Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Possible spoiler, re: Grace
Topic Started: May 17 2009, 06:32 PM (17,945 Views)
OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Don't etch this in stone yet, as I cannot confirm.

But I believe baby Grace may die or come close to dying. Sami and Rafe are there (in the hospital), Roman is there to comfort Sami and the preacher played by Ralph Waite is there in an official capacity - possibly administering last rites.

Hopefully Angie will get something more on this from her sources. This is all I have.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

*sigh* Thanks for posting, OBK. I really, really wish they would have gone another route - I don't want to see any babies dying. :'( :frownie:
Edited by SocRMum1, May 17 2009, 06:36 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I am glad this baby is hopefully dying. There is way too much of them on this show.
Quote Post Goto Top

Ellie

Looks like the "turn Sami into the new Marlena" project is proceeding on schedule. Thanks, OBK.

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Thanks for the info OBK.

Sad to see a baby die, but this could add alot of interesting stuff to the baby switch storyline.

ginababe
BANNED

Ellie
May 17 2009, 06:47 PM
Looks like the "turn Sami into the new Marlena" project is proceeding on schedule. Thanks, OBK.
how is this turning Sami into Marlena?

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

ginababe
May 17 2009, 06:55 PM
Ellie
Marlena had a baby die of SIDS.

esp13
Member Avatar

I wish I could say this comes as some kind of surprise, but it really doesn't except for Ken Corday's "no more dead babies" comment from a few years ago. Not that I'm surprised he backtracked on that, just that it was about the only reason I had to hold out any hope they weren't going down this road. It's just the predictable, soapy road and we've established that this particular writing crew doesn't veer too far off the predictable road.

As much as I don't like dead baby storylines, I'll be interested in how they play the fallout. There are several ways to go, I think. In keeping with their style those options are fairly predictable, so the suspense is in which one they choose.

Ellie

Paxton
May 17 2009, 06:57 PM
ginababe
May 17 2009, 06:55 PM
Ellie
Marlena had a baby die of SIDS.
Yep. And she fell in love with a guy who was new on the scene and giving her police protection. (Corday even said in an interview that he thinks Sami/Rafe is like Marlena/Roman.)

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Given that Philip gave up his own child basically literally within the scope of one episode, I see no reason why they couldn't have done the same with Grace after the reveal--Sami and Rafe realize they can't keep Grace and Mia realizes she can give her a child a better life with another family. And as far as I'm concerned Corday already violated that "promise" of no more dead babies when Nicole miscarried. Grace dying (if she does) simply means he probably should've said he meant no more Brady or Horton babies would be killed off. For now.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

The anvils are kind of hard to miss. Grace has had a fever off and on and she will be taken to the hospital soon.

Ellie

Paxton
May 17 2009, 07:02 PM
Grace dying (if she does) simply means he probably should've said he meant no more Brady or Horton babies would be killed off. For now.
Right, I was thinking he meant, "Bo and Hope won't have any more kids run over." But it's along the same lines.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Well at least we can discuss this now here without being accused by some of "wishful thinking" now that OBK has info on this as well as that spumor resulting from Marcellas Reynolds on twitter.

I will be very pissed at Sami if she doesn't tell anyone else what's going on and it's only Sami and Rafe at the hospital before Grace dies.

Of course, even more than that Nicole needs to step up because Mia needs to be able to grieve this baby but since Nicole didn't think EJ deserved the opportunity to grieve the death of his child when she miscarried I doubt she'll be much more considerate about anyone else getting to grieve honestly in this situation. *sigh*

What's really scaring me about this storyline though if they go there is I'm wondering how in the hell is the show going to explain Sami having a funeral for a baby and no one in her family save Roman there, and I guess Brady? No Marlena or John, no Belle, no Eric, no Carrie (and it goes without saying no Cassie or Rex). I mean if Sami had pissed everyone off with one of her schemes lately maybe it'd make sense, but Sami's reconciled with Marlena. Ugh. I don't even know for sure that this funeral is happening and this is already driving me nuts.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Shows you how well I've been paying attention - is this spumor already out there? Holy shit.

I know for sure that SOMETHING happens to Grace. She is hospitalized and Sami is very upset.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Ellie
May 17 2009, 07:04 PM
Paxton
Grace dying (if she does) simply means he probably should've said he meant no more Brady or Horton babies would be killed off. For now.
Right, I was thinking he meant, "Bo and Hope won't have any more kids run over." But it's along the same lines.
Well good to know I can at least have faith that when Ciara is in peril per Bo's mystery teddy bear vision the danger will not be coming from oncoming traffic.

Ellie

IMissAremid
May 17 2009, 07:18 PM
Ellie
May 17 2009, 07:04 PM
Paxton
Well good to know I can at least have faith that when Ciara is in peril per Bo's mystery teddy bear vision the danger will not be coming from oncoming traffic.
lol! See, we knew Corday's promises were good for something.

samixxx
Member Avatar

Thanks Onebadkitty. :'( :'( :'(

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
May 17 2009, 07:17 PM
Shows you how well I've been paying attention - is this spumor already out there? Holy shit.

I know for sure that SOMETHING happens to Grace. She is hospitalized and Sami is very upset.
Yep OBK, Marcellas Reynolds (who was a contestant on BB3 and BB7: All Stars as well as a Big Brother online talk show host) mentioned doing work as an extra on soaps and made some comment on twitter about attending a funeral for a baby and said something like "omg sammie what have you done."

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

Can't Sami die instead? ^o)

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Wow, I knew nothing about that IMissAremid. Interesting!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply