Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DR Exclusive: Y&R Teasers!; What's coming up in Genoa City?
Topic Started: May 14 2009, 12:41 PM (11,631 Views)
PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kenny
May 14 2009, 02:59 PM
Amello
May 14 2009, 02:53 PM
Do you know her identity? A simple Yes or No will suffice.

And if Yes, when will you announce it?
Yes. I'm not going to announce it though.

I purposely re-worded these as teasers rather than spoilers. Giving away all the summer stories wouldn't be any fun. It's much better to tease and leave everyone speculating. I think it builds appetite and interest. :)
These sound great but how in the world are you getting these? I never took you for a scoopster. Just someone who links to stuff LOL

Y&R is usually so tight-lipped, especially with MAB and HS at the helm. Since when do you have sources like this? :laugh:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

rcs7799

i hope the two characters to mend fences are Chloe and Billy. I really want Billy to let Mackenzie go and start a real family with Chloe and their daughter. As for the two sleeping in the sack, i want it to be Nicki and Victor, that sure would put a hold on Nicki's marriage to Paul. Don't give me wrong, Paul's sweet, but i just don't think the two go together. I also hope that this news about sharon's pregnancy break up Phick for good. In fact, i know that will happen, i just want it to happen SOON. i'm hoping that Mackenzie dies, that will sure make billy's relationship with Chloe functional, and besides Mackenzie is getting on my last nerves. Hoping that Mary Jane isn't Sheila either, that Bitch is too PSYCHO, don't need any more PSYCHOS on Y and R, i am happy with almost everything right now. ;)

daysfan
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
May 14 2009, 09:19 PM
Kenny
May 14 2009, 02:59 PM
Amello
May 14 2009, 02:53 PM
Do you know her identity? A simple Yes or No will suffice.

And if Yes, when will you announce it?
Yes. I'm not going to announce it though.

I purposely re-worded these as teasers rather than spoilers. Giving away all the summer stories wouldn't be any fun. It's much better to tease and leave everyone speculating. I think it builds appetite and interest. :)
These sound great but how in the world are you getting these? I never took you for a scoopster. Just someone who links to stuff LOL

Y&R is usually so tight-lipped, especially with MAB and HS at the helm. Since when do you have sources like this? :laugh:
Kenny obviously has a very reliable source involved in things at Y&R....I mean, very very few outlets even KNEW Thom would be back this Friday, we only found out a few days beforehand!

Immadashell

Kenny
May 14 2009, 02:49 PM
If I came right out and spoiled her identity, that would take all the fun out of it! LoL
I thought everybody knows she could be Paul sister. Why would Shelia dislike Jack?

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

^^ I was going to say I thought it was kind of obvious she was going to be Patty Williams. When Paul met her and did a double take, I knew it for sure.

I wish they would end the nightmare that is Phick already, and the post about Gloria dying doesn't sound all that bad either :rockon:

Thanks Kenny :)
Edited by Crazygirl, May 15 2009, 12:42 PM.

lulu
Member Avatar

Kenny
May 14 2009, 02:49 PM
If I came right out and spoiled her identity, that would take all the fun out of it! LoL
Oh but Kenny, I like to be spoiled. ;)

Thanks for the teasers. :)

Shylock

Ok, I just have to ask a yes/no question in regards to one of the teasers. With the baby recording, Sabrina's voice talking about death on the phone to Ashley, etc. Is it going to get even MORE twisted and creepy than that?

Kenny
Member Avatar

Shylock
May 15 2009, 03:57 PM
Ok, I just have to ask a yes/no question in regards to one of the teasers. With the baby recording, Sabrina's voice talking about death on the phone to Ashley, etc. Is it going to get even MORE twisted and creepy than that?
I guess it depends on your personal definition of creepy/twisted. On paper, it sounds twisted and cruel, so I say yes.

Julie Ann
Member Avatar

Thanks for the summer teasers! I am so looking forward to the Lily/Cane storyline since it was revealed that Cane has been plotting with none other that Phillip Chancellor III! This was a great part on the show and WOW, what a huge revelation! The Phick/Shick triangle needs to come to an end. This going back and forth stuff with Nick is terrible! Make a decision and move on alreadY! Looking forward to the revelation of Mary Jane. This storyline with Jack /Sharon/Mary Jane is going to be a fatal attraction in my book! Looking forward to seeing what the rest of the summer brings! Nice to meet everyone, I am new to this board and I am looking forward to reading all the comments about Y&R! :) :)

Deleted User
Deleted User

FUCK, I smell Adam's death coming up. STUPID UNORIGINAL MISTAKE ... if so ...
Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Well I don't like Adam, so that wouldn't be too bad either.

Deleted User
Deleted User

IMissAremid
May 15 2009, 06:00 PM
Take the BLINDERS OFF!

I BEG of YOU!!!!
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

Amello
May 15 2009, 05:11 PM
FUCK, I smell Adam's death coming up. STUPID UNORIGINAL MISTAKE ... if so ...
I wish I smelled that coming...but sadly I don't.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Amello
May 15 2009, 06:08 PM
IMissAremid
May 15 2009, 06:00 PM
Take the BLINDERS OFF!

I BEG of YOU!!!!
The blinders?

Shylock

If the writers proceed with care, Adam's going to make one hell of a villain some day. Especially if he's the one to take Victor down a few pegs.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

I hope Adam doesn't die, I am really enjoying hm at the moment totally into his storyline haunting Ashley.

I hope the character that dies is Gloria, that bitch and her OTT acting can go straight to hell!

Manny
Member Avatar

Yeah, Adam's storyline currently is the most intriguing to me, so I hope Adam doesn't die.

barbie

Kenny
May 14 2009, 12:41 PM
From a very reliable source. Expect these things to happen in the next several weeks and into the summer.

Believe 'em if you want. :)

Posted Image
I'm excited to see some good stories happening again. I've been a Y&R fan since the days of the Brook girls and the last couple years I've been disappointed at the story writing.

They need to weed out some of the stories like Tyra and Anna....and Abby, Noah, and Eden and stick to the good actors and actress.

barbie

Is Mary Jane Patti Williams?

Immadashell

I think I know who the first teaser is. could it be Amber & Kevin.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply