Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for Week of May 18th; Sami has found love again, but how ready is she to commit?
Topic Started: May 15 2009, 07:58 PM (2,695 Views)
Ellie

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mirabella

Thank you for posting this! Looks wonderful and I cannot wait till Tuesday!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

:rolleyes: :eyeroll: :rolleyes: :eyeroll: :rolleyes: :eyeroll: :rolleyes: :eyeroll: :rolleyes: :eyeroll: :rolleyes: :eyeroll:

Thanks for posting, Ellie.

Too bad we aren't getting to see more of the feud/kidnapping footage but I guess at least I can be more surprised this way.

Ellie

You're welcome. I think they need to coordinate these better with the SOD/SOW interviews. Anyone who's read those will know that Sami and Rafe are misunderstanding each other with the marriage proposal.

darraholic
Member Avatar

WOW that's so going to get me watching again.

Thanks Ellie!
Edited by darraholic, May 15 2009, 08:21 PM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Ellie
May 15 2009, 08:20 PM
You're welcome. I think they need to coordinate these better with the SOD/SOW interviews. Anyone who's read those will know that Sami and Rafe are misunderstanding each other with the marriage proposal.
I agree, Ellie. Sometimes I wonder who the promos are written for. It's not like they air them much on NBC so unless you go looking for them online you're not likely to see them. And just a hunch, but chances are if you are looking for stuff online you see the SOD/SOW interviews and other spoilers, as well. :shrug:

leah09
Member Avatar

Not a Safe fan AT ALL but that promo was adorable.

Thanks for posting.

Nicole Walker

Oh hell no!! The announcers voice sounds awful!UGH. That just ruined the whole promo for me!

Manda1

Ellie thank you for posting always appreciate the youtube one :hug:

Great Safe promo - It's all about the Safe love story next week. Looking forward to it. especially the 19th! :wub:

I think Safe fans are going to get great scenes before, during and after they make love next week. :cheers:

Sindacco

Ewww, what a disgusting promo :puke:

But thanks for posting, lol.

Alligato
Member Avatar

You know, last year at this time, Sami was going back and forth between two guys, and I NEVER would have thought that a year later, those two guys would be married and she would be sexing up another man...I guess I have to give props to DAYS for unexpectedness.

but yea, not much of a surprising promo if you have read SOW/SOD.
Thanks for sharing Ellie!

daisy132

So not only have they chosen the EJAMI lovemaking date, they dressed RAFE in a BLACK shirt too!!! Not watching - will not be watching until Ejami is back. Forcefeeding this couple on us to convince us that it's what we want is not working. It's like being used to surf and turf dinners and then being convinced that hamburger helper is the real thing.

Thanks for posting.
Edited by daisy132, May 16 2009, 12:00 PM.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

I don't mind Safe, but I had to laugh at the expression on his face when Sami asked if he was asking her to marry him. I would characterize it as "how did she jump to that conclusion and how do I get out of this?"

Thanks for posting, Ellie!
Edited by Paxton, May 16 2009, 12:08 PM.

Manda1

Paxton
May 16 2009, 12:07 PM
I don't mind Safe, but I had to laugh at the expression on his face when Sami asked if he was asking her to marry him. I would characterize it as "how did she jump to that conclusion and how do I get out of this?"

Thanks for posting, Ellie!
ITA agree with that expression but I would add to your sentence "without hurting her feelings." :lol:

MrsDimera

daisy132
May 16 2009, 11:57 AM
So not only have they chosen the EJAMI lovemaking date, they dressed RAFE in a BLACK shirt too!!! Not watching - will not be watching until Ejami is back. Forcefeeding this couple on us to convince us that it's what we want is not working. It's like being used to surf and turf dinners and then being convinced that hamburger helper is the real thing.

Thanks for posting.
I have to agree, that is too funny. I wonder if they got Rafe's shirt out of Ej's dressing room, lol. At least Sami got a new outfit. They are trying to hard to make Rafe another EJ. :frustration:

Here's a photo from last year:

Posted Image

lene
Member Avatar

OMFG! Rafe is wearing a black shirt just like EJ?!?!? ommmmgg.... Rafe is sooo trying to be Ej, that's why Sami likes him.

LMAO! right, okay now.

daisy132

MrsDimera
May 16 2009, 02:53 PM
daisy132

Thanks for posting.
I have to agree, that is too funny. I wonder if they got Rafe's shirt out of Ej's dressing room, lol. At least Sami got a new outfit. They are trying to hard to make Rafe another EJ. :frustration:

Posted Image
Yes, she's got a new outfit, but it's PINK!!

mirabella

MrsDimera
daisy132
So not only have they chosen the EJAMI lovemaking date, they dressed RAFE in a BLACK shirt too!!! Not watching - will not be watching until
Ejami is back. Forcefeeding this couple on us to convince us that it's what we want is not working. It's like being used to surf and turf dinners and then being convinced that hamburger helper is the real thing.

Thanks for posting.

Posted Image

Lol.... They didn't have to get Rafe's shirt out of Ej's dressing room because Rafe already had a black shirt and wore it on at least 2 occasions at the safe house. They have Rafe dressed in black because he looks great in black. The writers are definitely not trying to make Rafe into another Ej. Rafe is the opposite of Ej.

Sami does have a new outfit but it is also pink.

Edited by mirabella, May 16 2009, 03:31 PM.

MrsDimera

mirabella
May 16 2009, 03:24 PM
MrsDimera
daisy132

Thanks for posting.

Posted Image
They didn't have to get Rafe's shirt out of Ej's dressing room because Rafe already had a black shirt and wore it on at least 2 occasions at the safe house. The writers are definitely not trying to make Rafe into another Ej. Rafe is the opposite of Ej.

Sami does have a new outfit but it is also pink.

Ok so then I guess EJ was a blonde with green eyes? I mean come on...they are replaying the whole EJ and Sami thing out with Rafe and Sami. He has dark eyes/hair, they're using the same month that EJami hooked up, the same color clothes as when Ejami hooked up. I know they have 2 different personalities but in the beginning of Ejami, EJ swept Sami off her feet and was there for her just like Rafe is now. The only difference is Sami had more of a resistance to EJ than she has now with Rafe. She's diving in head first only to keep her secret and to have a man around. :wave:

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Sami and love just don't go together anymore. Its been a neverending vicious cycle for her. I like the idea of her and Rafe together, but I'm not too excited about the tale because it always ends in shambles for her.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply