Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: A Closer Look: Rafe; May 19th issue; Article Summary
Topic Started: May 6 2009, 10:58 AM (2,782 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Dragonish1
May 6 2009, 10:10 PM
This sounds utterly cheesy...and sadly I am all out of elbow mac. Thanks Angie!
Soaps are supposed to be cheesy .. *Edited*
Quote Post Goto Top

madelinehawaii

Taelyn
May 6 2009, 05:05 PM
Angie79
May 6 2009, 01:53 PM
Rafe fights off TWO attackers? LOL! I am just thinking back to him fighting the guy that was trying to kill Sami and how well that went.

Thanks, Ellie!
True but they needed him to get hurt, so Sami could cool off and wash down his sexy body .. :wub: :wub:
which only goes to prove just how low the writers on this show have sunk when the only way they can figure to get their hero's shirt off is to let one bad guy beat him up so he looks pitiful. Sami used to be more inventive when it came to men and finding ways to get access to their body
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Taelyn
May 6 2009, 10:39 PM
Dragonish1
Ok...I'll word it like this....Oh, these spoilers sound SO LAME...And sadly I have no crutches. :P

Nicole Walker

Rafe is a hero. I love this guy and can't wait to find out more about him. He's a good person.

jeanneshuis
Member Avatar

hott looks..... sweet/ tender to women .....great...with kids

wow...... since when is this a bad thing ?

Deleted User
Deleted User

madelinehawaii
May 6 2009, 11:43 PM
Taelyn
Angie79
Rafe fights off TWO attackers? LOL! I am just thinking back to him fighting the guy that was trying to kill Sami and how well that went.

Thanks, Ellie!
True but they needed him to get hurt, so Sami could cool off and wash down his sexy body .. :wub: :wub:
which only goes to prove just how low the writers on this show have sunk when the only way they can figure to get their hero's shirt off is to let one bad guy beat him up so he looks pitiful. Sami used to be more inventive when it came to men and finding ways to get access to their body
Well .. considering she was pregnant, and stuck in WPP, they had limited options I think without making it totally inappropriate.

And I personally enjoyed every *drop* of it.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Dragonish1
May 7 2009, 12:00 AM
Taelyn
Dragonish1
Ok...I'll word it like this....Oh, these spoilers sound SO LAME...And sadly I have no crutches. :P

Well I edited my post rather then jump at your bait. I dont think anyone didnt fully understand what you were implying.. ^o)
You spoke of cheesy and I was going to mention the neer ending supply of sour grapes to keep you fortified.
But Really if this kind of post trips your trigger then by all means.. :shrug:
Myself Ill let a shirtlrss Galen tripp my trigger :wub: :wub2: :cheer:
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

jeanneshuis
May 7 2009, 12:36 AM

Never.. Rafe and SAFE is the best thing to happen to Days in years !
Quote Post Goto Top

madelinehawaii

Taelyn
May 7 2009, 01:34 AM
madelinehawaii
May 6 2009, 11:43 PM
Taelyn
Angie79

Thanks, Ellie!
Well .. considering she was pregnant, and stuck in WPP, they had limited options I think without making it totally inappropriate.
something else the writers have screwed up...since when has the girl worried about inappropriate? This is Sami, not Carrie

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Taelyn
May 7 2009, 01:41 AM
Dragonish1
Taelyn
Dragonish1

Well I edited my post rather then jump at your bait. I dont think anyone didnt fully understand what you were implying.. ^o)
You spoke of cheesy and I was going to mention the neer ending supply of sour grapes to keep you fortified.
Honey, I don't bait. I do not care to debate. I just state my feelings on the show. Just because mine differ from yours do not means they are baiting. ;)

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Taelyn
Dragonish1
Taelyn
Dragonish1

So glad to see you decided to refrain from baiting. :eyeroll:

This is sort of what I was talking about last night in the other thread...if someone expresses that they feel a story is lame or cheesy can you not just allow them to express that opinion?

desertgal

I for one am enjoying the Rafe and Sami scenes. I can't get enough of them. Go Ali and Galen.

MericP
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
May 7 2009, 08:15 AM
Taelyn
Dragonish1
Taelyn

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

This is sort of what I was talking about last night in the other thread...if someone expresses that they feel a story is lame or cheesy can you not just allow them to express that opinion?
Preach it sistah!

What were we talking about?

Oh yeah, how lame and cheesy this whole storyline is?

I do no look forward to either Rafe who has yet to prove to me he's a hero (as this article illustrates nothing) and I do no look forward to Sami freaking out (because I just don't know that I believe Ali does emotional very well).

JMO.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

MericP
May 7 2009, 11:11 AM
SocRMum1
May 7 2009, 08:15 AM
Taelyn
Dragonish1

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Preach it sistah!

What were we talking about?

Oh yeah, how lame and cheesy this whole storyline is?

I do no look forward to either Rafe who has yet to prove to me he's a hero (as this article illustrates nothing) and I do no look forward to Sami freaking out (because I just don't know that I believe Ali does emotional very well).

JMO.
I agree lame and cheesy...not interested...I have no desire to see Sami act like a twit either

Manda1

Taelyn
May 7 2009, 01:42 AM
jeanneshuis

I am loving Safe. What I enjoy is that in between their kisses etc they are talking. And it's about how they feel about what they are doing. Sami doesn't have a dismissive attitude and isn't chiding Rafe by saying there's nothing to talk about...it was just sex etc or just foreplay in their case..... :lol: If anything she wants to continue, keep going..she's enjoying the pre, during and after experiences.....I think we'll see. No remorse. No guilt. Just love. :wub:

This is what you call developing a relationship people! No wham bam thank you man! ....I got to go beg Lucas to forgive me. :lol: I am enjoying every minute of what's on screen right now.

Looking forward to the 19th!

mirabella

Manda1
May 7 2009, 12:05 PM
Taelyn
May 7 2009, 01:42 AM
jeanneshuis

I am loving Safe. What I enjoy is that in between their kisses etc they are talking. And it's about how they feel about what they are doing. Sami doesn't have a dismissive attitude and isn't chiding Rafe by saying there's nothing to talk about...it was just sex etc or just foreplay in their case..... :lol: If anything she wants to continue, keep going..she's enjoying the pre, during and after experiences.....I think we'll see. No remorse. No guilt. Just love. :wub:

This is what you call developing a relationship people! No wham bam thank you man! ....I got to go beg Lucas to forgive me. :lol: I am enjoying every minute of what's on screen right now.

Looking forward to the 19th!
Exactly! I am enjoying every minute of Safe, too! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thank you DOOL writing team! :cheer:

jeanneshuis
Member Avatar

how adorable was SAFE today wow everyday gets better & better thanks DAYS bringing back old fashioned romance ;)

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
May 6 2009, 11:36 AM
Quote:

Gering explains that "Rafe's saved the day again", and Sami is very grateful.

Oh for Pete's sake. How did he save the day?
By taking a page out of Ej's book and threatening to get Dr. Baker beat up?

mirabella

SpriteEyes
May 8 2009, 12:40 PM
IMissAremid
May 6 2009, 11:36 AM
Quote:

Gering explains that "Rafe's saved the day again", and Sami is very grateful.

Oh for Pete's sake. How did he save the day?
By taking a page out of Ej's book and threatening to get Dr. Baker beat up?
"Rafe then asks Dr. Baker to please keep the fact that he delivered Sami's baby a secret. Dr. Baker agrees and tells Rafe that in any case, Rafe has no need to worry because he is leaving town."

I don't see how this is threatening to beat him up or taking a page out of Ej's book. Rafe just asks Dr. Baker to keep quiet.

Dallas812

Thanks.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply