Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Seinfeld
Topic Started: May 11 2009, 01:24 AM (1,702 Views)
Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

How could this show not be talked about before now! I need to buy the entire series on DVD because I can sit back and watch episodes over and over. They never seem to get old for me.

It's like the Golden Girls I am not sure which character is my favorite. I liked them all equally,the main 4 all had something I loved about each character. George, Elaine, Jerry, and Kramer just pure TV gold.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Scott
Member Avatar

I never really watched this show while it aired but I have a couple of the seasons on DVD and they are funny as hell! I did watch the final episode when it aired though.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

This is my favorite TV show of all time, and I highly doubt anything will top it for me! I have all of the DVDs, and watch the reruns when they're on! It was awesome in the 90s, and it's still as awesome to this day!

MaterialGurl
Member Avatar

This show is a classic ;) love it Putty and the Soup Nazi and I can't forget Newman were a few characters I loved too. They were all comdey relief in some sort of way. :cheer:
Edited by MaterialGurl, May 8 2012, 08:54 PM.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Oh Seinfeld...really miss this show.

"The Contest" goes down as one of the series best episodes...in fact one of the best comedy episodes in TV history IMO!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

So who was everyone's favorite? Jerry, George, Elaine or Kramer?

George has always been my favorite! Jason Alexander was amazing in the role - I still have no idea how he managed shooting 9 seasons without having a heart attack. Lol.

Tibi
Member Avatar

I really miss Seinfeld, one of my all time favorite shows. :( My favorite was Elaine, I loved how hard she would push Jerry when he said something that shocked or surprised her. :laugh:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Retro TV Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply