Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of June 1st; *UPDATED 5/30*
Topic Started: May 20 2009, 12:11 PM (11,757 Views)
SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Angie79
May 21 2009, 01:31 AM
Weekly Summary

DAYS OF OUR LIVES: Hearing Owen announce that he's taking Stephanie away, Philip revealed himself and overpowered Owen, as Bo and Hope closed in to make the arrest. Nicole was stunned when Stefano said he knows everything about the baby switch. Stefano got EJ to smuggle him out of the hospital, launching a plan to make sure that Owen will never implicate the DiMera family. As EJ held Sydney, Stefano said there's something he needs to know. Kate offered Chloe her old job back on the TV show, all part of Kate's trap. Arianna blamed Sami for causing Rafe to lose his dream of working for the FBI. Challenged by Lucas over his involvement with Mia, Will refused to give her up, and his loyalty made Mia decide to keep the truth a secret.

Coming: Owen is targeted from all directions.

Thanks for posting, Angie.

Well I have to say...I didn't see that coming. NEVER in a million years would I have thought Stefano would be fine with Nicole playing EJ for such a fool - even with EJ winding up with his daughter.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mbdimera
Member Avatar

I've been fooled one too many times by this damn show. I'll be shocked if Stefano actually tells EJ about the baby switch. The Stefano/Nicole scenes should be good though. :popcorn:

Thanks Angie. :)

michelle
Member Avatar

Amen. Something new. Maybe.

Thanks Angie!

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

I thought Stefano would figure into the baby switch somehow. I don't think he'll tell EJ either. I think that will play into EJ turning his back on the Dimera name when he finds out Stefano was behind the mayor's hit and covering for Nicole (which I think he will do). Stefano will see it as EJ has his child and he (stefano) has power over Nicole so it's the best situation for him.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I didnt think that Nicole's part to the baby switch would be revealed before Sami's. I wonder what Steffy will do? Would he tell EJ? He's proved himself a "true Dimera" with the lengths he went through to get daddy back? I think thats why he held on to the information-complete transformation to the "dark side."

And I wonder how Steffy treats Nicole after all of this? There was a spoiler a while back about Steffy and Nicole teaming up...maybe its to keep this secret from EJ?

And what of the Summer spoiler about Nicole helping Sami? Maybe she does spill about Syd?

If he does tell EJ and her doesnt tell Sami, it paints EJ in the evil/dark light and SAFE as the "good couple." Maybe thats what DAYS wanted all along? Make EJ dark, "redeem" Sami and pair her up with RAFE....become the next Roman/John and Marlena.

Wow...the Summer doesnt seem as boring now?? I gotta give credit to Days- that was a twist.
Thanks for posting.
Liz

mirabella

Thanks for the new very interesting spoilers, Angie.

Ariel

Thanks for the update Angie.

I want to believe!! In plot movement and s/l resolution, that is, but I'm not going to get my hopes too high.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Quote:

Weekly Summary

DAYS OF OUR LIVES: Hearing Owen announce that he's taking Stephanie away, Philip revealed himself and overpowered Owen, as Bo and Hope closed in to make the arrest. Nicole was stunned when Stefano said he knows everything about the baby switch. Stefano got EJ to smuggle him out of the hospital, launching a plan to make sure that Owen will never implicate the DiMera family. As EJ held Sydney, Stefano said there's something he needs to know. Kate offered Chloe her old job back on the TV show, all part of Kate's trap. Arianna blamed Sami for causing Rafe to lose his dream of working for the FBI. Challenged by Lucas over his involvement with Mia, Will refused to give her up, and his loyalty made Mia decide to keep the truth a secret.

Thanks for posting, Angie.

Not surprised they are having Stefano aware what is going on as I was kind of expecting that ever since Corday or whoever hinted at that in the spring previews. It makes sense for Stefano to support the baby switch to ensure the latest DiBaby lives under his roof and he can have a relationship with her as even if that wasn't really Nicole's intention it works out wonderfully for Stefano just the same.

The way this spoiler is written makes me think Stefano is about to tell EJ everything about the baby switch, but stops for some reason. I also hope that is what happens. Having EJ know about the baby switch before all the rest of the drama we expect to unfold goes down would definitely lessen a lot of the emotional impact of the thing.

And I really just don't want EJ to be saddled with this secret and keep it from Sami, not just because I'm an EJami fan, but I think it would kind of be bullshit if they do this to character to make HIM look like the bad guy in this mess when this whole thing only happened because Nicole couldn't tell him the truth about his baby being miscarried and Sami couldn't tell him about her pregnancy at all.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Thanks,,not surprised Steffie knows...he proabably has for awhile.We heard that Stefano wants to keep SAmi away from Ej...where does it all lead..who the hell knows..this writing is a mess..thanks Angie

SaveDaysNow

Angie79
Weekly Summary

Thanks, Angie! The part about Stefano is great-- and makes sense. I wouldn't be surprised if he was the guy that Doc Baker owed all his gambling debts to-- which is why Baker left town with ease. I'm sure TPTB will say that's how Stefano got the truth. . .he release Baker from his debts in exchange for getting answers.

Given the ability of this show to retcon, I also see that Baker & Stefano were connected from the beginning (and baby EJole is alive) so Steffy will have 'possession' of BOTH of his granddaughters!!! Now THAT would be GRAND!

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

SaveDaysNow
May 21 2009, 11:41 AM
Angie79
Weekly Summary

Thanks, Angie! The part about Stefano is great-- and makes sense. I wouldn't be surprised if he was the guy that Doc Baker owed all his gambling debts to-- which is why Baker left town with ease. I'm sure TPTB will say that's how Stefano got the truth. . .he release Baker from his debts in exchange for getting answers.

Given the ability of this show to retcon, I also see that Baker & Stefano were connected from the beginning (and baby EJole is alive) so Steffy will have 'possession' of BOTH of his granddaughters!!! Now THAT would be GRAND!
I agree with some of this...mainly the Dr Baker stuff,,I think Steffie brought him back to town,.,and probably made him leave again till he can drop the bomb on Nicole.As for Nicole's baby being alive...Ari said in a chat about a month ago,that Nicole lost that baby.That is was a true miscarriage..Nicole will do everything in her power to try and keep the Ejami baby.Even if it means turning on Ej wait and see

Nicole Walker

I always had a feeling that Stefano knew more than he was letting on. I do hope they end up having Ejole baby alive that would be so awesome for Nicole to have her lil girl once this crap blows up!!

SaveDaysNow

EjsGaGirl
May 21 2009, 11:46 AM
SaveDaysNow
Angie79
Weekly Summary

I agree with some of this...mainly the Dr Baker stuff,,I think Steffie brought him back to town,.,and probably made him leave again till he can drop the bomb on Nicole.As for Nicole's baby being alive...Ari said in a chat about a month ago,that Nicole lost that baby.That is was a true miscarriage..Nicole will do everything in her power to try and keep the Ejami baby.Even if it means turning on Ej wait and see
If you read my post closely, I stated "GIVEN THE ABILITY OF THIS SHOW to RETCON", it is entirely plausible that Baby Ejole is still alive. Just like somehow it was implied in a recent ep that Sami was once in love with EJ when it never was played out on screen. None of the actors, including AZ , AS or JS, know what is going to happen to their characters until they see the scripts. Just because an actor mentions "this is how it is" doesn't mean it will always be that way. When John Black discovered he was an Alamain, did Drake believe that eventually his character would end up as a Dimera too? Anything goes with this show. . and Stefano "knowing" about the switch makes baby Ejole being alive even more likely.

Now "turning on EJ" is a whole different story -- Nicole has proven her loyalty to him time & again. She loves Sydney and will do anything for her--but TPTB have been very deliberate in not making Nicole BSC and I doubt she would take Sydney way from her father. (She GAVE Sydney to her father--which is more than Sami EVER wanted to do!!!) Doing something against EJ's wishes (which Nicole has done before--as he has done with her) is another story. All roads do not lead back to Ejami. :drunk:

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

I agree with you that anything is possible on this show retcon-wise and of course it wouldn't be the first time that a miscarried baby was brought back to life (i.e. Georgia-Chelsea), but I am not getting how or why Stefano simply knowing about the switch would make a baby EJole being alive more likely.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

SaveDaysNow
May 21 2009, 12:13 PM
EjsGaGirl
May 21 2009, 11:46 AM
SaveDaysNow

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepWeekly Summary

DAYS OF OUR LIVES: Hearing Owen announce that he's taking Stephanie away, Philip revealed himself and overpowered Owen, as Bo and Hope closed in to make the arrest. Nicole was stunned when Stefano said he knows everything about the baby switch.
If you read my post closely, I stated "GIVEN THE ABILITY OF THIS SHOW to RETCON", it is entirely plausible that Baby Ejole is still alive. Just like somehow it was implied in a recent ep that Sami was once in love with EJ when it never was played out on screen. None of the actors, including AZ , AS or JS, know what is going to happen to their characters until they see the scripts. Just because an actor mentions "this is how it is" doesn't mean it will always be that way. When John Black discovered he was an Alamain, did Drake believe that eventually his character would end up as a Dimera too? Anything goes with this show. . and Stefano "knowing" about the switch makes baby Ejole being alive even more likely.

Now "turning on EJ" is a whole different story -- Nicole has proven her loyalty to him time & again. She loves Sydney and will do anything for her--but TPTB have been very deliberate in not making Nicole BSC and I doubt she would take Sydney way from her father. (She GAVE Sydney to her father--which is more than Sami EVER wanted to do!!!) Doing something against EJ's wishes (which Nicole has done before--as he has done with her) is another story. All roads do not lead back to Ejami. :drunk:
We'll have to see how it plays out...but I think the writers have been indicating that at this point in the game Nicole would be more willing to lose EJ than to lose Sydney. I think if given a choice, she will do whatever she can to keep Sydney - no matter who she has to fight/betray/decieve to do it. I'm thinking of the recent scene where they showed Nicole talking to Sydney and saying that when the truth comes out she won't allow anyone to take her away - no matter what. That might not be a direct quote but I think it's close. It gets much, much more interesting if it turns out that Stefano does indeed know everything about the baby switch because I could see Nicole and Stefano teaming up to be certain she hangs on to Sydney - even if it were to mean that neither Sami or EJ would have her. Stefano is all about having his 'heirs' under his control - something he knows will always be a problem if Sami has any say about it.

Nicole Walker

Nicole losing Sydney will be much worse than when she lost her own baby. Nicole has a bond with Sydney and when they take Sydney away that will really devastate Nicole. She already lost one child so losing another one that she's bonded with might be what pushes Nicole over the edge but she did this to herself. I personally enjoy seeing Nicole and Sydney together but I hate how it came about. I do wish that Nicole never lost her child to begin with.

I don't know if Stefano tells EJ or not but the summer previews imply that something happens. I don't know if Grace dies or what but if Nicole has to betray EJ to help Sami then EJ must know something about the baby switch and I can only conclude that once EJ finds out that Grace was "his" child and that Sami was going to let Rafe adopt her, I can see him trying to get full custody of Johnny and doing to Sami what she did to him. I think that is where Nicole comes in, she feels guilty about letting Sami think her child is dead so she lets Sami spend time with Johnny or she sabotages the custody hearing. Now this is speculation but it's the only thing that makes sense to me.

daysfan
Member Avatar

I expect Stefano to keep the baby switch a secret...I mean, as someone else said, he has EJ's daughter living under his roof this way, and Nicole's probably a bit easier to control than Sami is.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Yes! This is so awesome!
I love that Nicole and Stefano team up, as I am sure it is to keep EJ's daughter with him.
I thought for sure that the Dimera's would hate Nicole and make her pay, but she did bring them their precious heir to them and seeing how this Dimera/Kiriakis feud is all about family, I think Stefano would have an appreciation for the scheming she had to do to unite EJ with his daughter.

Nicole is an awesome badass, which is why I am surprised that EJ keeps saying that business is none of her business. Nicole did this whole baby switch on her own to get her way, while EJ is floundering trying to get his dad back. Nicole could certainly help out her man.

Thanks for sharing.
This babyswitch story is looking to kick some major ass! I'll hold off the champagne until I actually see it play out though. ;)

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

Nicole Dimera
May 21 2009, 12:40 PM
Nicole losing Sydney will be much worse than when she lost her own baby. Nicole has a bond with Sydney and when they take Sydney away that will really devastate Nicole. She already lost one child so losing another one that she's bonded with might be what pushes Nicole over the edge but she did this to herself. I personally enjoy seeing Nicole and Sydney together but I hate how it came about. I do wish that Nicole never lost her child to begin with.

I don't know if Stefano tells EJ or not but the summer previews imply that something happens. I don't know if Grace dies or what but if Nicole has to betray EJ to help Sami then EJ must know something about the baby switch and I can only conclude that once EJ finds out that Grace was "his" child and that Sami was going to let Rafe adopt her, I can see him trying to get full custody of Johnny and doing to Sami what she did to him. I think that is where Nicole comes in, she feels guilty about letting Sami think her child is dead so she lets Sami spend time with Johnny or she sabotages the custody hearing. Now this is speculation but it's the only thing that makes sense to me.
I agree - this speculation makes a lot of sense to me. I can see Nicole using the information EJ recently confided in her about Stephanie's kidnapping to 'help' Sami in a fight over Johnny.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daily spoilers

Monday, June 1st
Philip and Stephanie try to escape; Hope and Bo find Melanie's hospital badge; Daniel reminds Kate of the promise she made; Lucas and Chloe get into an argument.

Tuesday, June 2nd
Philip and Owen fight; Nicole wants E.J. to prove that he is not jealous of Rafe; Will discovers that Mia might leave town.

Wednesday, June 3rd
Maggie asks Mia to move in with her; E.J. discovers that Owen was arrested; Chloe decides to tell Lucas the truth about her affair; Rafe starts his new job; Daniel tries to stop thinking about Chloe.

Thursday, June 4th
Mia runs into Nicole at the hospital; Stefano makes a revelation; Philip and Stephanie make love; Chloe gets an offer from Kate.

Friday, June 5th
Stefano's revelation sends Nicole reeling; E.J. smuggles Stefano out of the hospital; Stephanie has a nightmare that leads to a panic attack.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply