Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Is This NBC's Fall Schedule?; Rumored Timeslots
Topic Started: May 13 2009, 04:37 PM (399 Views)
Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Is This NBC's Fall Schedule? (Hmm... Chuck Returning, Southland on Friday)

I've confirmed this is a 2009/2010 schedule that may be the final one, but is one that NBC is definitely considering. As I expected, it has Chuck returning. Though I do find it surprising that the network would put critical hit Southland on Friday night, usually considered dead air. The last I heard about Law & Order, the financial wrangling for the show with Dick Wolf is settled. But the series probably won't get a full order and will just fill in gaps in the schedule later on.

MONDAY -- TRAUMA, Heroes, Leno
TUESDAY -- Biggest Loser, Law & Order: SVU, Leno
WEDNESDAY -- Biggest Loser, PARENTHOOD, Leno
THURSDAY -- 30 Rock, P&R, Office, COMMUNITY, Leno
FRIDAY -- Chuck, Southland, Leno
SATURDAY -- Re-runs
SUNDAY -- Football
SUNDAY (January) -- Dateline, Apprentice, MERCY

via: Nikki Finke of LA Weekly
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I'm pretty sure this has to be the schedule...If so, I'll be a very happy...Chuck is back and they are using 30 Rock and The Office to anchor Thursdays which is smart..And what Wednesdays is really the only other slot they can use for Southland...

KMan101
Member Avatar

Two nights of Biggest Loser? That just screams STUPID and DESPERATE, although to be fair, it is a good show and does pull in solid viewership, although ratings are never good for it at 8, it always does better in the 9 slot.

~bl~
Member Avatar

Showing two hours of Biggest Loser and splitting it over 2 nights is an improvement from how they air it now. This season there was one week due to an Obama speech it was on that way, and it flowed a lot better as they couldn't repeat the same stuff as many times.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

I sure hope MY NAME IS EARL returns. I think its the best comedy on the tv.
Edited by Kevin_Buchanan, May 15 2009, 07:45 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply