Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of May 18th; *UPDATED 5/16*
Topic Started: May 5 2009, 10:10 PM (9,978 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOW Spoilers

- Daniel discovers that Philip has collapsed.
- Brady tells Bo he thinks Steph is in danger.
- Stefano gets the final dose.
- Sparks fly between Arianna and Brady.

Thursday May 21st
A desperate Philip reaches out to Victor for help.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mirabella

Thanks for posting.

Taelyn

Well Im hoping that neither baby dies or becoes very ill.. Grace just got a clean bill of health so Im gonna hope for the best.. I will hope that whatever Tragedy occurs it does not involve a child,

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Angie79
May 13 2009, 01:15 PM
SOW Spoilers
- Sparks fly between Arianna and Brady.

Looking forward to more EM and especially Brady doing something besides lecturing Victor and Phillip. Can't wait til Nicole finds out too.
Edited by IMissAremid, May 13 2009, 09:34 PM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I'm really anxious to see Arianna/Brady. I like her so far and it will be nice for her to be interacting with someone other then Sami or Rafe and Brady doing something outside of being involved with Nicole or Victor/Philip should be cool too. I waiting to see if Brady and Arianna have any spark.

Ellie

PhoenixRising05
May 13 2009, 11:17 PM
I am waiting to see if Brady and Arianna have any spark.
I bet the writers are too, lol.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Ellie
May 13 2009, 11:22 PM
PhoenixRising05
May 13 2009, 11:17 PM
I am waiting to see if Brady and Arianna have any spark.
I bet the writers are too, lol.

Well, sure. If they do, they maybe you try something with.

That is the proper way to do it instead of trying to force it. I still think Brady/Nicole are the couple we will get in the end but I wouldn't mind Arianna as a nice distraction for Brady. I can't wait to see the look on Nicole's face if Brady and Arianna get close.

Ellie

^^ I just hope Brady gets a girl either way. Out of all the young men on the show, it's incredible to me that he's the one being written as unattached right now.

mirabella

Taelyn
May 13 2009, 09:03 PM
Well Im hoping that neither baby dies or becoes very ill.. Grace just got a clean bill of health so Im gonna hope for the best.. I will hope that whatever Tragedy occurs it does not involve a child,
I hope that none of the babies die but I won't rule it out. Things like that are written in because they will have more dramatic effect.

I do hope the tragedy doesn't involve a child but I am afraid that it will.

mirabella

Ellie
May 13 2009, 11:30 PM
^^ I just hope Brady gets a girl either way. Out of all the young men on the show, it's incredible to me that he's the one being written as unattached right now.
ICAM. I hope he gets a girl, one that is suited to him. I am hoping that things will work out with Arianna.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Ellie
Amen to that! Enough with having Brady be the resident Dr Phil...he needs to have a love interest, stat!

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Ellie
I do not understand this either..EM is a great actor and he is sidelined I just do not get it...I was not sure about him being Brady Black,but he rocks..makes no sense
Edited by EjsGaGirl, May 14 2009, 12:09 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOD Spoilers
- Mia explains her past to Brady.
- Will thinks Sami is manipulating Rafe.
- Philip questions Brady's family loyalty.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Angie79
May 14 2009, 05:35 PM
SOD Spoilers

I wonder what Brady will do with this useful info.

mirabella

Jinxie
May 14 2009, 06:28 PM
Angie79
May 14 2009, 05:35 PM
SOD Spoilers

I wonder what Brady will do with this useful info.
Lol..........

Luvndool

mirabella
May 14 2009, 11:26 AM
Taelyn
I hope that none of the babies die but I won't rule it out. Things like that are written in because they will have more dramatic effect.

I'm going to call this a rumor at this point, but it came from someone who has yet to be wrong...

"Grace will die. They filmed her funeral this week. So this must happen early June"

:shame:

So much for KC's word.

mirabella

Luvndool
May 16 2009, 10:40 AM
mirabella
Taelyn

I'm going to call this a rumor at this point, but it came from someone who has yet to be wrong...

"Grace will die. They filmed her funeral this week. So this must happen early June"

So much for KC's word.
I hoped that it wouldn't come to this but the signs all pointed to it. Whenever a couple is happy something happens to disrupt that.

Thanks for posting.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Luvndool
mirabella
Taelyn

So much for KC's word.
Can you share the source? Is it someone on set?

I find it hard to believe that they would have the baby die and a funeral already filmed. That seems to be ridiculously fast. That sounds like the type of angsty story that would drag out for several weeks from the beginning of the tragedy to the funeral...but I suppose stranger things could happen. I do recall Ali and Ari talking about very emotional scenes coming up. :shrug:

Man...I really, really hate the idea of one of the babies dying. :'(

Luvndool

http://boards.nbc.com/nbc/index.php?showtopic=754304&st=21800&#entry3897482

post #21803

Like I said, I'm still calling this a rumor until there is more info out there but this poster has been very reliable in the past. I don't know what his/her relationship to the set/cast is.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Luvndool

So much for KC's word.
They already killed EJ and Nicole's baby. So, I guess if Grace dies it'll be more clear that what he really meant was no more Brady or Horton children will die.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply