Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD and SOW: Lucas Remembers!; June 2nd issues; Summary of Articles
Topic Started: May 20 2009, 11:11 AM (2,088 Views)
Ellie

Please link to DR.

This week's SOD and SOW each feature an interview with Nadia Bjorlin.

Lucas has a memory flash of the night of the accident. Bjorlin explains that Lucas "is starting to remember something, but isn't quite sure, so Chloe is now thinking that the moment of truth will arrive soon." Chloe confides in Daniel, and he tells her he was thinking of leaving Salem. Bjorlin says that "they have this amazing connection and they can't get each other off their minds; they're really in love with each other." Bjorlin says that Daniel is more experienced and wiser, so he realizes that running away would not accomplish anything.

Lucas asks Maggie about his memory flash, but she covers up and doesn't tell him. Chloe then talks to Maggie about it. Bjorlin says that Chloe does love Lucas, but "she's not truly, madly, deeply in love with him in that passionate Shakespeare kind of way."

Then, Kate once again catches Chloe and Daniel. Chloe goes to the mansion, and Victor insults her, and Chloe goes out to the balcony to get away. "She just happens to run into Daniel" there, and when he asks her what's wrong, she "falls into his arms". Kate then sees them hugging, and she reminds them that she told them to stay away from each other. Bjorlin says that Chloe "just can't catch a break".

Kate then decides she needs to tell Lucas what's going on. Bjorlin says that Kate is going to start "mentally torturing" Chloe and Daniel...

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

The exact same thing has been happening ever since Kate found out about the damn affair. This story is extremely uninspired.
Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Ellie
May 20 2009, 11:11 AM
"she's not truly, madly, deeply in love with [Lucas] in that passionate Shakespeare kind of way."
Tell us something we don't know, Nadia.

Thanks for posting, Ellie!

esp13
Member Avatar

This sounds like they just delayed the original Kate revenge story for some reason (likely because of the Kiriakis/DiMera feud). Since I was kind of looking forward to that, I'm actually okay with them reviving it now.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Paxton
May 20 2009, 11:16 AM
Ellie
"she's not truly, madly, deeply in love with [Lucas] in that passionate Shakespeare kind of way."

If this is a Shakespearian tragedy can she drink the poison and DIE! Please...this SL seems to start and stop, its tired and so bland!
Liz

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Quote:

Bjorlin says that Chloe does love Lucas, but "she's not truly, madly, deeply in love with him in that passionate Shakespeare kind of way."

Does that mean Chloe loves Daniel in the Shakespearean sense? Good grief.

aimees76
Member Avatar

Lame. Oh gee, I feel so bad for poor Chloe. Not. End, stupid fucking story, end!

Cupcake06

:laugh:

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

As much as I dislike the character of Lucas I feel for the bloke...good grief,can we get him a woman???Someone not thinking of other men??This writing is horrid

daysfan
Member Avatar

This is the one story on Days that I am starting to dislike. Kate needs to start doing something different or actually take ACTION against Chloe and Daniel!

Pudge Goddess
Member Avatar

aimees76
May 20 2009, 12:01 PM
Lame. Oh gee, I feel so bad for poor Chloe. Not. End, stupid fucking story, end!
LMFAO!!!

If theirs is a Shakespearean kind of love, then can Chloe and Daniel PLEASE kill themselves tragically due to a series of unfortunate events or misunderstandings? :cheer:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

So, just more of the same? The story isn't moving forward much at all.

I am looking forward to Victor insulting Chloe though (even though he does that a lot, I love it!).

Ariel

The summer preview sounds so familiar...KC must be a speed demon in traffic...get it going!
Thanks Angie!

lily20

Paxton
Ellie

Exactly! LOL. Anyone with half a brain could see that.

Can you believe that some people out there, actually think Chloe is really in love with Lucas?? And I don't mean like a puppy dog, I mean like "truly, madly, deeply in love with Lucas."

Delusional I tell ya.

This storyline has to move along faster, it's dragging.
KATE! give Chloe the poison already or get the fuck over yourself and let it go!

Edited by lily20, May 20 2009, 02:39 PM.

leah09
Member Avatar

lily20
May 20 2009, 02:38 PM
Paxton
Ellie

Can you believe that some people out there, actually think Chloe is really in love with Lucas?? And I don't mean like a puppy dog, I mean like "truly, madly, deeply in love with Lucas."

Delusional I tell ya.

KATE! give Chloe the poison already or get the fuck over yourself and let it go!

OMG, Who the hell would actually think Chloe is madly in love with Lucas??
What show are they watching?? So sad, indeed.

I just want Lucas to find out already...this is insane.
Please, end this quickly so Chloe and Daniel can be together and happy for a good week before KC rips them apart again. :frustration: :frustration:

Ariel

lily20
May 20 2009, 02:38 PM
Paxton
Ellie

Delusional I tell ya.

Delusional is right! I've had so many arguments on other boards about how she's with Lucas because its a rebound...broken hearted over Brady, guilt over his drug addiction, Lucas is an alcoholic, married him out of guilt, nope, she's in love with Lucas!

All the vacant gazing into space, wooden hugs, longing glances at Daniel in the hospital (he just happened to be standing right there in her line of sight; Chloe wasn't looking at Daniel because she misses him :eyeroll: ), The Graduate reference, "marriage to Lucas won't seem like a prison."

The odd thing about the arguments is that its only a handful of the same people and most of them want Chloe with Philip :huh1:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply