Jessica and Brody, One Life

TV Guide Link

Plus
Soapnet Poll
"Days of our Lives": Do y'all think Rafe and Sami should be together? A whopping 84% said "Yes, absolutely!" -- while a vocal 16% insisted "No; she should be with EJ." We wonder if she has true feelings for EJ, or if she's fighting her REAL feelings for Rafe ... time will tell!"
SoapNet Poll
Yes, it seems Safe is gaining fans all over the place.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jeanneshuis
Member Avatar

yay thats great for us SAFE fans
love this
Offline Profile Goto Top

ginababe
BANNED

That's ok, we were #1 same time last year, and considering the author... LMAO!! You guys can have him! :P
Offline Profile Goto Top

ginababe
BANNED

also, you can win any poll with macro!
Offline Profile Goto Top

mirabella

ginababe
May 4 2009, 12:54 AM

Even a mobile poll where they send out the question of the week and you pay the fee to vote by sending it from your cell?

So, are you telling us that this is how Sami and Ej win SOD's Hot off the net polls each week? LOL!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ives
Member Avatar

mirabella
May 4 2009, 01:15 AM
ginababe

Even a mobile poll where they send out the question of the week and you pay the fee to vote by sending it from your cell?

So, are you telling us that this is how Sami and Ej win SOD's Hot off the net polls each week? LOL!
I think Sami and EJ must be winning the poll because Steve and Kayla were taken off ;)

I don't think the Hot Off the Net Poll is that easy to macro (although I understand that a number of years ago you could). For almost three years running, Steve and Kayla and Stephen and Mary Beth won HOTN the majority of the time. Although I think they have a lot of passionate fans who are very loyal, in large part, their winning can be attributed to a fan base that was very mobilized to vote in that particular poll (as opposed to other polls out there). But there were weeks where events like John's return from the dead occurred and the other couples and actors won the poll, even if the Steve and Kayla fans continued their regular voting. You can only vote once a week and if you would try voting a day early, I had the experience where the site would not let you vote.

But for any poll on the NBC site, IMO, they must allow macros because I have seen some weird ass results in those polls.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

ginababe
Well I dont know what a Macro is, because I dont really see any point in your favorite winning if you have to cheat to achieve it.. but thats just me.
But thanks for the heads up.. Ill be sure to pay less attention to those other polls floating about including those that favor Ejami since you are saying that they are not reliable or a true reflection of a fanbase.

But I also agree with Mirabella.. I doubt too many are going to pay a fee to try to sway a vote, and if they do thats kinda sad..no matter *WHO* the vote is for, my favorite or yours.
Goto Top

coffeelover

Good luck with that Nelson Branco doesn't even watch Days anymore - he even admitts it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cjknick
Member Avatar

You know what it doesn't matter what articles, polls, lists, bloggers, posters say what matters is that you enjoy your couple, you enjoy the story, the show and the ride the writers choose to take you on. It really doesn't matter all that much if people agree with you or disagree with you. What matters is you enjoy the ride!
Edited by cjknick, May 4 2009, 07:28 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

mirabella

cjknick
May 4 2009, 06:18 AM
You know what it doesn't matter what articles, polls, lists, bloggers, posters say what matters is that you enjoy your couple, you enjoy the story, the show and the ride the writers choose to take you on. It really doesn't matter all that much if people agree with you or disagree with you. What matters is you enjoy the ride!
Thank you. That is exactly what we are going to do, enjoy the ride!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dragonish1
Member Avatar

Sorry, I ain't buying it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

That's all I have to say...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Is it just me or does the TV Guide link not work?

EDT: I checked out TV Guide.ca's website (http://tvguide.sympatico.msn.ca/Soaps/) and the latest Nelson report is 27 April. Ok, its listed there... No idea why the link never worked above.
Edited by Southofsoap, May 4 2009, 08:24 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Manda1

We have a great week for Safe this week. They'll be on together for at least 4-days every day but Tuesday.
They'll have a first date!
They have an interrupted making love attempt
They'll be spending some time with Sami' kids!

I AM enjoying the ride believe me. Whatever the polls are saying right now - they are definitely going with Safe and it's mutual confessions of love for the 19th which is awesome and the best that any fanbase could wish for with their couples first time!

The love declaration first adds the sparkle and meaning to however they touch and kiss each other afterwards. I believe the writers are doing things in this order for a reason.

The reason I believe the order is deliberate is they haven't done anything this way around for a long time :lol: usually the couple have had sex a number of times or at least once before they go there and in the case of some they never do go there i.e. Phloe, Ejami, Date all dead couples :tounge:

Now before you all flame me for my horrible post :run: I add smiles and lols to my post because I am doing this all tounge in cheek and I have fun with the comments made by some posters on this board. So I think it's popcorn :popcorn: all round for the Safe fans this week.
Offline Profile Goto Top

mirabella

^ We certainly can enjoy the next few weeks as Safe fans. It is a good time for us. :wub:

Pass the popcorn :popcorn: and the drinks :cheers: !
Offline Profile Goto Top

Alligato
Member Avatar

ginababe
May 4 2009, 12:53 AM
That's ok, we were #1 same time last year,
I don't know why it is always an "us vs. them" battle when it comes to couples. It's ridiculous! :blah:

If you are a Safe fan, this is great news and a kick ass article to be mentioned so many times in print! You get a love scene and a true, happy ILU scene. If it were on the other foot, EJamis would be on cloud 9!

Why can't we just be happy that one couple is getting a happy moment...before something stupid happens to ruin it? I am not a Sami fan...so hence, not a Safe fan, but I appreciate the feelings of bliss when YOUR couple finally has a good scene together.
:cheers: :cheers:
Offline Profile Goto Top

mirabella

Alligato
May 4 2009, 09:31 AM
ginababe
May 4 2009, 12:53 AM
That's ok, we were #1 same time last year,
I don't know why it is always an "us vs. them" battle when it comes to couples. It's ridiculous! :blah:

If you are a Safe fan, this is great news and a kick ass article to be mentioned so many times in print! You get a love scene and a true, happy ILU scene. If it were on the other foot, EJamis would be on cloud 9!

Why can't we just be happy that one couple is getting a happy moment...before something stupid happens to ruin it? I am not a Sami fan...so hence, not a Safe fan, but I appreciate the feelings of bliss when YOUR couple finally has a good scene together.
:cheers: :cheers:
Thank you so much for the well wishes!
Offline Profile Goto Top

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Oh gag me! Whoever did that list has NO taste.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic