Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Results of SoapNet Weekly Mobile Poll for last week; It appears not everyone is bored
Topic Started: May 14 2009, 09:30 AM (854 Views)
Taelyn

Results of SoapNet Weekly Mobile Poll for last week

What was the highlight of last week?

59% Rafe and Sami's date
20% Phillip's Proposal
21% Ej confronting Dr. Baker

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Well, at least not the handful of people who may have voted in that random poll. Do you have a link? Does it give details as to the number of votes?

And honestly...out of those choices the fact they garnered any votes is pretty impressive.

BradyDiva06
Member Avatar

http://soapnet.go.com/soapnet/show/path-showname_daysofourlives

Here is a link to the poll. I think it's being spammed though cause whenever anything else gets close to being higher all of a sudden sami and rafe are hugely in the lead again.

Taelyn

*edited* My bad not a mobile poll .. see Id never even been there LOL

So I dont know how hard this poll is to spam.
Edited by Taelyn, May 14 2009, 09:48 AM.

mirabella

The results that were posted in the original post are correct for the mobile poll at SoapNet. They send out the poll to those who have signed up for mobile alerts each Friday and you have until Sunday night to vote. They send us the results on our cell phones on Monday. Usually they post the results on the website on Thursdays but I don't even see anything about the webpoll results this week. There was one for each soap. I don't remember seeing the onsite poll before, like the one that is up now and it is the same options as on the mobile poll. I am not sure if they are trying things a different way or what but the mobile poll is finished and the OP has the results of that one. It is nice that everyone can now vote in the onsite poll now.

michelle
Member Avatar

Well Sami and Rafe are boring to me.

Phillip's proposal was even worse. The constant making out of these two in public is so on my nerves.

EJ and Doc Baker confrontation were the dumbest of all. Poor Doc Baker. Limit his scenes to only interacting with Nicole. I love their snarkiness.

Manda1

Well I just voted and it was 68% enjoyed the Safe date and that is because is was cute and fun. :smooch:

Livie

the higlighted date got the lowest ratings of any day last week..and so it goes...

Ariel

All those internet/mobile polls are as reliable as...the internet message boards. We're such a small, biased sample that any survey is automatically suspect.

daisy132

Seriously... considering the choices, even I would have even voted Safe's first date (that should tell you something, for those of you that know me). The choices were boring.

mirabella

I see the results of the mobile poll are up tonight at SoapNet

"Days of our Lives": What was your "Days" highlight of last week? Most of you -- not surprisingly -- chose "Rafe & Sami's date," with 59%. Y'all love them together, don't you? Next was "EJ confronting Dr. Baker" at 21%, and "Philip's proposal" with 20%.

SoapNet Mobile Poll

Edited by mirabella, May 14 2009, 10:54 PM.

samixxx
Member Avatar

Thanks for those. I loved Sami and Rafe's date and Phillip and Stephanie's proposal.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

mirabella
May 14 2009, 10:49 PM
I see the results of the mobile poll are up tonight at SoapNet

"Days of our Lives": What was your "Days" highlight of last week? Most of you -- not surprisingly -- chose "Rafe & Sami's date," with 59%. Y'all love them together, don't you? Next was "EJ confronting Dr. Baker" at 21%, and "Philip's proposal" with 20%.

SoapNet Mobile Poll

All that means is Safe aren't as boring as Phinnie.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply