Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of June 1st; *UPDATED 5/30*
Topic Started: May 20 2009, 12:11 PM (11,985 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOW

- EJ learns Rafe's plans.

- Mia tells Will she's leaving.

- Bo and Hope find a clue.

- Philip fights Owen.

- Daniel has Chloe on the brain.

**UPDATED 5/21**

Weekly Summary

DAYS OF OUR LIVES: Hearing Owen announce that he's taking Stephanie away, Philip revealed himself and overpowered Owen, as Bo and Hope closed in to make the arrest. Nicole was stunned when Stefano said he knows everything about the baby switch. Stefano got EJ to smuggle him out of the hospital, launching a plan to make sure that Owen will never implicate the DiMera family. As EJ held Sydney, Stefano said there's something he needs to know. Kate offered Chloe her old job back on the TV show, all part of Kate's trap. Arianna blamed Sami for causing Rafe to lose his dream of working for the FBI. Challenged by Lucas over his involvement with Mia, Will refused to give her up, and his loyalty made Mia decide to keep the truth a secret.

Coming: Owen is targeted from all directions.

Daily spoilers

Monday, June 1st
Philip and Stephanie try to escape; Hope and Bo find Melanie's hospital badge; Daniel reminds Kate of the promise she made; Lucas and Chloe get into an argument.

Tuesday, June 2nd
Philip and Owen fight; Nicole wants E.J. to prove that he is not jealous of Rafe; Will discovers that Mia might leave town.

Wednesday, June 3rd
Maggie asks Mia to move in with her; E.J. discovers that Owen was arrested; Chloe decides to tell Lucas the truth about her affair; Rafe starts his new job; Daniel tries to stop thinking about Chloe.

Thursday, June 4th
Mia runs into Nicole at the hospital; Stefano makes a revelation; Philip and Stephanie make love; Chloe gets an offer from Kate.

Friday, June 5th
Stefano's revelation sends Nicole reeling; E.J. smuggles Stefano out of the hospital; Stephanie has a nightmare that leads to a panic attack.

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Philip and Stephanie wake up in the morgue and they profess their love to one another while waiting for Brady to find them.

Tuesday
Philip saves Stephanie from Owen; EJ learns about Rafe's plans to adopt Grace; Will learns Mia may have to leave town.

Wednesday
Mia overhears Lucas telling Will to stay away from her; Rafe starts his new job at the pier, where he gets into a confrontation with Arianna.

Thursday
Mia and Nicole exchange harsh words; Chloe tries to talk to Lucas about Daniel, but her efforts are in vain.

Friday
Stefano makes it impossible for Nicole to deny the baby switch; Stephanie has a nightmare about her capture.

**UPDATED 5/26**

Soaps.com spoilers
Week of June 1:

Arianna blames Sami for Rafe giving up his dream to be a FBI agent.

Chloe talks to Maggie about coming clean with Lucas about her affair with Daniel.

Owen implicates the DiMeras in Stephanie’s kidnapping.

Lucas tells Will to stay away from Mia.

Melanie fears that she and Brady are going to die.

Thursday June 4:
Stefano confesses to Nicole that he knows all about the baby switch!

Friday June 5:
Stephanie has a nightmare about her kidnapping ordeal.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

**UPDATED 5/27**

SOD
- Bo and Hope find Melanie's hospital badge.
- EJ learns that Rafe plans to adopt Grace.
- Mia tells Will she could be leaving Salem.

SOW
- EJ learns about Rafe's plans to adopt Grace.
- Lucas orders Will to stay away from Mia.
- Daniel continues to fantasize about Chloe.
- Arianna blames Sami for ruining Rafe's career.

Thursday, June 4th: Kate sets the first part of her trap for Chloe.

**UPDATED 5/30**

More Daily spoilers

Monday, June 1st
Melanie fears that she and Brady are going to die; Philip and Stephanie realize they're lying in adjoining drawers in the morgue; Bo and Hope find Melanie's hospital badge; Lucas presses Chloe to tell him what happened the night he was drinking.

Tueday, June 2nd
Lucas tells Will to stay away from Mia; Nicole asks EJ to prove he is not jealous of Rafe; Philip and Owen continue their violent struggle in the morgue; Bo and Hope hear voices coming from the mausoleum.

Wednesday, June 3rd
Arianna blames Sami for Rafe giving up his dream to be an FBI agent; Mia overhears Lucas and Will arguing about her; Maggie insists that Mia move in with her; EJ goes to see Stefano in the hospital; Nicole visits Rafe at work.

Thursday, June 4th
Stefano tells Nicole he knows everything about the baby switch; Roman expresses concern for Stephanie, and she explains to him that she loves Philip; Stefano reassures EJ regarding Owen's incarceration; Kate offers Chloe her old job back.

Friday, June 5th
Stephanie has a nightmare about her kidnapping; EJ tells Stefano they have a problem regarding Owen; Nicole reels off Stefano's bombshell that he knows the whole truth about Grace.

Edited by Angie79, May 30 2009, 12:43 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

aimees76
Member Avatar

meh.

Thanks for posting.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Angie79
May 20 2009, 12:11 PM
I don't think it's his brain.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Ruh roh...would this be Rafe's plans to adopt Grace? Presumably he won't yet know Sami believes she is EJ's daughter...but I'm sure that is going to be ugly when that fact sees the light of day.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

darraholic
May 20 2009, 12:17 PM
Angie79
I don't think it's his brain.
:lol:

Thanks for posting, Angie!

Dawn7
Member Avatar

thanks angie

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

thanks Angie,,seems kinda dull

ytumbler8
Member Avatar

these are really good. i hope that they stay this interesting. especially the ones with steph philip and owen (well no more owen)
Edited by ytumbler8, Jun 1 2009, 07:38 PM.

oldschoolfan

Angie79
SOW

- EJ learns Rafe's plans.

- Mia tells Will she's leaving.

- Philip fights Owen.

Thanks Angie. I got a chuckle because as I first skimmed over them I thought it said Bo and Hope get a clue.

fancyface78
Member Avatar

Angie79

I wonder if the clue pertains to them not having a storyline?!

Thanks for posting, Angie :)

mirabella

Thanks, Angie.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide episode titles

Monday
"Morgue"

Tuesday
"Phillip Saves Stephanie"

Wednesday
"Mia Overhears Lucas"

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Thanks Angie.

Hope Mia overhearing Lucas leads to some movement on the baby swap ordeal!

Paxton
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
May 20 2009, 10:26 PM
Thanks Angie.

Hope Mia overhearing Lucas leads to some movement on the baby swap ordeal!
I doubt you should get too excited . . . it's probably about Will dating Mia. Isn't there another spoiler out there about Lucas realizing Will is interested in Mia?

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

I haven't seen this one. Just the one from the previous week that Nicole found out about Mia and Will hanging out. But I agree it's not wise for me to get my hopes up that this is any kind of movement toward resolution of the baby saga.

May even be Mia overhearing Lucas giving Will some advice or warning about Mia.

Paxton
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
May 20 2009, 10:30 PM
I haven't seen this one. Just the one from the previous week that Nicole found out about Mia and Will hanging out. But I agree it's not wise for me to get my hopes up that this is any kind of movement toward resolution of the baby saga.

May even be Mia overhearing Lucas giving Will some advice or warning about Mia.
This is what I was thinking of, from the week of May 25:

- Lucas suspects that Will is into Mia.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Weekly Summary

DAYS OF OUR LIVES: Hearing Owen announce that he's taking Stephanie away, Philip revealed himself and overpowered Owen, as Bo and Hope closed in to make the arrest. Nicole was stunned when Stefano said he knows everything about the baby switch. Stefano got EJ to smuggle him out of the hospital, launching a plan to make sure that Owen will never implicate the DiMera family. As EJ held Sydney, Stefano said there's something he needs to know. Kate offered Chloe her old job back on the TV show, all part of Kate's trap. Arianna blamed Sami for causing Rafe to lose his dream of working for the FBI. Challenged by Lucas over his involvement with Mia, Will refused to give her up, and his loyalty made Mia decide to keep the truth a secret.

Coming: Owen is targeted from all directions.

ginababe
BANNED

Thanks for posting Angie!! So I'm getting the feeling that EJ finds out EVERYTHING, and doesn't reveal to Sami that Sydney is their daughter after hearing about the plans of Rafe wanting to adopt Grace.. Serves Sami right!

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Angie79
Arianna blamed Sami for causing Rafe to lose his dream of working for the FBI.

Give that stupid orange cap wearing idiot hell, Arianna!!! :cheer:

avelina
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply