Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of May 25th; *UPDATED 5/23*
Topic Started: May 12 2009, 03:42 PM (9,890 Views)
Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Angie79
May 19 2009, 01:06 PM
Daytime Dial spoilers

NEXT WEEK:

•Stephanie stops breathing while trapped inside the morgue drawer.

Thursday – Stephanie distracts Owen with a kiss.

Why do I feel like a stupid CPR kiss is headed my way? Stephanie could be only pretending to stop breathing so she can make this kiss happen, though as weirdly obsessed as Owen seems to be coupled with her kidnapping attire I wouldn't think she'd have to resort to subterfuge. I'm having a hard time believing I'm not supposed to be creeped out by them, which is too bad because I already think they have good chemistry, but am I really supposed to be wanting them together? Kidnapping her is bad enough but this morgue drawer thing is really psycho.

I'm glad the Lucas/Chloe/Daniel/Kate stuff is moving along. Whatever gets Lucas and Chloe broken up needs to occur and then I don't really care what happens after that.
Edited by Paxton, May 19 2009, 01:19 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

leah09
Member Avatar

ITA!! Although I want to see her with Daniel, I just mainly want her to get out of this hideous boring relationship she has had for almost ONE YEAR. Jeez, can't they find something else to do with Lucas?? I'm sick of him bringing Chloe down with him in this snoozefest.

Thanks, Angie!!
Edited by leah09, May 19 2009, 01:23 PM.

lastDays
Member Avatar

I thi9nk this Owen and the morgue stuff is the worst story going on right now.And to think tptb were all hush hush about the owen character before the actor's role started :puke:

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

What I dont get about this Owen stuff, is why are they making him so psycho, so soon? I mean you bring this guy AND his dad, for him to think of creepy fantasies about Stephanie and him living happily ever after???
Liz

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Liz<3Days
May 19 2009, 02:08 PM
What I dont get about this Owen stuff, is why are they making him so psycho, so soon? I mean you bring this guy AND his dad, for him to think of creepy fantasies about Stephanie and him living happily ever after???
Liz
I'm trying to withhold judgment because I do find the actor very appealing but I have to agree that starting him off with such a high creepy factor might make it hard to get past it later on.

mandy

Liz<3Days
Liz
I agree. Where can they go with his character if they turn him into a psycho? I'm starting to like Owen and I'm looking forward to seeing some chem between him and Stephanie. I guess Stephanie will feel sorry for him and won't press charges against him when this is all over because he will probably end up protecting her. This little obsession of his with Steph is creepy, and I don't want tptb to ruin what could be an interesting character.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

What happened to the feud storyline? Or is everything about Owen and Stephanie now?

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Sindacco
May 19 2009, 02:42 PM
What happened to the feud storyline? Or is everything about Owen and Stephanie now?
It's still frontburner. Just look at the rest of the spoilers in this thread. It's not going anywhere. Sure, Owen and Stephanie are prevalent but so is the rest of the feud stuff.

Rafe as a construction worker? Random LOL.

These sound good. Thanks, Angie.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

ginababe
May 19 2009, 01:12 PM
Thanks Angie!! LMAO, construction worker! Why did I immediately get the image of the Village people in my head after reading this?
That was my first thought as well. Guess when Rafe realizes that the recession means construction work is practically nonexistent he'll try out being a cowboy?

ges
Member Avatar

I'm finding it difficult to care about this show anymore. It is sooooooo boring.

mirabella

Thanks for posting, Angie.

Ariel

Liz<3Days
Liz
This is such classic Days...new, talented hot actor...lets make him crazy right off the bat...then its uphill trying to redeem the poor guy. I hope against all logic that they will restrain themselves and not turn Owen completely evil.

Thanks for the spoilers, Angie!

Ariel

Sami and Rafe against the world might, just might, convince me to like them if its written correctly...sigh...although why would an ex-FBI agent would need to work in construction? I do believe they require 4 year degrees in the FBI; he could easily get a job as a security consultant or something similar. Please let this be his cover job while he's secretly investigating the diMeras.

Daniel's dream...Alycia, I feel your pain (I post as Callista at I) but I hope the dream is sweet or a memory of time together that we haven't already seen. I'm not surprised that Lucas is having a nightmare, it was only a matter of time before his memory returned. Silly Chloe, if his amnesia was in fact a sign from God, it was just to give you a chance to be honest with Lucas yourself, instead of letting him find out from someone else.

Taelyn

A Construction worker ?????????????????

Please...... This has to be some sort of undercover job. Anything else would be really stretching the rediculous.

Nicole Walker

Rafe with a hard hat and shirtless and wet will work for me but I agree he must be undercover.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

Ariel
May 19 2009, 08:22 PM
Sami and Rafe against the world might, just might, convince me to like them if its written correctly...sigh...although why would an ex-FBI agent would need to work in construction? I do believe they require 4 year degrees in the FBI; he could easily get a job as a security consultant or something similar. Please let this be his cover job while he's secretly investigating the diMeras.

Daniel's dream...Alycia, I feel your pain (I post as Callista at I) but I hope the dream is sweet or a memory of time together that we haven't already seen. I'm not surprised that Lucas is having a nightmare, it was only a matter of time before his memory returned. Silly Chloe, if his amnesia was in fact a sign from God, it was just to give you a chance to be honest with Lucas yourself, instead of letting him find out from someone else.
Well...seeing as Rafe has already been busted for spying on the DiMeras I don't really see how he'd pull off going undercover as a construction worker to investigate them.

My guess is this is TPTB way of showing us how much Rafe has given up to be with Sami. And later, I suspect we'll find out that whatever Arianna and the Sister keep referring to happened in his past will have a similar theme - he gave up everything and became obsessively involved with a woman, only for it to end badly.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOD
- Bo arrests EJ for assault.

- Philip and Melanie learn the identity of Stephanie's kidnapper.

- Caroline confronts Victor.

SOW
- Will and Mia go on a date.

- Chloe tells Daniel she isn't happy.

- Rafe reveals his new gig.

- Nicole is alarmed by Will and Mia's connection.

- Philip and Melanie team up to find Stephanie.

Thursday May 28th: Stephanie distracts Owen with a kiss.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

thanks Angie

Ariel

SocRMum1
May 20 2009, 08:14 AM
Ariel

Well...seeing as Rafe has already been busted for spying on the DiMeras I don't really see how he'd pull off going undercover as a construction worker to investigate them.

My guess is this is TPTB way of showing us how much Rafe has given up to be with Sami. And later, I suspect we'll find out that whatever Arianna and the Sister keep referring to happened in his past will have a similar theme - he gave up everything and became obsessively involved with a woman, only for it to end badly.
I know its unrealistic of me to hope Rafe has something sneaky up his sleeve, your theory that he gave up everything for a woman in his past sounds much more plausible. I just thought, are they serious? I've got nothing against construction workers, but Rafe's supposed to be an ex-FBI agent, he could get all sorts of jobs, even in this economy. Its probably just a great opportunity to get him shirtless & in the shower when he comes home from work all sweaty and covered in dirt. :eyeroll:

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

Ariel
May 20 2009, 10:26 PM
SocRMum1
May 20 2009, 08:14 AM
Ariel

I know its unrealistic of me to hope Rafe has something sneaky up his sleeve, your theory that he gave up everything for a woman in his past sounds much more plausible. I just thought, are they serious? I've got nothing against construction workers, but Rafe's supposed to be an ex-FBI agent, he could get all sorts of jobs, even in this economy. Its probably just a great opportunity to get him shirtless & in the shower when he comes home from work all sweaty and covered in dirt. :eyeroll:
LOL - well, they have certainly found less plausible reasons to get the guys shirts off. And strangely, I'm almost always okay with that. ;)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply