Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Sami and Rafe listed in TOP 3 new couples; Safe fans on the rise
Topic Started: May 3 2009, 09:43 PM (4,142 Views)
darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

If Sami & Rafe are the "IT" couple then there is a reason I'm not watching anymore.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cjknick
Member Avatar

KristianFanForever
May 4 2009, 10:06 AM
Oh gag me! Whoever did that list has NO taste.
Nelson wrote the article and he says he hates Days and won't watch the show until Dena is gone. So when you read the Days stuff in his article it is second hand information - not very creditable IMO but it is what it is. I just think that if the OP would have known that the artcile she cited had very little creditablity she wouldn't have used it as "proof". It is a lesson however that you can't always believe the spin, the opinions, the polls - just watch the show enjoy it - it is only your opinion that matters anyway!
Offline Profile Goto Top

FanODays

All you need to vote multiple times in the SOD poll is multiple email addresses, at least that is how it used to be. Its a pretty meaningless poll.
Offline Profile Goto Top

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

coffeelover
May 4 2009, 06:11 AM
Good luck with that Nelson Branco doesn't even watch Days anymore - he even admitts it.
Ha!WORD! ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lioness

Those polls are pretty much worthless. If you have enough people with free time/no lives, Dr. Rolf and Melanie could become the next DAYS supercouple.

No insult intended, Safers. I'm just sayin'. :eyeroll:
Edited by Lioness, May 4 2009, 11:33 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jeanneshuis
Member Avatar

i am going to ejoy all of safe scenes the next few weeks love them more every day ;)

but i really ? the L WORD i hope its their first i LOVE YOU'S

but i am thinking its out of context
u know how soaps tease us even if its not it will happen at some point

Offline Profile Goto Top

FanODays

Lioness
May 4 2009, 11:32 AM
Those polls are pretty much worthless. If you have enough people with free time/no lives, Dr. Rolf and Melanie could become the next DAYS supercouple.

No insult intended, Safers. I'm just sayin'. :eyeroll:
A few years back in order to provide how spammable HOTN was Kate and Mickey were voted HOTN one week. It was hysterical.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Well, There are **2** items posted. They were not posted as "infallable fact" just as a notable shoutout, That I have no doubt that any Ejami would be drooling over if it was about thier couple.
And Nelson may not be a fan of Days, or watch, or pay attention to the online spin.. (If he did he wouldnt have called them "Rami").But in fairness I seriously doubt he watches in full every soap on the air.. But he is a soap reporter for TV guide so Im sure he also has "Sources".. And Im sure his assesment of the couple comes from some source that he considers reliable, and from my observation he is often correct, though not always 100%.
(Yes I posted another %)
But the post was not posted to be taken as "Gospel". It is posted as proof that Safe fans are present
(Certainly more then 10) and that despite what naysayers and haters may wish, you cant wish away this couple.. For as strong as they may feel Ejami is, Given that Safe has only just begun Its creating a major buzz.

And regardless of your opinion of Branco, The SoapNet poll is the real deal.. And while no poll is reflective of or without its own glitches.. Again its just an example that Safe cant be wished away.

Believe it.. Dont believe it.. No Matter.
Its not often I agree with cj, but I will agree with this .. just watch and enjoy what you can, and while you can.. I know I am. Right now Safe is the story, but I know in soaps yhings change on a dime.. so Im enjoying itwhile I can.
Goto Top

lastDays
Member Avatar

I don't have a stake in eith the Ejami side,or Safe.I will say that I think Safe make a better couple than Ejami. EJ looks his worst when hes around Sami
Offline Profile Goto Top

valerie

this is great news i'm happy for safe i have not been so invested a couple like this is so long safe just took off and i enjoy everyscene they are in great news safe rocksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Offline Profile Goto Top

Nicole Walker

LMFAO.

"Thankfully, there was no rape involved in the taping of this sex scene."

I can't believe he said that. OUCH.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Manda1

Nicole Dimera
May 4 2009, 03:36 PM
LMFAO.

:lol: :lol: :lol: not an Ejami fan then.......... :drunk:
Offline Profile Goto Top

AlmostRosey
Member Avatar

Thank you for posting.

All you EJami fans we'll be surprised to know how many Safe fans we are out there.
It's just that we don't feel the need to push ourselves into every thread or post not concerning our couple---
Such as this one!

Thanks again for the info. Nice to hear that the fanbase is growing larger. :cheer:
Offline Profile Goto Top

AlmostRosey
Member Avatar

Manda1
May 4 2009, 03:45 PM
Nicole Dimera
May 4 2009, 03:36 PM
LMFAO.

:lol: :lol: :lol: not an Ejami fan then.......... :drunk:
LOL!
I agree this little sting got me to the floor too. :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Nicole Walker

^I couldn't help but laugh.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

We already have one thread with pretty much the same conversation going on and I'm going to close this thread before it heads into unsavory territory.

Nelson posts links to his Suds Reports and Nelson Ratings in the Breaking News section of Daytime Royalty so don't forget to check them out there and comment.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic