Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of May 18th; *UPDATED 5/16*
Topic Started: May 5 2009, 10:10 PM (9,912 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide

Monday
Sami causes problems for EJ with his plans for Stephanie; Mia tries to tell Will the truth.

Tuesday
Sami and Rafe share their love for one another; Ej tells Philip that he has Stephanie.

Wednesday
Stephanie attacks Owen and tries to escape; Arianna and Brady have an informative meeting.

Thursday
Rafe tells his friends and family that he will be adopting Grace; EJ tells Nicole about his plan to get his father back.

Friday
The DiMeras and Kiriakis' plan the swap, not knowing that things have changed; Mia wonders about Grace's biological mother

SOW Spoilers
Week of May 18

- Philip challenges Brady's family loyalty.
- Arianna questions Rafe about his attraction to Sami.

Daily spoilers

Monday, May 18th
Philip gets worried about Stephanie; Owen hides Stephanie in a morgue drawer; E.J. upsets Sami; Rafe and Sami kiss passionately; Mia tells Brady that she is not an addict.

Tuesday, May 19th
Rafe and Sami declare their love for each other; Philip tries to find Stephanie; Stephanie tries to attack Owen; Victor reminds E.J. that deadline is approaching; Brady and Arianna run into each other.

Wednesday, May 20th
E.J. tells Philip that he has Stephanie; Stephanie tries to escape; Arianna learns that Brady is Sami's stepbrother; Melanie is annoyed that she hasn't heard from Stephanie.

Thursday, May 21st
Arianna gets furious with Rafe when he tells her that he wants to adopt Grace; Philip tries to convince Victor to trade Stefano for Stephanie; Owen worries about Stephanie; E.J. is surprised when Nicole offers to help him in anyway she can.

Friday, May 22nd
Philip and E.J. make plans to exchange Stefano for Stephanie; Philip apologizes to Brady; Brady tells Bo that he thinks Stephanie's life is in danger; Max runs into Bo; Will tells Mia about his fight with his mother.

**UPDATED 5/12*

Soaps.com spoilers

The Week of May 18:

Sami and Rafe have sex for the first time.

Stephanie tries to escape from Owen the gardener.

Stefano is administered a final dose of insulin.

Brady tells Bo he thinks Stephanie’s life is in danger.

Daniel finds Philip collapsed and calls for an ambulance.

Thursday May 21:
Sami tells Will that Rafe is adopting Grace.

Friday May 22:
Philip and EJ make plans to exchange Stephanie for Stefano.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

**UPDATED 5/13**

SOW Spoilers

- Daniel discovers that Philip has collapsed.
- Brady tells Bo he thinks Steph is in danger.
- Stefano gets the final dose.
- Sparks fly between Arianna and Brady.

Thursday May 21st
A desperate Philip reaches out to Victor for help.

**UPDATED 5/14**

SOD Spoilers
- Mia explains her past to Brady.
- Will thinks Sami is manipulating Rafe.
- Philip questions Brady's family loyalty.

**UPDATED 5/16**

More Daily spoilers

Monday, May 18th
Daniel finds Philip has collapsed, and starts to call for an ambulance; EJ runs into problems contacting Owen; Arianna and Rafe discuss Sami; Mia tells Brady that she lied to Will because she didn't want him to know the truth about her pregnancy.

Tuesday, May 19th
Sami and Rafe make love for the first time; Stefano is administered his final dose of insulin; Philip grows worried about Stephanie's whereabouts; Stephanie awakens and realizes she has been kidnapped; Brady and Arianna have a scratchy first meeting.

Wednesday, May 20th
Stephanie tries to escape from Owen; EJ informs Philip he has Stephanie, and Philip calls Victor; Arianna and Brady strike up a conversation after she accidentally spills hot coffee on him.

Thursday, May 21st
Sami tells Will that Rafe is adopting Grace; Arianna blows up at Rafe; Philip makes an impassioned plea to Victor; Nicole realizes EJ is hiding family business from her and tells him he can trust her with anything.

Friday, May 22nd
Philip and EJ make plans to exchange Stephanie for Stefano; Brady tells Bo he thinks Stephanie's life is in danger; Rafe and Arianna have a family discussion; Max introduces himself to Rafe; Will tells Mia about his fight with his mom.
Edited by Angie79, May 16 2009, 01:12 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Weird they are going this route suddenly of just episode titles.

I assume kidnapping is the Stephanie kidnapping?

mirabella

Thanks so much for posting.

Sami and Rafe is their big day of love making and I can't wait to see it!

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

thanks Angie...you know Dool sucks,when I am looking forward to going to field day,at my son's school...lol

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie.

lastDays
Member Avatar

I am not enjoying this tit for tat revenge thing with the Kiriakis' and Demiras.Days is turning into GH.This stuff takes up 90% of every episode.I'd like to be able to see storylines involving the other characters who haven't had one in ages :puke:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOW Spoilers
Week of May 18

- Philip challenges Brady's family loyalty.
- Arianna questions Rafe about his attraction to Sami.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daily spoilers

Monday, May 18th
Philip gets worried about Stephanie; Owen hides Stephanie in a morgue drawer; E.J. upsets Sami; Rafe and Sami kiss passionately; Mia tells Brady that she is not an addict.

Tuesday, May 19th
Rafe and Sami declare their love for each other; Philip tries to find Stephanie; Stephanie tries to attack Owen; Victor reminds E.J. that deadline is approaching; Brady and Arianna run into each other.

Wednesday, May 20th
E.J. tells Philip that he has Stephanie; Stephanie tries to escape; Arianna learns that Brady is Sami's stepbrother; Melanie is annoyed that she hasn't heard from Stephanie.

Thursday, May 21st
Arianna gets furious with Rafe when he tells her that he wants to adopt Grace; Philip tries to convince Victor to trade Stefano for Stephanie; Owen worries about Stephanie; E.J. is surprised when Nicole offers to help him in anyway she can.

Friday, May 22nd
Philip and E.J. make plans to exchange Stefano for Stephanie; Philip apologizes to Brady; Brady tells Bo that he thinks Stephanie's life is in danger; Max runs into Bo; Will tells Mia about his fight with his mother.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

These look great. I wish it was a slow week because I'm going to be away starting Wednesday May 20 for a week so I will miss about a week's worth of the show until I come back and watch what I've recorded. Too bad because things are heating up!

mirabella

Thanks for posting these, Angie!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Quote:

Arianna gets furious with Rafe when he tells her that he wants to adopt Grace

Tell him, honey. He's fucking nuts.

Wonder if they are going to try and set up something between Arianna and Brady or this is just a random chem test.

Aside from Safe this week sounds interesting.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie. Like all the spoilers anymore, these look awful. This show is in a serious cycle of chasing its tail. The *I will kidnap this one cuz you kidnapped that one* sl is absurd to me. I am certain it will lead to just more tail chasing moments.

Deleted User
Deleted User

PhoenixRising05
May 6 2009, 04:41 PM
These look great. I wish it was a slow week because I'm going to be away starting Wednesday May 20 for a week so I will miss about a week's worth of the show until I come back and watch what I've recorded. Too bad because things are heating up!
Do you have a laptop? thats a great way of keeping up, even though full episodes are hard to watch (But possible) you can atleast watch the clips, and summary day to day..
Ofcourse if you are gping on an amzing vacation .. Days can wait , somethings in life cant be Tivo'd :cheers:
Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Taelyn
May 6 2009, 05:14 PM
PhoenixRising05
May 6 2009, 04:41 PM
Do you have a laptop? thats a great way of keeping up, even though full episodes are hard to watch (But possible) you can atleast watch the clips, and summary day to day..
Ofcourse if you are gping on an amzing vacation .. Days can wait , somethings in life cant be Tivo'd :cheers:
I have one but I'm not bringing it.

Otherwise, it would be hard to get away from it all and too much of a hassle. I will just catch up with the episodes when I get back since I'm recording them, just like I've done in the past when I've went away or been unable to watch. I will probably end up catching a little bit of the show while I'm away if I happen to be in my hotel at the right time.

It will kill me to miss Days but this is really the only time of year I miss the show for an extended period so I can deal, I think LOL.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, May 6 2009, 05:18 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Sami causes problems for EJ with his plans for Stephanie; Mia tries to tell Will the truth.

Tuesday
Sami and Rafe share their love for one another; Ej tells Philip that he has Stephanie.

Wednesday
Stephanie attacks Owen and tries to escape; Arianna and Brady have an informative meeting.

samixxx
Member Avatar

Angie79
May 6 2009, 10:02 PM
CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Sami causes problems for EJ with his plans for Stephanie;

Tuesday
Sami and Rafe share their love for one another;

Good for you Sami help your family!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

ilovemydays

Thanks for the updates Angie79!

Deleted User
Deleted User

WooooHoooo
This is the week Im moving so I have to make sure my TV is hooked up in time for the show.
Yayyyyyyy....
Quote Post Goto Top

mirabella

Thanks for posting, Angie! Can't wait for the 19th!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm finally looking forward to a week on DAYS. This hasn't happened in months.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply