Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of May 25th; *UPDATED 5/23*
Topic Started: May 12 2009, 03:42 PM (9,892 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daily spoilers

Monday, May 25th
Owen refuses to hand Stephanie over to E.J.; Brady shares his fears with Bo; Philip and E.J. meet on the pier; Stephanie tries to escape; Daniel and Lucas both have dreams about Chloe.

Tuesday, May 26th
Philip and Melanie try to find Stephanie; Owen pulls a gun on Stephanie; Bo and Victor share harsh words; E.J. worries about Stefano; Bo offers E.J. a deal.

Wednesday, May 27th
Melanie asks Owen's father about his family; Caroline and Arianna both think that Rafe's plan to adopt Grace is a mistake; Brady asks Nicole if she knows where Stephanie is; Mia and Will decide to go on a date.

Thursday, May 28th
Stephanie tries to get Owen's gun; Philip tries to sneak into the morgue; Rafe and Sami run into Nicole; Mia teaches Will how to dance; Stefano discovers that he is in police custody.

Friday, May 29th
Kate witnesses a close moment between Daniel and Chloe; Mia and Will almost kiss; Melanie tries to talk Owen down.

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Philip and EJ meet to exchange their hostages; Lucas begins to remember the night of his accident.

Tuesday
Stephanie fights for her life while trapped in a morgue drawer; Bo offers EJ a deal.

Wednesday
Melanie and Philip search for Stephanie; Nicole warns Mia to stay away from Will.

Thursday
Owen catches Brady searching for Stephanie; Mia and Will go on their first date.

Friday
Kate catches Chloe and Daniel in an intimate moment; Owen continues with his plan to have a life with Stephanie.

**UPDATED 5/13**

SOW spoilers
Week of May 25th

- Bo arrests EJ.
- Lucas suspects that Will is into Mia.
- Caroline confronts Victor.
- Kate returns.
- Philip and Melanie get a clue.

**UPDATED 5/14**

Weekly Summary
DAYS OF OUR LIVES: Realizing that EJ didn't have Stephanie, Philip went on the attack as the police swarmed in to break things up. The cops found Stefano, while Owen still held Stephanie, convinced that they would spend their lives together. Victor disowned Brady for going to the police. Philip's plan to rescue Stephanie enabled him to get into the morgue, where he heard her cries for help. Melanie was able to leave a clue before Owen locked her and Brady in the Kiriakis mausoleum. Lucas had a memory flash of the night he was drunk and questioned Maggie, who covered. Mia agreed to a date with Will, and they came close to a kiss. Nicole learned about Rafe's impending adoption of Grace.

Coming: Kate's suspicions of Chloe are rekindled.

http://www.kfsm.com/sns-200905131358tmsscopsoapctnzo-a20090601may13,0,6347788.story

**UPDATED 5/19**

Daytime Dial spoilers

NEXT WEEK:

•Stephanie stops breathing while trapped inside the morgue drawer.

•Rafe reveals his new job as a construction worker.

•Chloe admits to Daniel that she is not happy.

•Lucas has a memory from the night he was drunk.

•Nicole learns that Mia is seeing Will.

Thursday – Stephanie distracts Owen with a kiss.

Friday – Kate spies Chloe in Daniel’s arms.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

**UPDATED 5/20**

SOD
- Bo arrests EJ for assault.

- Philip and Melanie learn the identity of Stephanie's kidnapper.

- Caroline confronts Victor.

SOW
- Will and Mia go on a date.

- Chloe tells Daniel she isn't happy.

- Rafe reveals his new gig.

- Nicole is alarmed by Will and Mia's connection.

- Philip and Melanie team up to find Stephanie.

Thursday May 28th: Stephanie distracts Owen with a kiss.

**UPDATED 5/23**

More Daily spoilers

Monday, May 25th
Lucas has a memory from the night he was drunk; Philip and Victor have a confrontation with EJ at the pier; Owen tells Stephanie he wants to flee the country with her; Victor calls Brady a traitor.

Tuesday, May 26th
Stephanie stops breathing while trapped inside the morgue drawer; Bo shares harsh words with Victor about their family ties; Lexie and Nicole give EJ opposing pieces of advice.

Wednesday, May 27th
Rafe reveals his new job as a construction worker; Nicole learns that Mia is seeing Will; Caroline admonishes Victor about the confrontation with the DiMeras on the pier; Sami tells Caroline that Rafe plans to adopt Grace.

Thursday, May 28th
Stephanie distracts Owen with a kiss; Nicole learns from Mia that Rafe plans to adopt Grace; Melanie and Philip are forced to tell Brady about their plan; Lexie's fearful of how her brother and father's dealings could affect her family.

Friday, May 29th
Kate spies Chloe in Daniel's arms; Chloe admits to Daniel that she is not happy; Will and Mia nearly kiss; Mia learns she may have to move since her cousin's leaving town; Brady, Melanie and Philip run into problems with their plan.
Edited by Angie79, May 23 2009, 01:07 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Angie79
May 12 2009, 03:42 PM
Daily spoilers

Monday, May 25th
Owen refuses to hand Stephanie over to E.J.; Brady shares his fears with Bo; Philip and E.J. meet on the pier; Stephanie tries to escape; Daniel and Lucas both have dreams about Chloe.

Tuesday, May 26th
Philip and Melanie try to find Stephanie; Owen pulls a gun on Stephanie; Bo and Victor share harsh words; E.J. worries about Stefano; Bo offers E.J. a deal.

Wednesday, May 27th
Melanie asks Owen's father about his family; Caroline and Arianna both think that Rafe's plan to adopt Grace is a mistake; Brady asks Nicole if she knows where Stephanie is; Mia and Will decide to go on a date.

Thursday, May 28th
Stephanie tries to get Owen's gun; Philip tries to sneak into the morgue; Rafe and Sami run into Nicole; Mia teaches Will how to dance; Stefano discovers that he is in police custody.

Friday, May 29th
Kate witnesses a close moment between Daniel and Chloe; Mia and Will almost kiss; Melanie tries to talk Owen down.
Thanks for posting Angie.

This week the feud sounds REALLY good. Wasn't expecting that wrinkle with Owen and am very very excited to see how this all plays out with Bo now pissed at Victor and Stefano winding up in police custody.

And Caroline and Arianna... you aren't the only ones who think Rafe's plan is a mistake!!!

esp13
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Thanks for posting, Angie!

Does it seem to anyone else like we've had virtually the same set of spoilers for the last three weeks?

Is this Sweeps...or Sleeps? :huh:

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

The feud stuff sounds mostly really good! Not excited about Phelony teaming up even temporarily, and Will and Mia will probably be FF material, but the rest has the potential to be pretty exciting.

leah09
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie!

Looking forward to the Danloe scene and dream. :wub:

Red Mist
Member Avatar

See! Even Caroline and Arianna think its wrong for Rafe to adopt Grace...They agree with me. lol

You would think in these economic times Ej could hire thugs who listen. Oh well, these are Dimeras...I bet they are cheap...no dental. You get what you pay for.

Thanks Angie...

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

These sound GREAT!

I'm going to miss so much good stuff while I'm gone LOL. I will be sitting down to watch the episodes I miss right away once I get back from vacation.

The feud stuff sounds great. I'm guessing this is the Philip/Melanie stuff that Molly Burnett hinted about in the interview. Owen is getting interesting. I like Bo being more involved. Nice seeing Caroline in spoilers again. I can't wait to see what the Stefano stuff is about. Will/Mia sounds adorable too. Classic teen romance there.

It seems like Days will have had a solid sweeps when all is said and done. The best news is it looks like it's heating up as we go into summer and that is a very good thing.

lastDays
Member Avatar

leah09
May 12 2009, 04:09 PM
Thanks Angie!

Looking forward to the Danloe scene and dream. :wub:
DItto :rockon:

samixxx
Member Avatar

Thank you for the spoilers, sounds pretty good.

Caroline and Arianna both think that Rafe's plan to adopt Grace is a mistake
I just love a story of when no one believes in them, a couple believe in each other type :wub: , if only this is the way it would play, I would be very happy.

jane1978

Looks like another great weak. Thanks!

Happy to see Bo involved in the feud. And looks like Mel is the one who convinces Owen to release Steph. Nice move, writers! This will be a great final.

I quess Kate returns from London on friday and immediatelly gets an eyefull. Nice to see some scenes with Dan and Chloe again. They have really great chemistry and play the forbidden desire so well. I totally enjoyed their scenes this monday and look for more.

Tomlin has to really love those big ironic moments. Steph/Phillip get engaged and second later she is kidnapped, Tony finally has everything and is ready move on and second later dies. And now Rafe and Sami all are happy and ready to adopt Grace and second later... It´s not really hard to quess what the big tragedy is.

oldschoolfan

Thanks Angie. This feud has me interested and I am lovnig Victor!

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Angie79
Monday, May 25th
Owen refuses to hand Stephanie over to E.J.
Then why did he kidnap her in the first place?

mirabella

Thanks for posting, Angie. Looking forward to the feud and the love stories.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

jane1978
May 12 2009, 05:48 PM
Looks like another great weak. Thanks!

Happy to see Bo involved in the feud. And looks like Mel is the one who convinces Owen to release Steph. Nice move, writers! This will be a great final.

I quess Kate returns from London on friday and immediatelly gets an eyefull. Nice to see some scenes with Dan and Chloe again. They have really great chemistry and play the forbidden desire so well. I totally enjoyed their scenes this monday and look for more.

Tomlin has to really love those big ironic moments. Steph/Phillip get engaged and second later she is kidnapped, Tony finally has everything and is ready move on and second later dies. And now Rafe and Sami all are happy and ready to adopt Grace and second later... It´s not really hard to quess what the big tragedy is.
I agree. You can tell he likes irony much in the same way as JER did. The minute there is a hint of happiness, there is something new that turns everything on it's ear. I love that. I just hope they know when to end certain things. You don't want to just keep going around in circles like Passions did for years. JER's first stint isn't a bad model to follow and I think that is the sort of model they are adhering to.

Dawn7
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
May 12 2009, 03:55 PM

Does it seem to anyone else like we've had virtually the same set of spoilers for the last three weeks?

Is this Sweeps...or Sleeps? :huh:
i like your banner ;)

Dawn7
Member Avatar

Angie79
Daily spoilers

Monday, May 25th

Tuesday, May 26th

Wednesday, May 27th

Thursday, May 28th

Friday, May 29th
thanks angie

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

thanks Angie....another run in with Nicole and Sami??Its turning into a weekly,and boring..occurance.

samixxx
Member Avatar

I agree that when a couple is happy here comes the drama to bring them back to earth type of thing. But I don't know that I necessary believe that Grace is toast so to speak. Since the bloody booties I think it has been foreshadowed that one of the babies might not make it but it could be Sydney since she is the one caught in the middle of a blood fued, with Sami repeatedly saying she doesn't want her baby around the Dimeras. Irony considering that is where her daughter is. I also thought Sami and Ej's conversation at the mansion might be foreshadowing when Ej said it is easier to take a child from a dysfunctional home than it is to adopt because a father has rights, and if it is true that a young male has been cast as the father of Mia's baby there seems to be alot to tell yet there. So I think the tragedy could be Grace is very sick with a disease but not toast. Just my thoughts.

Ariel

Angie, you are the greatest! :biggrin:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply