Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Possible spoiler, re: Grace
Topic Started: May 17 2009, 06:32 PM (17,800 Views)
SoapGal1
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
May 17 2009, 07:14 PM
Well at least we can discuss this now here without being accused by some of "wishful thinking" now that OBK has info on this as well as that spumor resulting from Marcellas Reynolds on twitter.

I will be very pissed at Sami if she doesn't tell anyone else what's going on and it's only Sami and Rafe at the hospital before Grace dies.

Of course, even more than that Nicole needs to step up because Mia needs to be able to grieve this baby but since Nicole didn't think EJ deserved the opportunity to grieve the death of his child when she miscarried I doubt she'll be much more considerate about anyone else getting to grieve honestly in this situation. *sigh*

What's really scaring me about this storyline though if they go there is I'm wondering how in the hell is the show going to explain Sami having a funeral for a baby and no one in her family save Roman there, and I guess Brady? No Marlena or John, no Belle, no Eric, no Carrie (and it goes without saying no Cassie or Rex). I mean if Sami had pissed everyone off with one of her schemes lately maybe it'd make sense, but Sami's reconciled with Marlena. Ugh. I don't even know for sure that this funeral is happening and this is already driving me nuts.
ICAM!! No more of our "wishful thinking".

Thanks OBK for your scoop. I think most of us thought it was coming to this, with the anvils in storyline, then the tweet by MR..............now your scoop. You kind of put the nail in the coffin (no pun intended). I think most of us feel your scoops are "bankable' so your unconfirmed with the anvils and MR..........I think spells disaster for baby Grace. I'm never a fan of a storyline that includes a baby's death, but it was pretty much inevitable seeing how many babies are on screen right now.

Thanks for posting, OBK!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ellie

IMissAremid
May 17 2009, 07:22 PM
OneBadKitty
May 17 2009, 07:17 PM
Shows you how well I've been paying attention - is this spumor already out there? Holy shit.

I know for sure that SOMETHING happens to Grace. She is hospitalized and Sami is very upset.
Yep OBK, Marcellas Reynolds (who was a contestant on BB3 and BB7: All Stars as well as a Big Brother online talk show host) mentioned doing work as an extra on soaps and made some comment on twitter about attending a funeral for a baby and said something like "omg sammie what have you done."
Here, I found it:

http://twitter.com/marqueemarc/status/1787264681

Oh goodness, what did Sammie do? We're shooting a funeral scene for a baby. I do every soap. Maybe I should watch them? #Days Of Our Lives 11:52 AM May 13th from mobile web

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

OBK, here's Marcellas's twitters about DAYS if you want to include them into the original post since it's pretty much related...

@wwjpat Weddings take too long too film & it's no extra $$. I got looped into a funeral the other day on Days & it was dreadful. M* #TV
about 3 hours ago from web in reply to wwjpat

# @DCanuckF I can't tell! I'm contractually obligated 2 keep the secrets. Don't like working on Days. They do blocking & take 4ever 2 shoot.
about 22 hours ago from web in reply to DCanuckF

# Done! Finally w/Days. Headed 2 job interview 4 a casting gig. Extremely excited to possibly cast a show! M*

3:15 PM May 13th from txt

# Oh goodness, what did Sammie do? We're shooting a funeral scene for a baby. I do every soap. Maybe I should watch them? #Days Of Our Lives
11:52 AM May 13th from mobile web

There's more tweets bitching about being an extra, but I think that's the main part.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Y&RWorldTurner
May 17 2009, 07:28 PM
Can't Sami die instead? ^o)
^Exactly!

I'm sort of pissed because another baby dead to pimp AS. First EJ & Nicole's baby died in order for AS's pregnancy to be written in and now Grace to pimp the latest AS pairing.

I think Corday should have amended his statement to say "No BRADY" babies will die.
JMO!
Liz

Ellie

Quote:

I'm contractually obligated 2 keep the secrets.
ROFL that's not going too well, is it.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Liz<3Days
May 17 2009, 07:43 PM
Y&RWorldTurner
^Exactly!

I'm sort of pissed because another baby dead to pimp AS. First EJ & Nicole's baby died in order for AS's pregnancy to be written in and now Grace to pimp the latest AS pairing.

I think Corday should have amended his statement to say "No BRADY" babies will die.
JMO!
Liz
Wait...you think Nicole's miscarriage was to write Ali's pregnancy in to the storyline? Huh? I highly doubt Nicole would have ever been pregnant if it hadn't been for Ali's real life pregnancy - and Ari got some fantastic material out of it. I hardly see that as 'pimping' AS. :huh:

As for the tweeting dude...you really, really have to wonder why in the world any soap would ever allow him on their set again. Can the guy sound any more self involved. :eyeroll:

His comment about "What did Sammie do" has me wondering if there is big drama at the funeral itself - perhaps Nicole or EJ or both show up? Why would the extra assume 'Sammie' has done anything. :unsure:

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Ellie
May 17 2009, 07:49 PM
Quote:

I'm contractually obligated 2 keep the secrets.
ROFL that's not going too well, is it.

Ha, I know--I thought the same thing. I guess he figures it will only be spilling a secret if he said WHICH baby died. I suspect the show might not define it as narrowly.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I tried to add Marcellas Reynolds as a friend last year on Myspace using the DR's account, he refused saying he was moving on to other things but wished us well.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

~Rhi~
May 17 2009, 07:52 PM
I tried to add Marcellas Reynolds as a friend last year on Myspace using the DR's account, he refused saying he was moving on to other things but wished us well.
LMAO - so he's moving on, is he? Well...he might not have any choice after this. ^_^

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

SocRMum1
May 17 2009, 07:51 PM
His comment about "What did Sammie do" has me wondering if there is big drama at the funeral itself - perhaps Nicole or EJ or both show up? Why would the extra assume 'Sammie' has done anything. :unsure:
Well I would hope there is some sort of big drama at the funeral.

I'm not expecting Nicole's role in the babyswitch to be revealed but maybe Lucas or Chloe will spill the beans to EJ? I know Lucas hates EJ but he'll just be coming into his own understanding of the secret everyone was keeping from him about Chloe and Daniel's affair so maybe after Grace dies he'll tell EJ about Sami's pregnancy that was kept from him? That could be some kickass drama.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

When you insist on your pregnancy being written in, I call that pimping. And I do think that Nicole would have been pregnant regardless if Sami situation. I highly doubt they wanted to get that character pregnant right after giving birth to twins.

As for the material, AZ would have kicked ass in whatever material they gave her (just as she's doing now!)
Liz

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
May 17 2009, 07:59 PM
SocRMum1
May 17 2009, 07:51 PM
Well I would hope there is some sort of big drama at the funeral.

I'm not expecting Nicole's role in the babyswitch to be revealed but maybe Lucas or Chloe will spill the beans to EJ? I know Lucas hates EJ but he'll just be coming into his own understanding of the secret everyone was keeping from him about Chloe and Daniel's affair so maybe after Grace dies he'll tell EJ about Sami's pregnancy that was kept from him? That could be some kickass drama.
Very true. That could be kick ass - and would be a good way to tie in the fact that Lucas has known this secret all along. I'm almost afraid to hope the current writing team will do anything remotely that riveting - but I do think this will turn out to be a majorly wasted opportunity if baby Grace dies and EJ is never clued in to the fact that Sami gave birth to their daughter and hid that truth from him.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

SocRMum1
May 17 2009, 07:57 PM
~Rhi~
May 17 2009, 07:52 PM
LMAO - so he's moving on, is he? Well...he might not have any choice after this. ^_^
He said he was last year.

I had also mentioned that there were a lot of Big Brother fans here at the DR, I guess he thinks he's better then BB now too..... :rolleyes:

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
May 17 2009, 08:00 PM
When you insist on your pregnancy being written in, I call that pimping. And I do think that Nicole would have been pregnant regardless if Sami situation. I highly doubt they wanted to get that character pregnant right after giving birth to twins.

As for the material, AZ would have kicked ass in whatever material they gave her (just as she's doing now!)
Liz
Oh. I see. So this is just your baseless speculation based primarily on your dislike of Alison Sweeney.

Got it. ;)

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Y&RWorldTurner
From your fingers to.......

Well you get the idea.... :wink:

esp13
Member Avatar

I'm thinking that maybe the cause of death is given as some hereditary condition. Sami knows/determines that it's not something from her family and that leads her to fear for Sydney. That might be enough to make her spill the beans about Grace being her and EJ's child (or so she thought) and that she wants EJ to know so Sydney can be protected or something. That would cause one part of the baby switch to be revealed, but not the whole thing, of course. Plus it creates drama for EJ and Nicole because not only would EJ now know that Sami had his kid, he'd be freaking out about Sydney while Nicole would know that he doesn't have anything to freak out about.

I don't know, I've just long suspected that one part of the whole thing would be revealed while the rest of the story (the actual babyswitch) is dragged out a bit longer.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
May 17 2009, 08:04 PM
Liz<3Days
May 17 2009, 08:00 PM

Liz
Oh. I see. So this is just your baseless speculation based primarily on your dislike of Alison Sweeney.

Got it. ;)
You're right about one thing...I dislike AS! Now I have to see her ugly crying at a funeral. I wish she was a better actress, but we dont always get what we want!

As I stated in my first post about the topic....I said Just My Opinion. We are allowed those ;) ;) ;)
Liz

leah09
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
May 17 2009, 06:32 PM
Don't etch this in stone yet, as I cannot confirm.

But I believe baby Grace may die or come close to dying. Sami and Rafe are there (in the hospital), Roman is there to comfort Sami and the preacher played by Ralph Waite is there in an official capacity - possibly administering last rites.

Hopefully Angie will get something more on this from her sources. This is all I have.
Lemme Guess...Lexie is the practicing Physician when (if) the baby dies because we all know no one dies on Daniel.

Thanks for the info, OBK.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

leah09
May 17 2009, 08:17 PM
OneBadKitty
May 17 2009, 06:32 PM
Don't etch this in stone yet, as I cannot confirm.

But I believe baby Grace may die or come close to dying. Sami and Rafe are there (in the hospital), Roman is there to comfort Sami and the preacher played by Ralph Waite is there in an official capacity - possibly administering last rites.

Hopefully Angie will get something more on this from her sources. This is all I have.
Lemme Guess...Lexie is the practicing Physician when (if) the baby dies because we all know no one dies on Daniel.

Thanks for the info, OBK.
Actually Daniel IS there. Lexie is nowhere in sight as far as I know.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

esp13
May 17 2009, 08:10 PM

I don't know, I've just long suspected that one part of the whole thing would be revealed while the rest of the story (the actual babyswitch) is dragged out a bit longer.
ITA....I think theyre going to reveal it in parts.

I also can see Sami asking the doctors if knowing the biological parents would help Grace survive. If the doctor said yes, then she would spill, but if they said no, she'll take the paternity secret to her grave.

As for Nicole and EJ. I have a feeling we'll be seeing Nicole at Salem Hospital A LOT!!! She wanted to keep both girls and truly cares for Grace. She's probably going to find ways to get an update on her condition. This may lead EJ to question where Nicole is constantly running off to and then get suspicious.

Either way some good soapy drama for all!
Liz

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply