Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:New pics of JKJ and Shelley; *UPDATED*
Topic Started: May 14 2009, 10:00 PM (1,863 Views)
PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

jane1978
May 15 2009, 04:23 AM
PhoenixRising05
May 15 2009, 12:02 AM
Ellie
May 14 2009, 10:45 PM
^^ Ok thanks - me too - I was just trying to remember where in SOD I saw it.

Are the Molly pics somewhere else on the NBC site? I've seen them published a few places already, I think.
I've seen some people take stills from what was shown on Entertainment Tonight's website and those have a bit of a faded quality. I don't think the pics were accessible otherwise until these ones were posted and there is none of the ones Molly took on there or anywhere else that I can see.
I would guess they release them later when they are actual. Right now Melanie is not really part of the equation and the pictures clearly promoted a triangle between those three, so I think they will publish them after the kidnapping drama is over and Mel gets into the game again.
Your probably right. They want to promote what is current and we know Melanie gets back in the game in the coming weeks so we should be seeing those pics soon.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I'm not a fan of these two, but the pic in the bath tub is too adorable.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

I'm not a fan of this pair at all...too vanilla for my taste. But JKJ is adorable and the pair are very attractive together.

thanks!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply