Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of May 25th; *UPDATED 5/23*
Topic Started: May 12 2009, 03:42 PM (9,967 Views)
lily20

Angie79
May 12 2009, 03:42 PM
Daily spoilers

Monday, May 25th
Owen refuses to hand Stephanie over to E.J.; Brady shares his fears with Bo; Philip and E.J. meet on the pier; Stephanie tries to escape; Daniel and Lucas both have dreams about Chloe.

Friday, May 29th
Kate witnesses a close moment between Daniel and Chloe; Mia and Will almost kiss; Melanie tries to talk Owen down.
FINALLY some Danloe spoilers!! I seriously thought the writers forgot about them.
Can't wait!

Thanks for the spoilers Angie=)
Edited by lily20, May 12 2009, 09:30 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Philip and EJ meet to exchange their hostages; Lucas begins to remember the night of his accident.

Tuesday
Stephanie fights for her life while trapped in a morgue drawer; Bo offers EJ a deal.
Edited by Angie79, May 12 2009, 10:08 PM.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

samixxx
May 12 2009, 06:49 PM
I agree that when a couple is happy here comes the drama to bring them back to earth type of thing. But I don't know that I necessary believe that Grace is toast so to speak. Since the bloody booties I think it has been foreshadowed that one of the babies might not make it but it could be Sydney since she is the one caught in the middle of a blood fued, with Sami repeatedly saying she doesn't want her baby around the Dimeras. Irony considering that is where her daughter is. I also thought Sami and Ej's conversation at the mansion might be foreshadowing when Ej said it is easier to take a child from a dysfunctional home than it is to adopt because a father has rights, and if it is true that a young male has been cast as the father of Mia's baby there seems to be alot to tell yet there. So I think the tragedy could be Grace is very sick with a disease but not toast. Just my thoughts.
It's not just irony when Sami says she doesn't want her daughter around the DiMeras. It's dumb because she hasn't lifted a finger to try and stop the DiMeras from seeing Johnny. If she is so scared of them and they are such a bad influence why only protect one child - Grace - and throw Johnny to the wolves?

Further, from a story standpoint, what would killing off Sydney accomplish? That would be pretty messed up if they killed TWO of EJ's children within six months.

And as dumb as Sami is being, I don't expect her to be rational, but for an FBI agent Rafe is just monumentally stupid in going through with this adoption. What reason does he have to believe that there is no way Sami could possibly change her mind about EJ again and decide again to tell him the truth about his kid except this time go through with it? He has said himself that Sami changes her mind constantly and it's not like they can make a clean break and maybe move to a different town to ensure their secret stays secret and Sami will never interact with EJ again when Sami already shares one kid with the guy. Dumb.

lazydazes
Member Avatar

Quote:

And as dumb as Sami is being, I don't expect her to be rational, but for an FBI agent Rafe is just monumentally stupid in going through with this adoption.

What? Sami doesn't get a free pass. Of course, let's blame it all on Rafe. Sami couldn't possibly be wrong could she? Sami isn't making any sense but when has she ever.

ginababe
BANNED

^^ I completely hold Sami responsible for allowing Rafe to adopt Grace.. I'm not even upset w/ Rafe, okay I am a little, but I am sooo peeved w/ Sami for allowing a man she has known less then 8 months adopt another mans baby who is not even aware that he has another child. And I know that Grace is not EJami's baby, but it's the intent here that matters.
Edited by ginababe, May 12 2009, 10:42 PM.

lazydazes
Member Avatar

Quote:

^^ I completely hold Sami responsible for allowing Rafe to adopt Grace..

Thank you.
I can think of so many things that the show could do with Sami. I think that they need to stop letting her waffle between all these guys and let her pick just ONE. I wouldn't have a bone to pick with her then. It is utterly ridiculous for Rafe to adopt Grace. Well, shootfire, they aren't even engaged or anything. I could see adoption if they were planning to spend their lives together in holy matrimony. That's not the case. I just don't get it.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

lazydazes
May 12 2009, 10:45 PM
Quote:

Thank you.
I can think of so many things that the show could do with Sami. I think that they need to stop letting her waffle between all these guys and let her pick just ONE. I wouldn't have a bone to pick with her then. It is utterly ridiculous for Rafe to adopt Grace. Well, shootfire, they aren't even engaged or anything. I could see adoption if they were planning to spend their lives together in holy matrimony. That's not the case. I just don't get it.
And for me, it's not even a matter of Sami picking one man. No matter who she picks - it is NOT right to allow a man to adopt the baby of a different man who has no idea the baby is his. I don't care how frightened she is of the DiMera influence - allowing another man to claim rights over a baby whose father she KNOWS would want to be in her life is just flat out wrong.

I love Sami. I love EJ. But I HATE the way they have both been written for months now.

Wake me up when the real Sami and EJ are rescued from Stefano's laboratory. :(

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

lazydazes
Quote:

Thank you.
I don't let Sami off the hook so much as, which I previously said, I have extremely low expectations for her to act rationally and make sound smart decisions because her whole history is littered with dumb mistakes. As for Rafe, the reason I expect more from him as I imagine FBI agents to be smart, rational people and all I know about this Rafe person is that he somehow got into the FBI and is portrayed as a halfway normal sort of person.

But I totally agree that it is ridiculous to have the first step in their relationship being this adoption, which I guess may be celebrated with the first sex, and there's still no mention of them moving in together let alone getting married when they are making this plan to have a kid together.

ginababe
BANNED

I don't give two fucks about Rafe, so I don't expect anything from him, LOL! All I know, is that if their positions were reversed and it was EJ keeping the baby and having another woman knowingly adopt Sami's child, she would have a shit fit!! So why is it acceptable for her to do this to EJ? And don't give me that excuse that she is "protecting her child" she can do that w/ out having Rafe adopt Grace.

evilD
Member Avatar

Sindacco
May 12 2009, 05:58 PM
Angie79
May 12 2009, 03:42 PM
Monday, May 25th
Owen refuses to hand Stephanie over to E.J.
Then why did he kidnap her in the first place?
Could be for many reasons:

1-Perhaps he was threatened directly by EJ that something bad would happen to him if he didn't execute his orders.

2-Also as it relates to EJ's orders, there's perhaps an undisclosed bond between Stefano and Owen that has yet to be revealed. We don't know yet how Owen came to work as a double agent for the DiMeras. So by loyalty for what Stefano, he agreed to follow EJ's orders

3-The most likely scenario is that Owen obviously developped feelings for Stephanie and he knows that making the exchange means that it's all over for him and he's going to jail for the kidnapping, so he's desperate and wants to keep Stephanie for himself, determined in a delusional way to make her love him.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I think Owen has a crush on Steph. I've seen some of tomorrow's scenes and think that has something to do with it. I also think he feels uncomfortable harming anyone.

Thanks for posting!
Liz

samixxx
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
May 12 2009, 10:29 PM
samixxx
May 12 2009, 06:49 PM
I agree that when a couple is happy here comes the drama to bring them back to earth type of thing. But I don't know that I necessary believe that Grace is toast so to speak. Since the bloody booties I think it has been foreshadowed that one of the babies might not make it but it could be Sydney since she is the one caught in the middle of a blood fued, with Sami repeatedly saying she doesn't want her baby around the Dimeras. Irony considering that is where her daughter is. I also thought Sami and Ej's conversation at the mansion might be foreshadowing when Ej said it is easier to take a child from a dysfunctional home than it is to adopt because a father has rights, and if it is true that a young male has been cast as the father of Mia's baby there seems to be alot to tell yet there. So I think the tragedy could be Grace is very sick with a disease but not toast. Just my thoughts.
It's not just irony when Sami says she doesn't want her daughter around the DiMeras. It's dumb because she hasn't lifted a finger to try and stop the DiMeras from seeing Johnny. If she is so scared of them and they are such a bad influence why only protect one child - Grace - and throw Johnny to the wolves?

Further, from a story standpoint, what would killing off Sydney accomplish? That would be pretty messed up if they killed TWO of EJ's children within six months.

And as dumb as Sami is being, I don't expect her to be rational, but for an FBI agent Rafe is just monumentally stupid in going through with this adoption. What reason does he have to believe that there is no way Sami could possibly change her mind about EJ again and decide again to tell him the truth about his kid except this time go through with it? He has said himself that Sami changes her mind constantly and it's not like they can make a clean break and maybe move to a different town to ensure their secret stays secret and Sami will never interact with EJ again when Sami already shares one kid with the guy. Dumb.
I can understand in a way about Sami being powerless against the Dimeras. When she wanted to move across town with Johnny and Ej threatened her parental rights Sami knew she was in trouble and could not get Johnny away from them. Dimera's have power and money, Sami no she was without alot of options in that instance. How could she save the baby inside if Ej knew the truth? Granted that Johnny is there in the Dimera house at all, but where is he?

Ej is unpredictable, unstable and murderous. Children do not need a father like that. Ej will not suffer for Grace's passing but Will, Lucas, Sami, Rafe, Mia, Roman, Max, Bo, Caroline, Arianna, St. Teresa, St. Agnus etc.... will.

Irrrational, fly by her feelings Sami that is what I love about her, and so does Rafe. Whatever happens for them that is what I like about them the best.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Quote:

Ej is unpredictable, unstable and murderous. Children do not need a father like that.

But they need a mother like that? Sami is even more unpredictable and unstable than EJ and has attempted murder in the past as well (the cabin). The same holds true for Lucas too and he is still allowed to father Allie and Will. Let's face it... none of these characters should be writing parenting books, so when they try to keep one of the other characters from seeing their kids they just look all the more hypocritical.

I also don't get your complaint about EJ having power and money. That's not automatically a bad thing in a parent when the money and power can help out your business connections or get you a great education. EJ has money to provide for his kids' financial security. For all we know Sami is feeding her babies on food stamps and Rafe's unemployment check.

Back when EJ got that court order to prevent Sami from leaving the DiMansion with Johnny they were in the process of divorcing and EJ got the order in response to Sami telling him she had made the impulsive decision to take the twins out of the DiMansion for no other reason but to get back at him because she was upset at him for sleeping with Nicole and also upset about Lucas sleeping with Chloe, which she blamed EJ for. Sami had no legitimate reason to keep EJ from his son at that time other than just her general DiMera hatred. She also had no means of supporting the children or any home to go to when she made the threat to take them away. Yeah it was maybe a dick move for EJ to take the step of getting the court order at that time, but not any more so than Sami threatening to take their son away simply because her love life wasn't going the way she wanted it.

Yes, EJ can use his power and money to again take legal action against Sami for custody *IF* she breaks the law in trying to keep EJ away from his kids. Like she would be doing now if she lies to the court to try to have Rafe legally adopt Grace or lies saying that EJ has in some way mistreated his kids, yet Sami has nothing to criticize EJ about regarding his parenting of Johnny so either EJ isn't a bad parent or Sami just doesn't care about him.

I also think it's not true to say Sami is totally powerless when it comes to Johnny. Marlena and John have a ton of money that could get her an attorney if needed, and if not she could obviously get Victor's support and the Salem police department is Sami's family's business and could and would arrest EJ on any trumped up charge she came up with were she to file a complaint with them.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
May 12 2009, 03:55 PM
Thanks for posting, Angie!

Does it seem to anyone else like we've had virtually the same set of spoilers for the last three weeks?

Is this Sweeps...or Sleeps? :huh:
I had to scroll up and make sure I was clicking on a future date and not last weeks.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
May 12 2009, 10:51 PM
lazydazes
Quote:

Thank you.
And for me, it's not even a matter of Sami picking one man. No matter who she picks - it is NOT right to allow a man to adopt the baby of a different man who has no idea the baby is his. I don't care how frightened she is of the DiMera influence - allowing another man to claim rights over a baby whose father she KNOWS would want to be in her life is just flat out wrong.

I love Sami. I love EJ. But I HATE the way they have both been written for months now.

Wake me up when the real Sami and EJ are rescued from Stefano's laboratory. :(
:) I agree..and the fact she is so scared of Stefano is horseshit...she went up against he AND Andre(who by the way,was much more scary,thanks to the AWESOME Thaao)and pregnant with TWINS at the time...this story blows..and I agree,wake me,when the real characters are found
Edited by EjsGaGirl, May 13 2009, 07:50 AM.

Dallas812

Thanks, Angie. I am happy that Daniel is still dreaming about Chloe. I so want them to get back together. I know they still have feelings for eachother and that Lucas and Chloe are a bore. I wish there was more on EJami. I really miss EJami together.

daisythree11

I think what everyone is forgotting here is that nor Sami or Rafe can legally adopt Grace. There is no record of Grace's birth! Seems like the plan is that Sami and Rafe just plan to tell everyone that Rafe adopted her without going through all the supposed legalities.

When will the storyline end I am getting so sick of this madness!!!

Taelyn

Thanks for the spoilers angie.
The fued looks interesting, and Im also curious as to why Owen is holding Stephanie, it could be an obsession thing, or he could think he is protecting her from EJ.

One thing is clear I love that the writers have EJ showing his true colors.
Almost as much as I loved watching Victors thugs pound on him LOL
Victor schooled him bigtime.. and I loved it.

If anything is boring about all of this is the endless bashing of Rafe and Sami..
Where some fans even seem to root for, or speculate on the death of a baby.
It happened with Nicole's baby, and now poor little Grace.
But GOD FORBID anything happen to an "Ejami" baby.

Sami does NOT WANT EJ... If she did she would be with him ..not Rafe.
I think the adoption is within the bounds of the story if Sami truly does not intend to ever tell EJ about Grace, and Sami and Rafe are planning a future together.

I personally hope neither child dies.. and that Grace grows up with Sami and Rafe, and Sydney grows up with Nicole and EJ.. and the 2 little girls can either become best friends or bitter rivals with the truth only coming out years from now.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Taelyn
May 13 2009, 11:22 AM
Thanks for the spoilers angie.
The fued looks interesting, and Im also curious as to why Owen is holding Stephanie, it could be an obsession thing, or he could think he is protecting her from EJ.

One thing is clear I love that the writers have EJ showing his true colors.
Almost as much as I loved watching Victors thugs pound on him LOL
Victor schooled him bigtime.. and I loved it.

If anything is boring about all of this is the endless bashing of Rafe and Sami..
Where some fans even seem to root for, or speculate on the death of a baby.
It happened with Nicole's baby, and now poor little Grace.
But GOD FORBID anything happen to an "Ejami" baby.

Sami does NOT WANT EJ... If she did she would be with him ..not Rafe.
I think the adoption is within the bounds of the story if Sami truly does not intend to ever tell EJ about Grace, and Sami and Rafe are planning a future together.

I personally hope neither child dies.. and that Grace grows up with Sami and Rafe, and Sydney grows up with Nicole and EJ.. and the 2 little girls can either become best friends or bitter rivals with the truth only coming out years from now.
I have no doubt that is what you are hoping for because that would be the best case scenario for the couple you support. But I highly doubt it will happen that way...and even if it did, the show is not likely to last long enough to see it play out.

Are you seriously saying you see anyone rooting for Grace to die? Really? Because if you are, I'd love for you to point to them - I have definitely not seen it. There is speculation all over the place about what will happen but I've not seen any indication that people want the baby to die.

And as for the adoption...again, you are saying you think it would be acceptable to turn over the legal, parental rights of a baby whose father is alive, well and even living in the very same community? That's okay in your world? Not only to rob the father of his rights, but to rob the child of her heritage? As she grows up to have her 'parents' intentionally keep her true identity from her. Imagine if years down the road there is a health crisis related to the father's side of the family? What then? Should they pretend they don't know who the birth father and mother is still? Or completely destroy the child's life by unveiling their lie years down the road? Wow...the writers are doing a serious injustice to the character of Sami if they have her continue to go down this route.

But as for whether Sami 'wants' EJ - you have only to look as recently as the EJole wedding. She was there to stop it, not really caring that Rafe was leaving or didn't support her decision, and only changed her mind at the last minute with the reveal of Philip's shooting. And even then it's not as if she went racing off to find Rafe. That didn't happen until the next day when she's casually sitting at the pub with her Dad who conveniently knew where to find him. So it's pretty clear to me that Rafe is simply sloppy seconds. Sami is trying to convince herself she wants the "safe" option - but I don't anticipate that will last all that long. And particularly once the truth comes out about the babies Rafe will be the odd man out - bonded with and a father to a baby that isn't Sami's and having no connection to the one that is.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Taelyn, if you want to root for, or speculate on the death of an EJami baby, go for it. I don't think God will forbid it either.

But continuing to level these FALSE accusations "some fans" here are rooting for the death of Grace simply by commenting on the spoilers put out by the show, is getting a little old. If any specific fan is doing this, take it up with them.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply