Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of June 1st; *UPDATED 5/30*
Topic Started: May 20 2009, 12:11 PM (11,762 Views)
KeepDaysAlive

Hi e1....as a new member of this board I want to say I have been watching the boards for yrs...and a DOOL fan since ??? I remember when Julie & Doug fell in love...Addie died....and Dr Tom was alive and well. Not sure who/what has happened to my beloved DOOL but ...as my name implies...KEEP DAYS ALIVE!!! It seems to be dying a slow death with so many oldtimers leaving...J/J Dev for ex. The only reasonable explination is Corday has dementia or Alz.....when I read the splog that Grace was going to die that did it for me. I too remember when he made the statement of no more kids dying!! Not sure if this is where I should have made my debut but am sure looking forward to the coming DOOL's and I will continue to pop in from time to time. Have a great day!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

:wave: Welcome to the board.

Glad to have a long-time DOOL fan like yourself added to the discussion.

And if you want to add anything in terms of a formal intro there is a thread to do that here:

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8006106/60/

daisy132

ytumbler8
May 22 2009, 11:52 AM
Nicole Dimera
May 21 2009, 12:40 PM
Nicole losing Sydney will be much worse than when she lost her own baby. Nicole has a bond with Sydney and when they take Sydney away that will really devastate Nicole. She already lost one child so losing another one that she's bonded with might be what pushes Nicole over the edge but she did this to herself. I personally enjoy seeing Nicole and Sydney together but I hate how it came about. I do wish that Nicole never lost her child to begin with.

I don't know if Stefano tells EJ or not but the summer previews imply that something happens. I don't know if Grace dies or what but if Nicole has to betray EJ to help Sami then EJ must know something about the baby switch and I can only conclude that once EJ finds out that Grace was "his" child and that Sami was going to let Rafe adopt her, I can see him trying to get full custody of Johnny and doing to Sami what she did to him. I think that is where Nicole comes in, she feels guilty about letting Sami think her child is dead so she lets Sami spend time with Johnny or she sabotages the custody hearing. Now this is speculation but it's the only thing that makes sense to me.
yea thats how i feel too. nicole already lost her baby and to lose another one that she has boned with and helped mia with her birth would tramautize her.

i hope that grace doesnt die. but i definately could see ej trying to get full custody of johnny. but i dont see it really working cause sami never did anything to jepordize his safety. i think that if anyone should get full custody it should be sami cause ej is involved with philips shooting, the killer nurse and getting steph kidnapped. so i think he put johnnys safety at risk with the whole dimera kiriakis feud. but having nicole give johnny to sami when she isnt supposed to bw with him or sabotaging the hearing would definatley give nicole a 180 on how she feels about sami. maybe she cant stand what ej is doing in the war and decides that she doesnt want to be a true dimera and goes behind ejs back and tells sami everything. or at least almost everything. that would definately give a new story line to days

i also think that if doc baker and stefano are connected that baker didnt tell him the whole truth. i kinda think that somehow he switched the babies (mias ans samis) first cause he knew that nicole would want to do something crazy. but i dont know how he would have. but its just a feeling.

Dr. Baker didn't switch the babies. Nicole came in with Mia's (Grace), she had her the whole time. Not to mention that Dr. Baker tried very hard to convince Nicole that she SHOULDN'T switch them.

Sami feels a strange bond with Sydney, and Lucas already commented on how much Sydney looks like Allie. Sydney has a birthmark same as EJ's. She's the Ejami baby.

I feel no pitty for Nicole, and at this point, there is little that she could do short of telling the whole truth to EJ and Sami, that could redeem her in any way. She shouldn't have bonded with Sydney, because she's not her baby. She stole Sydney because she has EJ's DNA and puts her in the clear. It had nothing to do with "giving EJ his daughter", like many say. Her exact words were "it's not fair that Sami gave birth to EJ's daughter, that should have been me", and to Dr. Baker "it's all about me, about what I want". So whatever Nicole reaps, it will not be enough, IMO.

I am a Nicole fan, but I really hope that she gets what's coming to her.
Edited by daisy132, May 22 2009, 10:26 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Friday
Stefano makes it impossible for Nicole to deny the baby switch; Stephanie has a nightmare about her capture.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Angie79
May 22 2009, 10:06 PM
Friday
Stefano makes it impossible for Nicole to deny the baby switch; Stephanie has a nightmare about her capture.
:o :o :o :o

What does Stefano do? Oh please don't have Stefano responsible for what happens to Grace!!! I hope Stefano just finds the letter that Dr. Baker left when he is in the hospital.

Thanks for posting, Angie.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

COMING SOON: Week of June 1

* Philip and Stephanie realize they’re lying in adjoining drawers in the morgue.
* Bo and Hope are concerned that Philip, Brady, and Stephanie might all be in trouble.
* Lucas presses Chloe to tell him what happened the night he was drinking.
* Melanie learns about Brady’s past.
* Lucas learns Will is dating a girl fresh out of rehab and tells him to end it.
* Maggie insists that Mia move in with her.
* Lucas thinks Sami is on the verge of telling EJ the truth.
* Stephanie suffers a panic attack but keeps it secret.
* Arriana warns Rafe he is too involved again and he urges to let go of the past.
* Stephanie and Roman argue about her involvement with Philip.

http://www.soapoperasource.com/days/spoilers/days-spoilers-week-of-may-25.html

Dragonish1
Member Avatar

Oh thank god! The baby reveal is coming soon and hopefully it will be huge! I want Steffy to make quite the scene.

ytumbler8
Member Avatar

daisy132
May 22 2009, 09:48 PM
ytumbler8
May 22 2009, 11:52 AM
Nicole Dimera
May 21 2009, 12:40 PM
Nicole losing Sydney will be much worse than when she lost her own baby. Nicole has a bond with Sydney and when they take Sydney away that will really devastate Nicole. She already lost one child so losing another one that she's bonded with might be what pushes Nicole over the edge but she did this to herself. I personally enjoy seeing Nicole and Sydney together but I hate how it came about. I do wish that Nicole never lost her child to begin with.

I don't know if Stefano tells EJ or not but the summer previews imply that something happens. I don't know if Grace dies or what but if Nicole has to betray EJ to help Sami then EJ must know something about the baby switch and I can only conclude that once EJ finds out that Grace was "his" child and that Sami was going to let Rafe adopt her, I can see him trying to get full custody of Johnny and doing to Sami what she did to him. I think that is where Nicole comes in, she feels guilty about letting Sami think her child is dead so she lets Sami spend time with Johnny or she sabotages the custody hearing. Now this is speculation but it's the only thing that makes sense to me.
yea thats how i feel too. nicole already lost her baby and to lose another one that she has boned with and helped mia with her birth would tramautize her.

i hope that grace doesnt die. but i definately could see ej trying to get full custody of johnny. but i dont see it really working cause sami never did anything to jepordize his safety. i think that if anyone should get full custody it should be sami cause ej is involved with philips shooting, the killer nurse and getting steph kidnapped. so i think he put johnnys safety at risk with the whole dimera kiriakis feud. but having nicole give johnny to sami when she isnt supposed to bw with him or sabotaging the hearing would definatley give nicole a 180 on how she feels about sami. maybe she cant stand what ej is doing in the war and decides that she doesnt want to be a true dimera and goes behind ejs back and tells sami everything. or at least almost everything. that would definately give a new story line to days

i also think that if doc baker and stefano are connected that baker didnt tell him the whole truth. i kinda think that somehow he switched the babies (mias ans samis) first cause he knew that nicole would want to do something crazy. but i dont know how he would have. but its just a feeling.

Dr. Baker didn't switch the babies. Nicole came in with Mia's (Grace), she had her the whole time. Not to mention that Dr. Baker tried very hard to convince Nicole that she SHOULDN'T switch them.

Sami feels a strange bond with Sydney, and Lucas already commented on how much Sydney looks like Allie. Sydney has a birthmark same as EJ's. She's the Ejami baby.

I feel no pitty for Nicole, and at this point, there is little that she could do short of telling the whole truth to EJ and Sami, that could redeem her in any way. She shouldn't have bonded with Sydney, because she's not her baby. She stole Sydney because she has EJ's DNA and puts her in the clear. It had nothing to do with "giving EJ his daughter", like many say. Her exact words were "it's not fair that Sami gave birth to EJ's daughter, that should have been me", and to Dr. Baker "it's all about me, about what I want". So whatever Nicole reaps, it will not be enough, IMO.

I am a Nicole fan, but I really hope that she gets what's coming to her.
yea i guess. i just read somethings on how baker could ahve switched the babies and it just got me thinking. but i really hope she gets whats coming to her. sooner rather than later. but it wont be anytime in the next 2 weeks probably cause of everything else going on. it probably wont happen til the whole stephanie kidnapping is over

ytumbler8
Member Avatar

oldschoolfan
May 20 2009, 06:07 PM
Angie79
May 20 2009, 12:11 PM
SOW

- EJ learns Rafe's plans.

- Mia tells Will she's leaving.

- Bo and Hope find a clue.

- Philip fights Owen.

- Daniel has Chloe on the brain.
Thanks Angie. I got a chuckle because as I first skimmed over them I thought it said Bo and Hope get a clue.
funny. bo and hope get a clue. lol. i didnt read that when ifirst read it but then i read what you thought it said and i started laughing. good one.

jane1978

Interesting note, SON says the last airdate for the twins playing Grace is Monday, June 8, when Sami has to say goodbay to her newborn baby girl. Assuming they are correct I think TPTB is not putting anything about Grace´s sickness in the spoilers and most of scenes this week will happen at the hospital while Sami and Rafe are waiting by her bed.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Thanks Jane.

This is the link in question: http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/soaps/days/news/996-days-casting-new-faces-sad-goodbyes.html

That article also has Max exiting with Chelsea June 11 and Mark Hapka/Nathan's first airdate as June 17.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Soaps.com spoilers
Week of June 1:

Arianna blames Sami for Rafe giving up his dream to be a FBI agent.

Chloe talks to Maggie about coming clean with Lucas about her affair with Daniel.

Owen implicates the DiMeras in Stephanie’s kidnapping.

Lucas tells Will to stay away from Mia.

Melanie fears that she and Brady are going to die.

Thursday June 4:
Stefano confesses to Nicole that he knows all about the baby switch!

Friday June 5:
Stephanie has a nightmare about her kidnapping ordeal.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

jane1978
May 26 2009, 09:37 AM
Interesting note, SON says the last airdate for the twins playing Grace is Monday, June 8, when Sami has to say goodbay to her newborn baby girl. Assuming they are correct I think TPTB is not putting anything about Grace´s sickness in the spoilers and most of scenes this week will happen at the hospital while Sami and Rafe are waiting by her bed.

Grace will still "be there" until she dies but the twins playing her last air on that date. That is when her illness begins.

jane1978

OneBadKitty
May 26 2009, 01:16 PM
jane1978
May 26 2009, 09:37 AM

Grace will still "be there" until she dies but the twins playing her last air on that date. That is when her illness begins.
Don´t understand. Will the twins be recasted again? Or we will not see the baby anymore after that date and Grace will be a blanket baby again? I would expext there will be some tearfull goodbay with Sami and REAL baby before the end.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Sami does have a tearful goodbye with Grace and Roman is with her. After that, the baby is pretty much in a crib or whatever and is not actually seen. Not being recast.

Ellie

^^ Jane I will let OBK answer but I know that in the past, parents of infants and children have been very reluctant (and imo for good reason) to have their children in 'death scenes'. I know that for example, the boy who played Zack was not in the hospital scenes. (Kristian said this once in an interview.) Another boy played him and I think they didn't show the new boy's face though I can't remember 100%. Also I think showing a baby/child actually dying is a line Days has not yet crossed. (Again, imo a good decision on their part.) So it wouldn't surprise me at all if Grace were a "blanket baby" after the illness began.

jane1978

Ellie
May 26 2009, 01:23 PM
^^ Jane I will let OBK answer but I know that in the past, parents of infants and children have been very reluctant (and imo for good reason) to have their children in 'death scenes'. I know that for example, the boy who played Zack was not in the hospital scenes. (Kristian said this once in an interview.) Another boy played him and I think they didn't show the new boy's face though I can't remember 100%. Also I think showing a baby/child actually dying is a line Days has not yet crossed. (Again, imo a good decision on their part.) So it wouldn't surprise me at all if Grace were a "blanket baby" after the illness began.
Thanks! I expected we will not see her much, but I was confused it´s her last airdate. I thought maybe last few words or something with the baby (sick but peacefull) will be the final, not just her being isolated.

So I quess it will be pretty much like the Abby´s illness, unfortunatelly this time without the happyend.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOD
- Bo and Hope find Melanie's hospital badge.
- EJ learns that Rafe plans to adopt Grace.
- Mia tells Will she could be leaving Salem.

SOW
- EJ learns about Rafe's plans to adopt Grace.
- Lucas orders Will to stay away from Mia.
- Daniel continues to fantasize about Chloe.
- Arianna blames Sami for ruining Rafe's career.

Thursday, June 4th: Kate sets the first part of her trap for Chloe.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Wow..Lucas is being rather judgemental is he not??Sounds zzzzzzzzzzz to me

lene
Member Avatar

Quote:

- Lucas orders Will to stay away from Mia.

Wow! Takes after his mommy i see.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply