Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
JKJ to appear on Scrubs this Wednesday
Topic Started: May 4 2009, 02:40 PM (992 Views)
Ellie

http://www.thedailynewsonline.com/articles/2009/05/04/entertainment/5463728.txt

'Scrubs' brings former guest stars back for finale

Monday, May 4, 2009 1:48 PM EDT

The hospital comedy "Scrubs" will bring back more than 50 former guest stars for its season finale on Wednesday.

The hour-long episode (8 p.m., ABC) finds series star Zach Braff's Dr. John "J.D." Dorian planning to say goodbye to fictional Sacred Heart Hospital. His fantasy final day includes scoring a hug from Dr. Cox (John C. McGinley) and learning the Janitor's real name.

Meanwhile, when random furnishings from Elliot's apartment turn up in J.D.'s place, it becomes clear that Dr. Elliot Reid (Sarah Chalke) finally plans to take their relationship to a whole new level, according to the official ABC synopsis.

Also from ABC is this list of guest stars for the episode: Aloma Wright as Nurse Roberts, Robert Maschio as Todd, Sam Lloyd as Ted, Christa Miller as Jordan, Travis Schuldt as Keith, Eliza Coupe as Denise, Sonal Shah as Sunny, Colin Hay as himself, Amy Smart as Jamie, Andrew Miller as Jack, Elizabeth Bogush as Alex, Michael McDonald as Mr. Cropper, Nicole Sullivan as Jill Tracy, Phil Lewis as Hooch, Taran Killam as Jimmy, Tom Cavanaugh as Dan Dorian, Michael Learned as Mrs. Wilks, Josh Cooke as Van, Suanne Spoke as the woman, Judy Jean Berns as Mrs. Stonewater, Deonte Gordon as the orderly, Aseem Batra as Josephine, Bellamy Young as Dr. Miller, Christina Miles as Gloria, Meredith Roberts as Kathy, Jill Tracy as Elaine, Katie O'Rourke as the coffee nurse, Kit Pongetti as Lady, Lindsay Ravage as Slagathor, Stephanie D'Abruzzo as Patti, Kate Micucci as Stephanie, Aaron Ikeda as Rex, Charles Rahi Chun as Dr. Wen, Shaughn Buchholz as Cabbage, Jay Kenneth Johnson as Dr. Matthews, Joe Rose as Troy, Martin Klebba as Randall, Matt Winston as Dr. Steadman, Paul F. Perry as Randall, Michael Hobert as Lonnie, Mike Schwartz as Lloyd, Philip McNiven as Roy, Tyler Poelle as Boon, Robert Beckwith as Roy, Robert Clendenin as Dr. Zeltzer, George Miserlis as Crispin, Randall Winston as Leonard, Frank Cameron as Dr. Mickhead, Geoff Stevenson as Dr. Beardface, Manley Henry as Snoop Dawg attending and Katheryn Joosten as Mrs. Tanner.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

doolcrazy
Member Avatar

I have never watched the show but will try and tune in to see Jay. That is quite a cast list. Thanks for the heads up. It is fun seeing our Days actors in other shows.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Thanks Ellie, I will have to tell my kid. She misses him. She and my hubby are huge scrub fans.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I love Scrubs too and I'm glad they are bringing back so many former guest stars.

In a way, this is their series finale since most of the originals will be gone or recurring if it returns next year.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Ellie
May 4 2009, 02:40 PM
http://www.thedailynewsonline.com/articles/2009/05/04/entertainment/5463728.txt

'Scrubs' brings former guest stars back for finale

Monday, May 4, 2009 1:48 PM EDT

The hospital comedy "Scrubs" will bring back more than 50 former guest stars for its season finale on Wednesday.

The hour-long episode (8 p.m., ABC) finds series star Zach Braff's Dr. John "J.D." Dorian planning to say goodbye to fictional Sacred Heart Hospital. His fantasy final day includes scoring a hug from Dr. Cox (John C. McGinley) and learning the Janitor's real name.

Meanwhile, when random furnishings from Elliot's apartment turn up in J.D.'s place, it becomes clear that Dr. Elliot Reid (Sarah Chalke) finally plans to take their relationship to a whole new level, according to the official ABC synopsis.

Also from ABC is this list of guest stars for the episode: Aloma Wright as Nurse Roberts, Robert Maschio as Todd, Sam Lloyd as Ted, Christa Miller as Jordan, Travis Schuldt as Keith, Eliza Coupe as Denise, Sonal Shah as Sunny, Colin Hay as himself, Amy Smart as Jamie, Andrew Miller as Jack, Elizabeth Bogush as Alex, Michael McDonald as Mr. Cropper, Nicole Sullivan as Jill Tracy, Phil Lewis as Hooch, Taran Killam as Jimmy, Tom Cavanaugh as Dan Dorian, Michael Learned as Mrs. Wilks, Josh Cooke as Van, Suanne Spoke as the woman, Judy Jean Berns as Mrs. Stonewater, Deonte Gordon as the orderly, Aseem Batra as Josephine, Bellamy Young as Dr. Miller, Christina Miles as Gloria, Meredith Roberts as Kathy, Jill Tracy as Elaine, Katie O'Rourke as the coffee nurse, Kit Pongetti as Lady, Lindsay Ravage as Slagathor, Stephanie D'Abruzzo as Patti, Kate Micucci as Stephanie, Aaron Ikeda as Rex, Charles Rahi Chun as Dr. Wen, Shaughn Buchholz as Cabbage, Jay Kenneth Johnson as Dr. Matthews, Joe Rose as Troy, Martin Klebba as Randall, Matt Winston as Dr. Steadman, Paul F. Perry as Randall, Michael Hobert as Lonnie, Mike Schwartz as Lloyd, Philip McNiven as Roy, Tyler Poelle as Boon, Robert Beckwith as Roy, Robert Clendenin as Dr. Zeltzer, George Miserlis as Crispin, Randall Winston as Leonard, Frank Cameron as Dr. Mickhead, Geoff Stevenson as Dr. Beardface, Manley Henry as Snoop Dawg attending and Katheryn Joosten as Mrs. Tanner.

lol, who was Slagathor? I must of missed that episode (I missed plenty of this show - while it always enjoyable to watch, I never made the point of watching it every week).

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Sounds like it's going to be "blink and you miss him." I'm not sure I'm quite dedicated enough to Jay to tune in, though I do love him.

doolcrazy
Member Avatar

LOL I didn't blink and I still darn near missed him. They glossed over him so fast it was like WOW why even bother. So lame. I'm glad I taped the show and FF to the minuscule glimpse of Jay. SHEESH!!!!!

Paxton
Member Avatar

doolcrazy
May 7 2009, 12:06 PM
LOL I didn't blink and I still darn near missed him. They glossed over him so fast it was like WOW why even bother. So lame. I'm glad I taped the show and FF to the minuscule glimpse of Jay. SHEESH!!!!!
Did he just walk past the camera or something? Did he even have a line?

Sindacco
Member Avatar

doolcrazy
I don't see the problem. They brought back 50 former guest stars and most of them were just seen for a few seconds but they were at least there and it was a good nostalgia for Scrubs fans.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Paxton
May 7 2009, 12:08 PM
doolcrazy
Did he just walk past the camera or something? Did he even have a line?
You can see him at 1:58

ginababe
BANNED

was that the last episode ever of Scrubs? It looked like a series finale?

Sindacco
Member Avatar

ginababe
May 7 2009, 12:30 PM
It's not sure if there will be a season 9 but this was Zach Braffs finale episode.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Yeah, I almost forgot to watch, but did get that glimpse of him as JD went through the hallway. It was a nice ending.
Liz

Paxton
Member Avatar

Thanks for the clip! I guess that's kind of how I pictured people would be squeezed in.

Princessah
Member Avatar

ginababe
May 7 2009, 12:30 PM
It was the series finale.

evilD
Member Avatar

If you looked closely during the bloopers sequence during the credit, you could also see him walking in the background behind Zach Braff.

To tell you the truth, I almost didn't remember he was on Scrubs. I'd have to watch some old episodes to see how he was on the show.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply