Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tom Pelphrey returning to GL this summer
Topic Started: May 6 2009, 01:03 AM (761 Views)
Ellie

http://www.daytimeconfidential.com/2009/05/tom-pelphrey-returns-to-guiding-light

http://cbs.soapsindepth.com/latebreakingnews/

Good news, GUIDING LIGHT fans! Soaps In Depth has learned that Tom Pelphrey is bringing Jonathan back to Springfield! A show rep confirms that Pelphrey will be back on air mid-summer! No further details regarding his return were available.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

How eerie...I was just watching Jammy clips on YouTube and thought about this.....deja vu, maybe?

King
Member Avatar

Love him!

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

I want my Jammy back :'(

Dashwood
Member Avatar

I hope it's better than the last Jonathan return. God that was awful. I guess it will be about Sarah and poor Lizzie. Because you know, she has suffered so much and now she deserves to be happy. :rolleyes:

Quote:

I want my Jammy back
Me too. I want Jonathan and Tammy back dammit!! :frustration: I'll say it again, killing Tammy was one of the worst decision made by EW. I still don't understand it. They could have done so much with Jammy without involving Lizzie.

Mason

Awesome!

King
Member Avatar

Poor Tam Tam!!

koos

I stopped watching GL after they killed off Tammy. (I returned when Phillip/GA came back.) Not because I'm one of those people who just can't watch if a particular character is gone, but because it was so incredibly mean-spirited and unnecessary. After several years of pure misery and torture, they killed her off, which left a really bad taste in my mouth. I'd criticize General Hospital for being too depressing and inhuman (I still do), but GL crossed the line with that one, in my humble opinion.
Edited by koos, May 6 2009, 11:37 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

This guy's so loyal to keep coming back to a sinking ship like GL.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Seriously, he is, but at the same time...what the hell else is he doing?

sungrey

Sounds like they're very serious about recapturing old faces, names, etc. for a good sendoff. Here's hoping they follow through on it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply