Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of May 11th; *UPDATED 5/9*
Topic Started: Apr 28 2009, 10:03 PM (2,106 Views)
Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Alligato
May 5 2009, 02:17 PM
^Dude, that would totally suck!

I wonder if EJ does turn over Dimera Enterprises to get Stefano back. It is Stefano right? It said Stephanie.

These sound pretty awesome! Thanks!
Good point! It's confusing because Stephanie and Stefano both get kidnapped but, obviously, that must mean Stefano.

As for Ciara, I'm idly wondering if Bo's vision of her may be somehow related to the tragedy we still don't know much about with Grace. That is, if Bo's visions still are somehow close but off the mark. Maybe he sees something bad in his vision but it turns out to be Grace, not Ciara. I would hope not because I don't really want Bo and Hope put through that kind of fear after Zack.

Thanks for posting, Angie!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mirabella

Thanks for posting.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Grace gets enough attention as it is.

Let Ciara be the focus of this newest vision, especially if it puts Bo and Hope at the center/forefront of this DiMera vs Kiriakis feud.
Edited by KristianFanForever, May 7 2009, 10:52 AM.

fancyface78
Member Avatar

KristianFanForever
May 6 2009, 01:01 AM

Let Ciara be the focus of this newest vision, especially if it puts Bo and Hope at center/forefront of this DiMera vs Kiriakis feud.
I totally agree!!! I hope this turns into a story for Bo and Hope and doesn't end up being about Sami!

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Well if something bad happens to Ciara,,I am going to be PISSED off,big time.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOD

- Mia tells Brady the truth about her past.
- Dr. Baker tells Nicole he's leaving town.
- EJ deciphers a cryptic clue from Stefano.

SOW

- Lucas grows wary of Daniel.
- Victor pressures EJ to sign over DiMera enterprises.
- Stefano dreams he's dead.
- Arianna breaks up a confrontation between Sami and Nicole.
- Bo has a vision involving Ciara.
- Mia fesses up to Brady about her past.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daily spoilers

Monday, May 11th
Lucas asks Kate why her feelings for Chloe have changed; Nicole makes a deal with Dr. Baker; E.J. rejects Victor's plan; Max worries about Chelsea; Bo has a confusing vision.

Tuesday, May 12th
Nicole goes to the hospital to check on Dr. Baker; Sami worries that she and Grace will be in danger when she sees Dr. Baker at the hospital; Victor throws an impromptu party when Stephanie accepts Philip's proposal.

Wednesday, May 13th
Stephanie and Philip talk about their future; E.J. convinces Owen to carry out the first part of his plan; Rafe asks Dr. Baker to leave town; Sami runs into Nicole.

Thursday, May 14th
Philip passes out; Melanie is saddened when she learns that Stephanie and Philip are engaged; Victor tells Stefano that E.J. is running out of time; Bo's vision makes him feel uneasy.

Friday, May 15th
Philip becomes irritable and irrational; Sami goes to the DiMera mansion to confront E.J.; Will wants to resume his friendship with Mia; Melanie finds out that Brady is a recovering addict.

mirabella

Thanks for posting!

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

fancyface78
May 6 2009, 01:18 AM
KristianFanForever
May 6 2009, 01:01 AM

Let Ciara be the focus of this newest vision, especially if it puts Bo and Hope at center/forefront of this DiMera vs Kiriakis feud.
I totally agree!!! I hope this turns into a story for Bo and Hope and doesn't end up being about Sami!
Believe me, I don't want the story to be about Sami or even have anything to do with her. I'm just thinking about how and why Bo's vision about Ciara, whatever it is, could be inaccurate and/or tied to another story on canvas.

Thanks for posting the new spoilers, Angie! Ick at Phelony apparently getting a revisit. And doesn't Brady have anybody his own age to talk to? Why does Dena keep ruining Philip and Brady by putting Melanie in scenes with them? I've been able to tolerate her when she's been merely comic relief and nobody's sexual or romantic interest, but my tolerance goes out the window when she's back in Philip's romantic orbit or hanging out with Brady. Her new love interest can't get here fast enough for me.

I'm looking forward to all the Victor/EJ/Stefano stuff.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

These sound great!

Thanks, Angie.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie..sounds dull to me.

samixxx
Member Avatar

Thanks for the spoilers, sounds pretty good.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar

fancyface78
May 6 2009, 01:18 AM
I hope this turns into a story for Bo and Hope and doesn't end up being about Sami!
Exactly!

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar

EjsGaGirl
May 6 2009, 09:16 AM
As long as she isn't killed off, I'd be fine with whatever might be in store for her and her parents.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

KristianFanForever
May 7 2009, 10:57 AM
EjsGaGirl
May 6 2009, 09:16 AM
As long as she isn't killed off, I'd be fine with whatever might be in store for her and her parents.
Yeah,,thats what I mean as well not more killing off Bope's kids...I will be super pissed if that happens..if it gives BOPE a reasonable and worthy story involving her.,.fine
Edited by EjsGaGirl, May 7 2009, 11:45 AM.

ginababe
BANNED

http://www.soaptownusa.com/doolspoil.html

Ellie

Ginababe, these are just spoilers so I have added them to the spoiler thread. Feel free to discuss the 'Carl and Rachel' issue here!

ginababe
BANNED

anyone think they will do a similar story w/ these two that they did w/ Carl and Rachel on AW?

Red Mist
Member Avatar

I have no idea why, but I pictured Owen as a much older man. He is kinda young.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

ginababe
May 7 2009, 01:39 PM
anyone think they will do a similar story w/ these two that they did w/ Carl and Rachel on AW?
I do not watch AW.What was their sl?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply