Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:New pics of JKJ and Shelley; *UPDATED*
Topic Started: May 14 2009, 10:00 PM (1,834 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Official photos

Link to bigger pics:

http://jkjnowforum.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=graphics&action=display&thread=410&page=1
Edited by Angie79, May 15 2009, 05:50 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

What a waste.
Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Do you think that bathtub pic is from an upcoming scene or just a promo pic?

Ellie

^^ I'm almost positive it's a promo pic. I can't remember where, but I saw an article about it. Oh I know - maybe SOD a few weeks back. We don't usually put those type of actor interviews here, which is why it wasn't posted.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Ellie
May 14 2009, 10:22 PM
^^ I'm almost positive it's a promo pic. I can't remember where, but I saw an article about it. Oh I know - maybe SOD a few weeks back. We don't usually put those type of actor interviews here, which is why it wasn't posted.
Those look like they are from the photo shoot that Entertainment Tonight covered a month or so ago that involved JKJ, SH, and MB. One of the pics ended up in SOD and now it seems the rest ended up on the NBC site.

They are gorgeous! They make such a beautiful couple. I may just have to use those pics in a banner or something

Ellie

PhoenixRising05
May 14 2009, 10:26 PM
Ellie
Those look like they are from the photo shoot that Entertainment Tonight covered a month or so ago that involved JKJ, SH, and MB. One of the pics ended up in SOD and now it seems the rest ended up on the NBC site.

They are gorgeous! They make such a beautiful couple. I may just have to use those pics in a banner or something
Was it in that SOD interview with Shelley or am I thinking of something different?

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Ellie
May 14 2009, 10:36 PM
PhoenixRising05
May 14 2009, 10:26 PM
Ellie

Was it in that SOD interview with Shelley or am I thinking of something different?
I remember seeing one of the pics from that shoot in SOD. Maybe it was a similar looking one but it looked like it came from this shoot.

Only thing I know for sure is that these pics were from the shoot covered by Entertainment Tonight around early April and it involved JKJ, SH, and MB. I'm kind of shocked no pics of MB were on there since I know they took some of those too with her on her own, with JKJ, and with both JKJ and SH.

Ellie

^^ Ok thanks - me too - I was just trying to remember where in SOD I saw it.

Are the Molly pics somewhere else on the NBC site? I've seen them published a few places already, I think.

ginababe
BANNED

I agree what a waste, why do these photo shoots get wasted on a couple who nobody cares about?

Deleted User
Deleted User

ginababe
May 14 2009, 11:51 PM
I agree what a waste, why do these photo shoots get wasted on a couple who nobody cares about?
That's not what I meant. It's a waste that Shelly Hennig gets to be in a bathtub with JKJ. What that bitch got that I don't HAHA
Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Ellie
May 14 2009, 10:45 PM

Are the Molly pics somewhere else on the NBC site? I've seen them published a few places already, I think.
I've seen some people take stills from what was shown on Entertainment Tonight's website and those have a bit of a faded quality. I don't think the pics were accessible otherwise until these ones were posted and there is none of the ones Molly took on there or anywhere else that I can see.

jane1978

PhoenixRising05
May 15 2009, 12:02 AM
Ellie
May 14 2009, 10:45 PM

I've seen some people take stills from what was shown on Entertainment Tonight's website and those have a bit of a faded quality. I don't think the pics were accessible otherwise until these ones were posted and there is none of the ones Molly took on there or anywhere else that I can see.
I would guess they release them later when they are actual. Right now Melanie is not really part of the equation and the pictures clearly promoted a triangle between those three, so I think they will publish them after the kidnapping drama is over and Mel gets into the game again.

oldschoolfan

Thanks for the link. Some people do like them and want to see the pics.

esp13
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting. I'm another one of those nobodies that likes this couple.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Here they are bigger:

http://jkjnowforum.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=graphics&action=display&thread=410&page=1

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Thanks Angie.

They look really cute together in the bathtub and in the second pic with only Shelley looking at the camera but the first one looks like JKJ wants to kill himself while SH is smiling like crazy. What a weird pic choice.

mirabella

Those are gorgeous pictures of Shelley and Jay looks pretty darn good, too.

Thanks for posting, Ellie.

Daysnet Australia
Member Avatar

I know it sounds stupid but I prefer photos to articles any day. Since they don't have too many any more anything I can get my hands on I am grateful for and for that reason alone I say thank you.

A picture speaks a thousand words

And it's appreciated.

Thank you thank you thank you.

Kris
Melbourne Australia

BradyDiva06
Member Avatar

thank you for posting these.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

esp13
May 15 2009, 09:02 AM
Thanks for posting. I'm another one of those nobodies that likes this couple.
I ADORE them.

I really think many underestimate how liked they are. Days really has some popular up and coming couples.

The pictures look even better blown up. That first pic with Philip looking intensely into the camera while standing behind Stephanie is cool. It reminds me of something out of "The Godfather." It has a "dangerous' vibe about it. The others photos are great too.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply