Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for Week of May 18th; Sami has found love again, but how ready is she to commit?
Topic Started: May 15 2009, 07:58 PM (2,694 Views)
Manda1

MrsDimera
May 16 2009, 03:34 PM
mirabella
May 16 2009, 03:24 PM
MrsDimera
May 16 2009, 02:53 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepSo not only have they chosen the EJAMI lovemaking date, they dressed RAFE in a BLACK shirt too!!!Posted Image
They didn't have to get Rafe's shirt out of Ej's dressing room because Rafe already had a black shirt and wore it on at least 2 occasions at the safe house. The writers are definitely not trying to make Rafe into another Ej. Rafe is the opposite of Ej.

Sami does have a new outfit but it is also pink.

Ok so then I guess EJ was a blonde with green eyes? I mean come on...they are replaying the whole EJ and Sami thing out with Rafe and Sami. He has dark eyes/hair, they're using the same month that EJami hooked up, the same color clothes as when Ejami hooked up. I know they have 2 different personalities but in the beginning of Ejami, EJ swept Sami off her feet and was there for her just like Rafe is now. The only difference is Sami had more of a resistance to EJ than she has now with Rafe. She's diving in head first only to keep her secret and to have a man around. :wave:
So Rafe's black vest [which he already wore for two of the episodes in the Safe house] is because the writers are making him like EJ :lol: .....yeah right....Sami wore pink in the safe house too when Rafe had his black vest on then. If you look at the promo for the week of the Ejami scenes on the 19th May 2008 it was a promo about Lucas being released from prison and finding 'Sami in bed with his enemy.' [that was a quote from it] Sami even said to Lucas in the promo in front of EJ I only slept with him because you left me....or something like that.

That whole story was obviously about Lucas and Lumi. The 'love scene' was filmed so that Lucas could catch them! Even during the Ejami scene last year they panned the camera to Lucas picture with dark music that say's oh-oh..... :lol: :lol: And people call Rafe a rebound... :laugh:

The Safe promo has no third parties in it - because it is not about EJ or Lucas. It is all about Safe. I think some of the scenes in this promo happen after they make love - so rather than have Sami looking uncomfortable and running from the bed to go and beg Lucas for forgiveness we see Sami relaxed and having a nice conversation but above all not trying to distance herself from Rafe or worse of all running to ask for forgiveness from Lucas or EJ for being intimate with Rafe. I know the scenes haven't aired yet but if there was going to be that kind of drama I think they would have added it to to promo..... as these promos and articles don't seem to hide much about what is actually going to play out on screen these days.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MrsDimera

Quote:

So Rafe's black vest [which he already wore for two of the episodes in the Safe house] is because the writers are making him like EJ .....yeah right....Sami wore pink in the safe house too when Rafe had his black vest on then.

I wasn't talking about Rafe's vest and Sami wearing pink in the safe house. I was talking about the promo in which Rafe is wearing a black tank and Sami wearing a pink nightie.

Quote:

If you look at the promo for the week of the Ejami scenes on the 19th May 2008 it was a promo about Lucas being released from prison and finding 'Sami in bed with his enemy.' [that was a quote from it] Sami even said to Lucas in the promo in front of EJ I only slept with him because you left me....or something like that.

That whole story was obviously about Lucas and Lumi. The 'love scene' was filmed so that Lucas could catch them! Even during the Ejami scene last year they panned the camera to Lucas picture with dark music that say's oh-oh..... And people call Rafe a rebound...

The Safe promo has no third parties in it - because it is not about EJ or Lucas. It is all about Safe. I think some of the scenes in this promo happen after they make love - so rather than have Sami looking uncomfortable and running from the bed to go and beg Lucas for forgiveness we see Sami relaxed and having a nice conversation but above all not trying to distance herself from Rafe or worse of all running to ask for forgiveness from Lucas or EJ for being intimate with Rafe. I know the scenes haven't aired yet but if there was going to be that kind of drama I think they would have added it to to promo..... as these promos and articles don't seem to hide much about what is actually going to play out on screen these days.

You're going way too far with this :sheep: I was just talking about how the Safe sex and Ejami sex are around the same time, and how their using pretty much the same colors or clothes. Plus the fact that both men have dark hair and eyes (but you could also add Austin, Lucas, Franco to that list.)

I'll admit I'm an Ejami fan through and through. By the way your defending Safe with every tooth and tail, I assume you're a Safe fan. Of course we're gonna have different opinions, and this is just my humble opinion. :wave:

Manda1

MrsDimera
May 16 2009, 08:17 PM
Quote:

So Rafe's black vest [which he already wore for two of the episodes in the Safe house] is because the writers are making him like EJ .....yeah right....Sami wore pink in the safe house too when Rafe had his black vest on then.

I wasn't talking about Rafe's vest and Sami wearing pink in the safe house. I was talking about the promo in which Rafe is wearing a black tank and Sami wearing a pink nightie.

Quote:

If you look at the promo for the week of the Ejami scenes on the 19th May 2008 it was a promo about Lucas being released from prison and finding 'Sami in bed with his enemy.' [that was a quote from it] Sami even said to Lucas in the promo in front of EJ I only slept with him because you left me....or something like that.

That whole story was obviously about Lucas and Lumi. The 'love scene' was filmed so that Lucas could catch them! Even during the Ejami scene last year they panned the camera to Lucas picture with dark music that say's oh-oh..... And people call Rafe a rebound...

You're going way too far with this :sheep: I was just talking about how the Safe sex and Ejami sex are around the same time, and how their using pretty much the same colors or clothes. Plus the fact that both men have dark hair and eyes (but you could also add Austin, Lucas, Franco to that list.)

I'll admit I'm an Ejami fan through and through. By the way your defending Safe with every tooth and tail, I assume you're a Safe fan. Of course we're gonna have different opinions, and this is just my humble opinion. :wave:
I'm just giving my opinion too. :wave: Just saying everything is not a about Ejami. I'm sure the wardrobe people didn't sit down and say umm what clothing shall we put them in...let's get our old tapes from one year ago and see what Sami and Ej wore this time last year and put Rafe and Sami in the same colours or worse let's borrow EJ's vest and put it on Rafe :tounge: Actually had they thought about it they might have put them in something else. :lol: Actually didn't they get some new wardrobe people a few months ago?

daisy132

Manda1
May 17 2009, 01:30 AM
MrsDimera
Quote:

Quote:

I'm just giving my opinion too. :wave: Just saying everything is not a about Ejami. I'm sure the wardrobe people didn't sit down and say umm what clothing shall we put them in...let's get our old tapes from one year ago and see what Sami and Ej wore this time last year and put Rafe and Sami in the same colours or worse let's borrow EJ's vest and put it on Rafe :tounge: Actually had they thought about it they might have put them in something else. :lol: Actually didn't they get some new wardrobe people a few months ago?
The very fact that so many of us see the similarities suggests something..... Just not impressed. Safe is no EJAMI. Never will be, and no forcefeeding will change that. We don't like it. We don't want it. We won't watch it. And for those who do, enjoy!

mirabella

daisy132
May 17 2009, 12:00 PM
Manda1
May 17 2009, 01:30 AM
MrsDimera

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
The very fact that so many of us see the similarities suggests something..... Just not impressed. Safe is no EJAMI. Never will be, and no forcefeeding will change that. We don't like it. We don't want it. We won't watch it. And for those who do, enjoy!
I really don't see the similarities between Safe and Ejami, except for the color of clothing they are wearing. Safe's love story is nothing like Ejami except that Sami is in both equations; however, the Sami with Rafe is not the same Sami who was with Ej.

Thank you. I will be one of those enjoying the Safe love making scenes very much. :wub: :wub: Is it Tuesday yet?

samixxx
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting! :wub: Just adorable and Rafe's expression at the end is just priceless :D

mer4santo
Member Avatar

not a fan but I'm glad Sami will be happy for a brief period of time.

BongoBonkers
Member Avatar

It seems in that promo they are slapping the Ejami's in the face. Same color clothing same day almost like it was done on purpose dang it probably was done on purpose. Its just to many coincidence's. Maybe Safe Rafe is to good to be true just like Ej was to good to be true? Sami fell for a certain kind of Ej who changed. Rafe appears to be perfect maybe he will not be so perfect.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

Rafe isn't the new EJ, he's the new Roman and Sami is the new Marlena.

Wes Fan

daisy132
May 16 2009, 11:57 AM
So not only have they chosen the EJAMI lovemaking date, they dressed RAFE in a BLACK shirt too!!!
Is it 1 year to the date since EJami made love? That's tacky but then again, Dena is ~ well ~ okay, not going there. Didn't EJ show up in a black wifebeater his first day? Now Rafe has one when he makes love sleeps with Sami. Do they save money recycling scripts? Is Grace going to cry and interupt them like Johnny did with EJ and Sami? My satelite is off for now so I won't see today's ep, I guess DirecTV picked a good day to turn me off.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Wes Fan
May 19 2009, 11:37 AM
daisy132
May 16 2009, 11:57 AM
So not only have they chosen the EJAMI lovemaking date, they dressed RAFE in a BLACK shirt too!!!
Is it 1 year to the date since EJami made love? That's tacky but then again, Dena is ~ well ~ okay, not going there. Didn't EJ show up in a black wifebeater his first day? Now Rafe has one when he makes love sleeps with Sami. Do they save money recycling scripts? Is Grace going to cry and interupt them like Johnny did with EJ and Sami? My satelite is off for now so I won't see today's ep, I guess DirecTV picked a good day to turn me off.
Yes EJ showed up in a black wifebeater his first day. That's also what he was wearing when he made love to Sami last year and she was wearing a pink ensemble.

Posted Image

I bet that Rafe is even wearing the same exact black wifebeater given how cheap DOOL seems to be with the clothes these days.

That said, even though I'm an EJami fan I don't really care what clothes Safe are wearing before they have sex or that they've chosen this specific date for the sex. I still wouldn't want Sami and Rafe sleeping together regardless so no point for me getting worked up about the other factors involved.

Sindacco

cgw99gabby
May 18 2009, 11:44 PM
It seems in that promo they are slapping the Ejami's in the face. Same color clothing same day almost like it was done on purpose dang it probably was done on purpose. Its just to many coincidence's. Maybe Safe Rafe is to good to be true just like Ej was to good to be true? Sami fell for a certain kind of Ej who changed. Rafe appears to be perfect maybe he will not be so perfect.
Are you serious?

Wes Fan

Sindacco
May 19 2009, 11:54 AM
cgw99gabby
Are you serious?
I think that's how a lot of EJami fans feel so I'm pretty sure the poster is serious.

Manda1

Wes Fan
May 19 2009, 02:04 PM
Sindacco
cgw99gabby
Are you serious?
I think that's how a lot of EJami fans feel so I'm pretty sure the poster is serious.
Well he actually puts the black vest on after they have made love countless times over the two episodes [wrapped in sheets actually] and he's getting ready to go home to his place - he's planning to leave before Will comes home so Sami can talk to him about them being together first - which I think is very responsible behaviour actually and thoughtful of Will as young tean living in the house. Sami's wears a pink short nightie and that goes on at the Same time as she follpws him into the living room and hopes he will stay longer as a text from Will says he won't be home as early as they expected.

So they are not wearing these items of clothing during the loves scenes - they have already happened. This is the after conversations [I've seen the day ahead clips].

daisy132

Manda1
May 19 2009, 05:21 PM
Wes Fan
Sindacco

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepIt seems in that promo they are slapping the Ejami's in the face. Same color clothing same day almost like it was done on purpose dang it probably was done on purpose.
Well he actually puts the black vest on after they have made love countless times over the two episodes [wrapped in sheets actually] and he's getting ready to go home to his place - he's planning to leave before Will comes home so Sami can talk to him about them being together first - which I think is very responsible behaviour actually and thoughtful of Will as young tean living in the house. Sami's wears a pink short nightie and that goes on at the Same time as she follpws him into the living room and hopes he will stay longer as a text from Will says he won't be home as early as they expected.

So they are not wearing these items of clothing during the loves scenes - they have already happened. This is the after conversations [I've seen the day ahead clips].
Of course they are not going to wear the exact clothing, although Rafe was wearing the exact shirt that EJ was. Same dates, same type of clothing, the baby cried before the started - it was a repeat with a different partner. Thank goodness it didn't compare to the original and thakfuly the sheets weren't the same.

Nicole Walker

Wow. So Safe had the same clothes, same colors, and the baby crying before doing it just like Ejami? Well damn, they should have went all the way and had Sami leave Rafe's hot azz buttnaked in bed to chase after her ex. Oh well, it's a good thing they decided not to do that. :laugh:
Edited by Nicole Walker, May 20 2009, 12:36 AM.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Not-so-"Safe" :sleep: EJami :sleep: Lumi :sleep:
Edited by KristianFanForever, May 21 2009, 04:40 AM.

Manda1

daisy132
May 19 2009, 08:43 PM
Manda1
May 19 2009, 05:21 PM
Wes Fan

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepIt seems in that promo they are slapping the Ejami's in the face. Same color clothing same day almost like it was done on purpose dang it probably was done on purpose.

Of course they are not going to wear the exact clothing, although Rafe was wearing the exact shirt that EJ was. Same dates, same type of clothing, the baby cried before the started - it was a repeat with a different partner. Thank goodness it didn't compare to the original and thakfuly the sheets weren't the same.
No comparison at all. This one was a love scene not one where Sami runs out when the man she really loves turns up. She didn't need to do that this time as she was already with the only man she really wanted to be with. :makeout:

sungrey

KristianFanForever
May 21 2009, 04:39 AM
Not-so-"Safe" :sleep: EJami :sleep: Lumi :sleep:
For the record I'll always prefer Lumi, but I'll say this...

Well, Days, you wanted three fanbases at war (more like two, but you get my drift) with each other, and you got it brother! :wow:

Wes Fan

Manda1
May 21 2009, 05:54 AM
No comparison at all. This one was a love scene not one where Sami runs out when the man she really loves turns up. She didn't need to do that this time as she was already with the only man she really wanted to be with. :makeout:
When you attempt to use the quotes, don't attribute a quote to someone who didn't say it. It's not fair to either poster involved.

I don't think Sami loves Rafe. I've essentially given up all shipping when it comes to this soap. I hate EJole, I don't like EJ now so I don't want him with Sami, and Safe is boring. Dena is obviously trying to recreate Brami with Safe and it's not working. Love GG but he and Ali don't have any of the chemistry she and Matt had. I mean, seriously Dena, you even have the sister who hates Sami. How recycled can you get?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply