Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of May 25th; *UPDATED 5/23*
Topic Started: May 12 2009, 03:42 PM (9,919 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOW spoilers

Week of May 25th

- Bo arrests EJ.
- Lucas suspects that Will is into Mia.
- Caroline confronts Victor.
- Kate returns.
- Philip and Melanie get a clue.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Angie79
May 13 2009, 01:04 PM
SOW spoilers

Week of May 25th

- Bo arrests EJ.
- Kate returns.
Hmm...there was another spoiler about Bo and EJ making a deal and Steffy in jail. Maybe Bo keeps Steffy in jail, EJ trades his freedom's for his daddy's? Interesting and very curious as too how the DiMeras get back on track.

Guess Caroline figures out that Vic lied to her....big shock there!

Phil and Mel working together to get Stephanie? I see them getting closer..hmmm.
Thanks for posting!
Liz
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Taelyn

SocRMum1
May 13 2009, 11:54 AM
Taelyn
May 13 2009, 11:22 AM
Thanks for the spoilers angie.
The fued looks interesting, and Im also curious as to why Owen is holding Stephanie, it could be an obsession thing, or he could think he is protecting her from EJ.

One thing is clear I love that the writers have EJ showing his true colors.
Almost as much as I loved watching Victors thugs pound on him LOL
Victor schooled him bigtime.. and I loved it.

If anything is boring about all of this is the endless bashing of Rafe and Sami..
Where some fans even seem to root for, or speculate on the death of a baby.
It happened with Nicole's baby, and now poor little Grace.
But GOD FORBID anything happen to an "Ejami" baby.

Sami does NOT WANT EJ... If she did she would be with him ..not Rafe.
I think the adoption is within the bounds of the story if Sami truly does not intend to ever tell EJ about Grace, and Sami and Rafe are planning a future together.

9b]I personally hope neither child dies..[/b] and that Grace grows up with Sami and Rafe, and Sydney grows up with Nicole and EJ.. and the 2 little girls can either become best friends or bitter rivals with the truth only coming out years from now.
I have no doubt that is what you are hoping for because that would be the best case scenario for the couple you support. But I highly doubt it will happen that way...and even if it did, the show is not likely to last long enough to see it play out.

Are you seriously saying you see anyone rooting for Grace to die? Really? Because if you are, I'd love for you to point to them - I have definitely not seen it. There is speculation all over the place about what will happen but I've not seen any indication that people want the baby to die.

And as for the adoption...again, you are saying you think it would be acceptable to turn over the legal, parental rights of a baby whose father is alive, well and even living in the very same community? That's okay in your world? Not only to rob the father of his rights, but to rob the child of her heritage? As she grows up to have her 'parents' intentionally keep her true identity from her. Imagine if years down the road there is a health crisis related to the father's side of the family? What then? Should they pretend they don't know who the birth father and mother is still? Or completely destroy the child's life by unveiling their lie years down the road? Wow...the writers are doing a serious injustice to the character of Sami if they have her continue to go down this route.

But as for whether Sami 'wants' EJ - you have only to look as recently as the EJole wedding. She was there to stop it, not really caring that Rafe was leaving or didn't support her decision, and only changed her mind at the last minute with the reveal of Philip's shooting. And even then it's not as if she went racing off to find Rafe. That didn't happen until the next day when she's casually sitting at the pub with her Dad who conveniently knew where to find him. So it's pretty clear to me that Rafe is simply sloppy seconds. Sami is trying to convince herself she wants the "safe" option - but I don't anticipate that will last all that long. And particularly once the truth comes out about the babies Rafe will be the odd man out - bonded with and a father to a baby that isn't Sami's and having no connection to the one that is.

Quote:

IMissAremid:Taelyn, if you want to root for, or speculate on the death of an EJami baby, go for it. I don't think God will forbid it either.

But continuing to level these FALSE accusations "some fans" here are rooting for the death of Grace simply by commenting on the spoilers put out by the show, is getting a little old. If any specific fan is doing this, take it up with them.

I think I stated I dont wish EITHER child to die, I dont like dead baby stories.
And there are NO SPOILERS that say Grace dies.. yet Its constantly mentioned as if it IS a spoiler.. So Frankly I cant help but think that some are hoping for this, so that ~Sigh~ *Sami can be reunited with Sydney and ofcourse that will reunite her with EJ, (because somehow Sydney will make Sami realize what Grace couldnt) and they will live happy ever after*
But by all means point out the spoiler where it says "Grace Dies"
Tragedies come in all kinds of ways, and it could involve anyone and does not always mean DEATH.

And SocrMum1.. I think we are all hoping for stories that support our couple, so I dont deny it
And you could be right about the show not lasting .. but in the meantime I am going to hope it goes in the direction that Im hoping for..
And Im sure Ejami's are doing the same thing.. Otherwise they wouldnt care if the baby switch is revealed, or if Ejami somehow come together.

As for Grace .. see above ^^ to track down all the numerous posts Ive seen would take more time then I have.. But thanks for atleast refering to it as "Speculation" other than a spoiler.
But the fact remains that if a baby were to die in the upcoming tragedy "some" if not most ejami's want it to be Grace rather than Sydney, because most see her somehow as the catalyst that will unite Ejami and make Sami see everything she does not see now.

As for the adoption.. Truly this is Salem, where things are much less than normal, that said .
As a Mother.. I would do EVERYTHING in my power to protect my child from danger, including keeping it from a dangerous father, and Family. If a child is better off witgout its heritage, yes Id keep that from them the same way Id protect it from an abusive atmosphere.
I think there are many ways to approach the future and revealing the knowledge that is needed in the way of Medical History and such.. Ofcourse I would one day be totally honest about my childs biological Father, and the reasons why I made the choices I made.. And If I did my job as a parent, My child would be morally strong enough to deal with it.. And should I suffer soe emotional repercussions, that is a chance I would take to protect my child.

See the thing is WE both have very different opinions of EJ..
That is the cruxt of anyones opinion of what happens.. I do believe if the writers take this path though, they have to be SOLID in placing EJ in the Black, and as the Evil and dangerous man He and his father are.
They cant be wishy washy about him.. Otherwise its harder to sell Grace's adoption and the reasons behind it.

And for the rest .. Ejamis and Safe fans will never agree on this .. but if anyone knows Sami's history they should know that she would NEVER just walk away from a man she loves ... EVER. And especially knowing that EJ would choose her over Nicole given the chance.. She didnt stop it because she does not want him .. THAT is very clear.
And Ive never understood why anyone thinks a baby, or the switch reveal is going to change things..
Sami knows about the baby, and she is the one who still chooses not to be with him, not the other way around. Why is it that having Sydney, will be different then having Grace in how Sami feels ?
That to me makes ZERO sense. IMO
Edited by Taelyn, May 13 2009, 01:29 PM.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

If you think us simply commenting on Grace dying possibly explaining what the spoiler means about a tragedy occurring involving EJ, Sami and Rafe makes it seem as if it's a spoiler... that's your issue.

If you cannot help yourself from failing to take people at their word based on what they post but have to invent some secret motive behind what they say regarding Grace's fate... again, that's your problem. I mean not all the people at DR who have speculated on the possibility of Grace dying are even fans of EJ and Sami, for Pete's sake.

And yes, of course I used the word speculated. ALL OF THIS IS DISCUSSION of spoilers from the mags is speculation. What is your point? When have I or anyone else said this was a definite spoiler?

Quote:

Bo arrests EJ.

This is very interesting. Wasn't there another spoiler about Stefano winding up in police custody?

Edited by IMissAremid, May 13 2009, 01:52 PM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Taelyn
May 13 2009, 01:26 PM
SocRMum1
Taelyn
The fued looks interesting, and Im also curious as to why Owen is holding Stephanie, it could be an obsession thing, or he could think he is protecting her from EJ.

If anything is boring about all of this is the endless bashing of Rafe and Sami..

I think the adoption is within the bounds of the story if Sami truly does not intend to ever tell EJ about Grace, and Sami and Rafe are planning a future together.

9b]I personally hope neither child dies..[/b] and that Grace grows up with Sami and Rafe, and Sydney grows up with Nicole and EJ.. and the 2 little girls can either become best friends or bitter rivals with the truth only coming out years from now.
I have no doubt that is what you are hoping for because that would be the best case scenario for the couple you support. But I highly doubt it will happen that way...and even if it did, the show is not likely to last long enough to see it play out.

Are you seriously saying you see anyone rooting for Grace to die? Really? Because if you are, I'd love for you to point to them - I have definitely not seen it. There is speculation all over the place about what will happen but I've not seen any indication that people want the baby to die.

And as for the adoption...again, you are saying you think it would be acceptable to turn over the legal, parental rights of a baby whose father is alive, well and even living in the very same community? That's okay in your world? Not only to rob the father of his rights, but to rob the child of her heritage? As she grows up to have her 'parents' intentionally keep her true identity from her. Imagine if years down the road there is a health crisis related to the father's side of the family? What then? Should they pretend they don't know who the birth father and mother is still? Or completely destroy the child's life by unveiling their lie years down the road? Wow...the writers are doing a serious injustice to the character of Sami if they have her continue to go down this route.

But as for whether Sami 'wants' EJ - you have only to look as recently as the EJole wedding. She was there to stop it, not really caring that Rafe was leaving or didn't support her decision, and only changed her mind at the last minute with the reveal of Philip's shooting. And even then it's not as if she went racing off to find Rafe. That didn't happen until the next day when she's casually sitting at the pub with her Dad who conveniently knew where to find him. So it's pretty clear to me that Rafe is simply sloppy seconds. Sami is trying to convince herself she wants the "safe" option - but I don't anticipate that will last all that long. And particularly once the truth comes out about the babies Rafe will be the odd man out - bonded with and a father to a baby that isn't Sami's and having no connection to the one that is.

Quote:

IMissAremid:Taelyn, if you want to root for, or speculate on the death of an EJami baby, go for it. I don't think God will forbid it either.

But continuing to level these FALSE accusations "some fans" here are rooting for the death of Grace simply by commenting on the spoilers put out by the show, is getting a little old. If any specific fan is doing this, take it up with them.

I think I stated I dont wish EITHER child to die, I dont like dead baby stories.
And there are NO SPOILERS that say Grace dies.. yet Its constantly mentioned as if it IS a spoiler.. So Frankly I cant help but think that some are hoping for this, so that ~Sigh~ *Sami can be reunited with Sydney and ofcourse that will reunite her with EJ, (because somehow Sydney will make Sami realize what Grace couldnt) and they will live happy ever after*
Tragedies come in all kinds of ways, and it could involve anyone and does not always mean DEATH.

And SocrMum1.. I think we are all hoping for stories that support our couple, so I dont deny it
And you could be right about the show not lasting .. but in the meantime I am going to hope it goes in the direction that Im hoping for..
And Im sure Ejami's are doing the same thing.. Otherwise they wouldnt care if the baby switch is revealed, or if Ejami somehow come together.

As for Grace .. see above ^^ to track down all the numerous posts Ive seen would take more time then I have.. But thanks for atleast refering to it as "Speculation" other than a spoiler.
But the fact remains that if a baby were to die in the upcoming tragedy "some" if not most ejami's want it to be Grace rather than Sydney, because most see her somehow as the catalyst that will unite Ejami and make Sami see everything she does not see now.

As for the adoption.. Truly this is Salem, where things are much less than normal, that said .
As a Mother.. I would do EVERYTHING in my power to protect my child from danger, including keeping it from a dangerous father, and Family. If a child is better off witgout its heritage, yes Id keep that from them the same way Id protect it from an abusive atmosphere.
I think there are many ways to approach the future and revealing the knowledge that is needed in the way of Medical History and such.. Ofcourse I would one day be totally honest about my childs biological Father, and the reasons why I made the choices I made.. And If I did my job as a parent, My child would be morally strong enough to deal with it.. And should I suffer soe emotional repercussions, that is a chance I would take to protect my child.

That is the cruxt of anyones opinion of what happens.. I do believe if the writers take this path though, they have to be SOLID in placing EJ in the Black, and as the Evil and dangerous man He and his father are.
They cant be wishy washy about him.. Otherwise its harder to sell Grace's adoption and the reasons behind it.

And for the rest .. Ejamis and Safe fans will never agree on this .. but if anyone knows Sami's history they should know that she would NEVER just walk away from a man she loves ... EVER. And especially knowing that EJ would choose her over Nicole given the chance.. She didnt stop it because she does not want him .. THAT is very clear.
And Ive never understood why anyone thinks a baby, or the switch reveal is going to change things..
Sami knows about the baby, and she is the one who still chooses not to be with him, not the other way around. Why is it that having Sydney, will be different then having Grace in how Sami feels ?
The difference is that Sami doesn't know that EJ already has their daughter - that he's had her all along. When that truth is revealed both EJ and Sami will have quite a shock on their hands. I believe EJ will be royally upset with Sami when he finds out that she intended to keep his daughter from him (and I suspect he'll find that out before the switch is revealed) and I won't blame him at all, particularly if Rafe has 'adopted' or announced his intent to adopt what they believe to be EJ's daughter. But once the switch is revealed Sami will be forced to face the harsh reality that everything she was trying to prevent has already happened - only much, much worse. Not only has her daughter been living in the DiMera mansion and exposed to Stefano (because let's be honest - Sami has always claimed her concerns were about EJ's father and not EJ himself) but she's been being mothered by Nicole - whom Sami despises with the fire of a 1000 suns.
I believe once the truth comes out Sami will be desperate to have a place in their daughter's life and this will lead to EJ and Sami finding their way back to one another. EJ will have come to the realization that 'the perfect family' he thought he was building with Nicole was a complete lie, and I think the resulting effect will be that EJami will find their way back to one another as they both come to terms with Nicole's deception. EJami have always been drawn to one another but their poor choices up to now have kept them apart. I think finding out the truth will open both of their eyes to the foolish decisions they've made and will lead to them reuniting.

And as for Sami's history and never walking away from a man she truly loved...uh, wrong. Did she not walk away from Austin, at their wedding, in order to protect her secret about forcing Lexie to lie to Carrie? Or how about divorcing Lucas in order to marry EJ to end the vendetta? Or how about choking back her tears at the cabin as she encouraged EJ to follow his 'fate' with Nicole when he came to talk to her about his 'disaster'?
Sami's history - at least in the past several relationships - is that she ALWAYS walks away from the man she loves. In fact, if we are to assume she currently loves Rafe, she basically did the same thing to him when she insisted on going to tell EJ about the baby. :shrug:

daisy132

The whole storyline about Sami hiding her pregnancy from EJ due to fear of her daughter being raised as a Dimera is ridiculous in my opinion. It became stupid the moment we knew the baby is a girl. Johnny is the one that would be raised "conditioned" to follow in the family business, not Sydney/Grace. Lexie is the only female Dimera on the show - she doesn't seem to be in the least bit involved or used by Stephano. So to me this stupidity is nothing more than an attempt of an interesting story plot that has failed miserably.

That said, as stupid as Grace's adoption by Rafe is, I'm not opposed to it at all. Rafe really cares about Grace, and I think that he'll be a good father to her. I don't believe for a minute that he'll be with Sami indefinitely, so he and whoever he will end up with (my bet is Nicole), will raise Grace together. Sami is always drawn to Sydney and feels bonded with her - I think it is a developing storyline as the one involving Grace will be taking a different direction.

To change the subject, I love Owen! What a babe!! I can see him with Stephanie for sure. I hate Melanie with Phillip though - an 18 year old shouldn't be with a man in his thirties - JMO.
Edited by daisy132, May 13 2009, 07:48 PM.

michelle
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
May 13 2009, 02:05 PM
Taelyn
SocRMum1
Taelyn

Quote:

The difference is that Sami doesn't know that EJ already has their daughter - that he's had her all along. When that truth is revealed both EJ and Sami will have quite a shock on their hands. I believe EJ will be royally upset with Sami when he finds out that she intended to keep his daughter from him (and I suspect he'll find that out before the switch is revealed) and I won't blame him at all, particularly if Rafe has 'adopted' or announced his intent to adopt what they believe to be EJ's daughter. But once the switch is revealed Sami will be forced to face the harsh reality that everything she was trying to prevent has already happened - only much, much worse. Not only has her daughter been living in the DiMera mansion and exposed to Stefano (because let's be honest - Sami has always claimed her concerns were about EJ's father and not EJ himself) but she's been being mothered by Nicole - whom Sami despises with the fire of a 1000 suns.
I believe once the truth comes out Sami will be desperate to have a place in their daughter's life and this will lead to EJ and Sami finding their way back to one another. EJ will have come to the realization that 'the perfect family' he thought he was building with Nicole was a complete lie, and I think the resulting effect will be that EJami will find their way back to one another as they both come to terms with Nicole's deception. EJami have always been drawn to one another but their poor choices up to now have kept them apart. I think finding out the truth will open both of their eyes to the foolish decisions they've made and will lead to them reuniting.

And as for Sami's history and never walking away from a man she truly loved...uh, wrong. Did she not walk away from Austin, at their wedding, in order to protect her secret about forcing Lexie to lie to Carrie? Or how about divorcing Lucas in order to marry EJ to end the vendetta? Or how about choking back her tears at the cabin as she encouraged EJ to follow his 'fate' with Nicole when he came to talk to her about his 'disaster'?
Sami's history - at least in the past several relationships - is that she ALWAYS walks away from the man she loves. In fact, if we are to assume she currently loves Rafe, she basically did the same thing to him when she insisted on going to tell EJ about the baby. :shrug:
Bravo!!! Brilliantly put! :applause:

Taelyn

SocRMum1
Taelyn
SocRMum1
Taelyn

Quote:

The difference is that Sami doesn't know that EJ already has their daughter - that he's had her all along. When that truth is revealed both EJ and Sami will have quite a shock on their hands. I believe EJ will be royally upset with Sami when he finds out that she intended to keep his daughter from him (and I suspect he'll find that out before the switch is revealed) and I won't blame him at all, particularly if Rafe has 'adopted' or announced his intent to adopt what they believe to be EJ's daughter.

On this I agree ... EJ will be FURIOUS with Nicole AND Sami .. It wont matter who he is more angry with and the fact is I think He will despise them both for different reasons... But I dont think that Sami is going to change her mind about EJ after its all revealed. She knows he has good parenting qualities, its just his negatives outway his good.
Quote:

But once the switch is revealed Sami will be forced to face the harsh reality that everything she was trying to prevent has already happened - only much, much worse. Not only has her daughter been living in the DiMera mansion and exposed to Stefano (because let's be honest - Sami has always claimed her concerns were about EJ's father and not EJ himself) but she's been being mothered by Nicole - whom Sami despises with the fire of a 1000 suns.
I believe once the truth comes out Sami will be desperate to have a place in their daughter's life and this will lead to EJ and Sami finding their way back to one another.

No doubt Sami would be beyond furious with Nicole, Although I think she knows That Sydney is loved..
But Its Sami .. Nicole stealing her baby wont be forgivable..
So according to what I think Im reading if things work out as you say Sami will be forced yet again to sacrfice Love and happiness to be with her child, or have any rights as a parent .. kinda like with Johnny.. Parental Blackmail.. .. forgive me if Im not thrilled about that outcome, which is why Im no hurry for the switch to take place Im sick of seeing Sami be held hostage because of her love for her children.
Quote:

EJ will have come to the realization that 'the perfect family' he thought he was building with Nicole was a complete lie, and I think the resulting effect will be that EJami will find their way back to one another as they both come to terms with Nicole's deception. EJami have always been drawn to one another but their poor choices up to now have kept them apart. I think finding out the truth will open both of their eyes to the foolish decisions they've made and will lead to them reuniting.
Again I just dont agree, but then although Ive seen attraction between them, and lust, and in the early days even friendship.. Ive never seen the love that most Ejami's see.. And I do believe that EJ, as unhappy and angry as he will be does love Nicole, maybe in a different way than Sami.. But he wont come out unscathed from any of this.

Quote:

And as for Sami's history and never walking away from a man she truly loved...uh, wrong. Did she not walk away from Austin, at their wedding, in order to protect her secret about forcing Lexie to lie to Carrie? Or how about divorcing Lucas in order to marry EJ to end the vendetta?

In these cases she was making sacrifices, she was not denying her love, infact she was or had professed her love, and those hard choices were often made based on said love, or some selfish need.. she never walked away when she could have had the man she wanted or walked away without tellng him in no uncertain terms that she loved him.
Quote:

Or how about choking back her tears at the cabin as she encouraged EJ to follow his 'fate' with Nicole when he came to talk to her about his 'disaster'?
If she loved him she would have never done that ...But This will undoubtedly be seen differntly by different fans.. I believe this was also the time she declared EJ as the biggest mistake of her life.. She was very emotional and faced with a very difficult problem, Lucas even worried she was going to abort. I think Sami's words to Nicole today said it all.. "IF SHE WANTED EJ .... SHE WOULD BE WITH HIM"
Quote:

She didnt walk away from Rafe, she didnt even know he left town.. and when she found out she went after him.. But She did know that putting herself out there for him was risky epecially considring her situation..
the difference is ... she felt that Rafe was worth the risk.[/quote]
Edited by Taelyn, May 13 2009, 08:55 PM.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

LMAO @ Phillip and Melanie get a clue....sure they do. *snickers*

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Wednesday
Melanie and Philip search for Stephanie; Nicole warns Mia to stay away from Will.

Manda1

Taelyn
May 13 2009, 08:40 PM
SocRMum1
Taelyn
SocRMum1

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepIf anything is boring about all of this is the endless bashing of Rafe and Sami..

Sami does NOT WANT EJ
Quote:

The difference is that Sami doesn't know that EJ already has their daughter - that he's had her all along. When that truth is revealed both EJ and Sami will have quite a shock on their hands. I believe EJ will be royally upset with Sami when he finds out that she intended to keep his daughter from him (and I suspect he'll find that out before the switch is revealed) and I won't blame him at all, particularly if Rafe has 'adopted' or announced his intent to adopt what they believe to be EJ's daughter.

On this I agree ... EJ will be FURIOUS with Nicole AND Sami .. It wont matter who he is more angry with and the fact is I think He will despise them both for different reasons... But I dont think that Sami is going to change her mind about EJ after its all revealed. She knows he has good parenting qualities, its just his negatives outway his good.
Quote:

But once the switch is revealed Sami will be forced to face the harsh reality that everything she was trying to prevent has already happened - only much, much worse. Not only has her daughter been living in the DiMera mansion and exposed to Stefano (because let's be honest - Sami has always claimed her concerns were about EJ's father and not EJ himself) but she's been being mothered by Nicole - whom Sami despises with the fire of a 1000 suns.
I believe once the truth comes out Sami will be desperate to have a place in their daughter's life and this will lead to EJ and Sami finding their way back to one another.

No doubt Sami would be beyond furious with Nicole, Although I think she knows That Sydney is loved..
But Its Sami .. Nicole stealing her baby wont be forgivable..
So according to what I think Im reading if things work out as you say Sami will be forced yet again to sacrfice Love and happiness to be with her child, or have any rights as a parent .. kinda like with Johnny.. Parental Blackmail.. .. forgive me if Im not thrilled about that outcome, which is why Im no hurry for the switch to take place Im sick of seeing Sami be held hostage because of her love for her children.
Quote:

EJ will have come to the realization that 'the perfect family' he thought he was building with Nicole was a complete lie, and I think the resulting effect will be that EJami will find their way back to one another as they both come to terms with Nicole's deception. EJami have always been drawn to one another but their poor choices up to now have kept them apart. I think finding out the truth will open both of their eyes to the foolish decisions they've made and will lead to them reuniting.
Again I just dont agree, but then although Ive seen attraction between them, and lust, and in the early days even friendship.. Ive never seen the love that most Ejami's see.. And I do believe that EJ, as unhappy and angry as he will be does love Nicole, maybe in a different way than Sami.. But he wont come out unscathed from any of this.

Quote:

And as for Sami's history and never walking away from a man she truly loved...uh, wrong. Did she not walk away from Austin, at their wedding, in order to protect her secret about forcing Lexie to lie to Carrie? Or how about divorcing Lucas in order to marry EJ to end the vendetta?

In these cases she was making sacrifices, she was not denying her love, infact she was or had professed her love, and those hard choices were often made based on said love, or some selfish need.. she never walked away when she could have had the man she wanted or walked away without tellng him in no uncertain terms that she loved him.
Quote:

Or how about choking back her tears at the cabin as she encouraged EJ to follow his 'fate' with Nicole when he came to talk to her about his 'disaster'?
If she loved him she would have never done that ...But This will undoubtedly be seen differntly by different fans.. I believe this was also the time she declared EJ as the biggest mistake of her life.. She was very emotional and faced with a very difficult problem, Lucas even worried she was going to abort. I think Sami's words to Nicole today said it all.. "IF SHE WANTED EJ .... SHE WOULD BE WITH HIM"
Quote:

She didnt walk away from Rafe, she didnt even know he left town.. and when she found out she went after him.. But She did know that putting herself out there for him was risky epecially considring her situation..
the difference is ... she felt that Rafe was worth the risk.
[/quote]ITA! Sami rang Rafe on her way to the wedding and left him a message saying Grace missed him and she wanted him to call her back when he got the message. She went to that airport to find her man as soon as her Dad confirmed that he had not actually left yet! Anyway the latest article giving a closer look at Sami shows where her heart is at the moment and it's all about Rafe baby! :wub: Is it Tuesday yet? :popcorn:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Angie79
May 13 2009, 01:04 PM
SOW spoilers

Week of May 25th

- Bo arrests EJ.
- Kate returns.
Wow...these sound great.

Bo/EJ, Caroline/Victor, Lucas more involved with Will...can't wait!

I also like the spoiler about Nicole warning Mia about Will. That should be interesting. I always love Mia/Nicole scenes and I like that she is sort of watching out for her. I would like a Will/Nicole scene too considering Nicole's history with Sami and Lucas. Hopefully, this leads to that.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Weekly Summary
DAYS OF OUR LIVES: Realizing that EJ didn't have Stephanie, Philip went on the attack as the police swarmed in to break things up. The cops found Stefano, while Owen still held Stephanie, convinced that they would spend their lives together. Victor disowned Brady for going to the police. Philip's plan to rescue Stephanie enabled him to get into the morgue, where he heard her cries for help. Melanie was able to leave a clue before Owen locked her and Brady in the Kiriakis mausoleum. Lucas had a memory flash of the night he was drunk and questioned Maggie, who covered. Mia agreed to a date with Will, and they came close to a kiss. Nicole learned about Rafe's impending adoption of Grace.

Coming: Kate's suspicions of Chloe are rekindled.

http://www.kfsm.com/sns-200905131358tmsscopsoapctnzo-a20090601may13,0,6347788.story

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

That sounds great, Angie!

The Kiriakis/Dimera stuff sounds great!

Owen seems like a nutcase. I wonder if there a reason behind that as he has seemed nice and merely conflicted so far. Hmm...

Like that Lucas is remembering and that Kate is suspicious of Chloe. I'm glad they are bringing Daniel/Chloe back together slowly again and with Kate keeping an eye on them and Lucas remembering, you can tell we are building to something big here.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Taelyn

I personally hope neither child dies.. and that Grace grows up with Sami and Rafe, and Sydney grows up with Nicole and EJ.. and the 2 little girls can either become best friends or bitter rivals with the truth only coming out years from now.
Ok, this is getting to the point of ridiculous!! NO ONE on this thread is "rooting for" ANY baby's death. We are simply speculating what the "tragedy" is. I think that's been stated ad nausem on different spoiler threads on this board. That's what we do on spoiler threads.................we SPECULATE. I think maybe your taking this a little too seriously.

If you want to speculate about things...go for it. Others might not agree and offer opposing speculations...........that's just how it goes. But please stop making those of us who have speculated that something might happen to Grace out to be something horrible. Nor or we all members of the same fanbase. There are several speculating the same scenarios that aren't Ejami fans.

My speculation regarding Grace honestly has NOTHING to do with me being an Ejami fan (which I am). It's just the way I see the spoilers playing out......possibly. None of us know for sure.

In the end, this is just a TV SHOW and not real life.........so we're not speculating that someone's baby would actually die.............only the way we see the storyline going. Sorry if you don't like it or don't agree.............

Red Mist
Member Avatar

JANALH
May 14 2009, 07:16 AM
Taelyn

I personally hope neither child dies.. and that Grace grows up with Sami and Rafe, and Sydney grows up with Nicole and EJ.. and the 2 little girls can either become best friends or bitter rivals with the truth only coming out years from now.
Ok, this is getting to the point of ridiculous!! NO ONE on this thread is "rooting for" ANY baby's death. We are simply speculating what the "tragedy" is. I think that's been stated ad nausem on different spoiler threads on this board. That's what we do on spoiler threads.................we SPECULATE. I think maybe your taking this a little too seriously.

If you want to speculate about things...go for it. Others might not agree and offer opposing speculations...........that's just how it goes. But please stop making those of us who have speculated that something might happen to Grace out to be something horrible. Nor or we all members of the same fanbase. There are several speculating the same scenarios that aren't Ejami fans.

My speculation regarding Grace honestly has NOTHING to do with me being an Ejami fan (which I am). It's just the way I see the spoilers playing out......possibly. None of us know for sure.

In the end, this is just a TV SHOW and not real life.........so we're not speculating that someone's baby would actually die.............only the way we see the storyline going. Sorry if you don't like it or don't agree.............
Amen! :hail: Wonderful post. I think Grace may die, but I am in no way rooting for it.

michelle
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
May 14 2009, 02:24 AM

Owen seems like a nutcase. I wonder if there a reason behind that as he has seemed nice and merely conflicted so far. Hmm...

Like that Lucas is remembering and that Kate is suspicious of Chloe. I'm glad they are bringing Daniel/Chloe back together slowly again and with Kate keeping an eye on them and Lucas remembering, you can tell we are building to something big here.
I agree, Owen is a nutcase.

If he, this super secret spy for Stefano is going to turn on Stefano/EJ this quickly for his crush on Stephanie, that is just the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

Not very loyal eh?

Where did Stefano find this weak turd?
Edited by michelle, May 14 2009, 02:06 PM.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Angie79
May 14 2009, 02:17 AM
Melanie was able to leave a clue before Owen locked her and Brady in the Kiriakis mausoleum.
Does anyone else this think is a typo and it's supposed to be Philip who's locked in the mausoleum with Melanie, which incidentally I never knew the Kiriakii had one? Since the other spoilers indicate it's Philip and Melanie who are searching for Stephanie together, I'm thinking this should be Philip.

Owen's already acting super weird (and not MIT material) as far as I'm concerned, so this doesn't come as a huge shock to me that he's completely gone off the deep end re: his conveniently negligee-clad victim.

Thanks for posting, Angie!

Bradyclan

Did they rewrote Owen's story because of Darrin's departure?

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

michelle
May 14 2009, 02:05 PM
PhoenixRising05
May 14 2009, 02:24 AM

I agree, Owen is a nutcase.

If he, this super secret spy for Stefano is going to turn on Stefano/EJ this quickly for his crush on Stephanie, that is just the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

Not very loyal eh?

Where did Stefano find this weak turd?
You know as cartoonish and silly as Stefano's kidnapping/mind-erasing/chip implanting techniques were in finding his henchmen... I can definitely see why he'd go that route based on the quality of help that's out there in Salem these days.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply