Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for Week of May 18th; Sami has found love again, but how ready is she to commit?
Topic Started: May 15 2009, 07:58 PM (2,596 Views)
Manda1

Wes Fan
May 21 2009, 02:39 PM
Manda1
May 21 2009, 05:54 AM
No comparison at all. This one was a love scene not one where Sami runs out when the man she really loves turns up. She didn't need to do that this time as she was already with the only man she really wanted to be with. :makeout:
When you attempt to use the quotes, don't attribute a quote to someone who didn't say it. It's not fair to either poster involved.

I don't think Sami loves Rafe. I've essentially given up all shipping when it comes to this soap. I hate EJole, I don't like EJ now so I don't want him with Sami, and Safe is boring. Dena is obviously trying to recreate Brami with Safe and it's not working. Love GG but he and Ali don't have any of the chemistry she and Matt had. I mean, seriously Dena, you even have the sister who hates Sami. How recycled can you get?
Sorry ~I don't understand what your saying about using quotes and attributimg them to the wrong person? I didn't think this was what I did?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Wes Fan

Manda1
May 21 2009, 05:17 PM
Wes Fan
Manda1
May 21 2009, 05:54 AM
No comparison at all. This one was a love scene not one where Sami runs out when the man she really loves turns up. She didn't need to do that this time as she was already with the only man she really wanted to be with. :makeout:
When you attempt to use the quotes, don't attribute a quote to someone who didn't say it. It's not fair to either poster involved.

I don't think Sami loves Rafe. I've essentially given up all shipping when it comes to this soap. I hate EJole, I don't like EJ now so I don't want him with Sami, and Safe is boring. Dena is obviously trying to recreate Brami with Safe and it's not working. Love GG but he and Ali don't have any of the chemistry she and Matt had. I mean, seriously Dena, you even have the sister who hates Sami. How recycled can you get?
Sorry ~I don't understand what your saying about using quotes and attributimg them to the wrong person? I didn't think this was what I did?
You made it seem like I said: It seems in that promo they are slapping the Ejami's in the face. Same color clothing same day almost like it was done on purpose dang it probably was done on purpose. and I didn't. That was someone else but you made it a quote from me. I didn't even know about the colors or the promo ~ I have no television at the moment.

If you look back Sindacco said what you quoted, not me; but you made it seem like I said it.

Manda1

Wes Fan
May 21 2009, 05:28 PM
Manda1
May 21 2009, 05:17 PM
Wes Fan

Quoting limited to 3 levels deeplove scene not one where Sami runs out when the man she really loves turns up. She didn't need to do that this time as she was already with the only
You made it seem like I said: It seems in that promo they are slapping the Ejami's in the face. Same color clothing same day almost like it was done on purpose dang it probably was done on purpose. and I didn't. That was someone else but you made it a quote from me. I didn't even know about the colors or the promo ~ I have no television at the moment.

If you look back Sindacco said what you quoted, not me; but you made it seem like I said it.
A definite oversight on my part not my intention at all. :shame: Sorry.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply