Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of May 18th; *UPDATED 5/16*
Topic Started: May 5 2009, 10:10 PM (9,784 Views)
Dawn7
Member Avatar

Angie79
May 5 2009, 10:10 PM

Monday, May 18th
Philip gets worried about Stephanie; Owen hides Stephanie in a morgue drawer; E.J. upsets Sami; Rafe and Sami kiss passionately; Mia tells Brady that she is not an addict.

Tuesday, May 19th
Rafe and Sami declare their love for each other; Philip tries to find Stephanie; Stephanie tries to attack Owen; Victor reminds E.J. that deadline is approaching; Brady and Arianna run into each other.

thanks angie

Rafe and Sami- :puke: :puke: :puke:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Dawn7
May 7 2009, 06:41 AM
I feel sorry for any dumb ass who'd want anything to do with Sami. :shame:
Edited by KristianFanForever, May 7 2009, 11:03 AM.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Dawn7
May 7 2009, 06:41 AM
Angie79
May 5 2009, 10:10 PM

Monday, May 18th
Philip gets worried about Stephanie; Owen hides Stephanie in a morgue drawer; E.J. upsets Sami; Rafe and Sami kiss passionately; Mia tells Brady that she is not an addict.

Tuesday, May 19th
Rafe and Sami declare their love for each other; Philip tries to find Stephanie; Stephanie tries to attack Owen; Victor reminds E.J. that deadline is approaching; Brady and Arianna run into each other.

thanks angie

I SOOO agree,.,I will no be watchin that boring shit

daisy132

IMissAremid
May 6 2009, 04:49 PM
Quote:

Arianna gets furious with Rafe when he tells her that he wants to adopt Grace

Tell him, honey. He's fucking nuts.

Wonder if they are going to try and set up something between Arianna and Brady or this is just a random chem test.

Aside from Safe this week sounds interesting.
Yes, I'm convinced that Brady and Arianna are getting together. She's the closest resemblence to Theressa. And since we're watching Passions 2, they will be the next supercouple.

michelle
Member Avatar

I hate that Rafe wants to adopt Grace. She has a dad already. Of course, this is the wrong baby anyway, so I guess it won't actually happen.

Okay. I feel better.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thursday
Rafe tells his friends and family that he will be adopting Grace; EJ tells Nicole about his plan to get his father back.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Rafe has friends?

ginababe
BANNED

^^ haha! I was just thinking the same thing!! Who?

Nicole Walker

Yeah, who is his friends? Has he talked with Sami about adopting Grace? Is she really gonna let Rafe adopt Grace when she believes EJ is the father? What if the truth came out? Did she think about that? Oh well we know Grace is not Sami's kid anyways so I guess it doesn't matter. If Rafe does adopt her than maybe he can keep her when the truth comes out.
Edited by Nicole Walker, May 7 2009, 11:16 PM.

ginababe
BANNED

and is Sami aware of this? You know how possesive she is of her children, even if she likes the guy, she's not likely to say, sure, I've known you a grand total of 7 months, go ahead and adopt my baby! I would be very surprised if Sami is okay with this..

Nicole Walker

^Well she did ask him to pretend to be the father at one time so she might be okay this. I'll see what happens.

ginababe
BANNED

^^ pretending is one thing, that was just to help facilitate the lie. But to legally allow him to say that he is Grace's father, is ANOTHER... I really don't see Sami being okay w/ this.

ginababe
BANNED

at any rate, this relationship is moving faster than any relationship I have seen on any daytime show ever!!

angmc
Member Avatar

ginababe
May 7 2009, 11:19 PM
^^ pretending is one thing, that was just to help facilitate the lie. But to legally allow him to say that he is Grace's father, is ANOTHER... I really don't see Sami being okay w/ this.
But would you really be shocked Gina? I think Sami will be ok with it....until the "tragedy" occurs and then she decides that she needs to tell EJ about Grace. JMO.

ginababe
BANNED

^^ Sami has been schizo as of late..

mirabella

Thanks for posting, Angie. I will wait and see how this plays out.

kemmies120

I cant believe that Sami is ok with Rafe adopting Grace. I guess no matter what her Grandmother or Uncle tell her matters. You would think she'd learn a lesson. Just goes to show that Sami will continue to make the same mistakes over and over. She will never grow up or mature in any relationship she's in.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

kemmies120
May 8 2009, 02:20 AM
I cant believe that Sami is ok with Rafe adopting Grace. I guess no matter what her Grandmother or Uncle tell her matters. You would think she'd learn a lesson. Just goes to show that Sami will continue to make the same mistakes over and over. She will never grow up or mature in any relationship she's in.
Sami is an idiot.

Dragonish1
Member Avatar

It is obvious with the Rafe adoption saga that Grace is toast.
I think the drug baby angle is coming totally out of left field.
At least when Lexie and Hope had their baby switch drama it was displayed from the get go that the baby Hope ended up with was born from a drug abuser.

Dena imo does not have a original idea. And she just snatches and grabs from the past as she goes along, which makes a very half assed tale.

Manda1

Grace's middle name is Rafaella - Sami named her after Rafe she will be pleased with Rafe wanting to adopt Grace. Remember her convo with Roman she wants Rafe as a Father figure for Grace.

I love Safe but EJ is a mobster who is living in the same town. So because he lives nearby he 'should' be told about Grace.

However EJ should not really be told about Grace because Grace isn't his. He already has his daugher, Sydney. :drunk:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply