Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of June 1st; *UPDATED 5/30*
Topic Started: May 20 2009, 12:11 PM (11,884 Views)
lastDays
Member Avatar

Mia tells Will she could be leaving Salem

Been there,done that with 3 other characters this year :bs: (Stepanie,Rafe,Daniel)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Quote:

- Lucas orders Will to stay away from Mia.
- Daniel continues to fantasize about Chloe.
- Arianna blames Sami for ruining Rafe's career.

What's up Lucas's butt? Is he aware she has Sami's seal of approval?

Great. More Dan fantasies. We already got to see a reenactment of his wet dream so what are they going to show us for an encore? Simulated masturbation?

I don't think that spoiler wording is fair to Arianna. It should be Arianna POINTS OUT THE FACT that Sami ruined Rafe's career

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Nicole feels confident her hold on EJ is strong.
BABY DRAMA

EJ learns that Rafe is planning to adopt Grace and plans to speak to Sami about it. However Nicole begs him not to and asks him to let her go. He agrees and Nicole reveals to Chloe that she feels she has won EJ. After an encounter with Sami, Lucas thinks she is going to tell EJ everything.

Arianna tells Rafe she thinks this is all a mistake and he urges her to let the past go. She tells him she can’t do that because he is letting it all happen again and leaves. Sami arrives to speak to EJ and Nicole fears she is going to tell him about Grace. After she walks away Stefano approaches her and informs him he knows everything about Grace and Sydney.
A HOME FOR MIA

Will decides to ask Lucas for help with Mia, who may have to leave town if she cant find somewhere to live. Lucas gets to know her and upon finding out she’s fresh out of rehab freaks out. He advises Will it would be best to break things off with her causing Will to lash out at his father.

Will then turns to Maggie and asks her for help. Maggie insists that Mia move into her spare room so she can stay clean and have a chance. Mia, knowing Will’s dad is against their relationship, has reservations. She debates telling Will the truth. Later in the week Mia has another run in with Nicole that EJ watches.
ELSEWHERE IN SALEM

Philip & Stephanie await a rescue, unaware that Brady & Melanie have been caught by Owen and locked away in a mausoleum. Owen panics about his father finding Stephanie and decides to grab her and make a run for it. Philip makes his move and the two fight until Bo, Hope, Brady & Melanie arrive. Later in the week Brady & Melanie open up to each other and Stephanie suffers a panic attack.

After Kate finds him in an embrace with Chloe Daniel takes her for a walk and reminds her she promised to let this go and explains it was innocent. Lucas press’ Chloe for details about the night of his accident and the two fight. After they makeup she debates on telling him the truth about everything. After Kate offers her an olive branch Chloe decides to let the past stay in the past and not tell Lucas.
THE DAYS BY DAY

Monday, June 1, 2009 - Bo and Hope are concerned that Philip, Brady, and Stephanie might all be in trouble.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009 - Rafe and Sami share passion, fun and a serious commitment to each other as they realize they have all that they could ever want.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009 – EJ learns that Owen was arrested, but has kept his mouth shut about the DiMeras’ involvement in Stephanie’s kidnapping.

Thursday, June 4, 2009 - Kate offers Chloe her old job back as the Hearth and Home TV host.

Friday, June 5, 2009 - Nicole reels off Stefano’s bombshell that he knows the whole truth about Grace.

http://boards.soapoperasource.com/DAYS-Spoilers-Week-June-1-t5230.html

Mason
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
May 29 2009, 11:04 PM
Thursday, June 4, 2009 - Kate offers Chloe her old job back as the Hearth and Home TV host.
Can we please get to the point of this, already? One week Kate wants to destroy Chloe, the next, she drops her plans. Then she wants revenge, then she doesn't, and meanwhile we still have deal with this Chloe pining for Daniel crap and Lucas acting like a clueless fool. I really just don't understand why this is STILL going on.
Edited by Mason, May 29 2009, 11:10 PM.

lily20

Mason
May 29 2009, 11:07 PM
IMissAremid
Can we please get to the point of this, already? One week Kate wants to destroy Chloe, the next, she drops her plans. Then she wants revenge, then she doesn't, and meanwhile we still have deal with this Chloe pining for Daniel crap and Lucas acting like a clueless fool. I really just don't understand why this is STILL going on.
I'm so with you!
Chloe and Lucas just need to end and Kate should just drop the stupid revenge stuff or... not. I really don't care. I would really just like for Lucas to finally clue in and grow a brain so that Chlucas, lucloe, Luloe lu.....whatever this boring couple is called can just end already.

ges
Member Avatar

I think the imbecile (Hackley) will go from one "event" to another. Meaning Stephanie's kidnapping, into Grace's death. Remember, she does events. I think that E.J. will feel very sad for Sammi and express that to Nicole making her feel even more guilty and insecure about her lack of honesty. Stephano is in a win-win situation because now he gets to blackmail Nicole into doing anything he wants her to do. And he has the joy of having his true grandaughter under his roof. Do you honestly believe that he is going to "let go" of the fact that she lied to E.J. and did not tell him of the miscarriage? She was going to pass off Grace as his child until a stroke of luck gave her the chance to make the baby switch. He will know everything as he has probably gotten the whole truth out of Dr. Baker off screen. In my opinion, all of this just digs Nicole's grave deeper when the real truth comes out. There are terms for those women who cannot conceive and kidnap other people's babies: they are called inmates. Although we all know there will be no serious consequences for Nicole. Hackley doesn't think she looks good in orange.

I personally don't care anymore. As far as I am concerned everybody except Victor is an idiot.
~ Mia living with Maggie~ didn't see that one coming at all.

:wink: Won't it be interesting that Marlena does not fly home for Sammi's baby's funeral. None of her siblings will.

ges
Member Avatar

Mason
May 29 2009, 11:07 PM
IMissAremid
Poor Datillo. He was so glad that he no longer had to play Sammi's fool. Little did he know that he would slide right into being Chloe's fool. It seems that the only thing the writers can ever think of for Lucas is to be a cuckold.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

More Daily spoilers

Monday, June 1st
Melanie fears that she and Brady are going to die; Philip and Stephanie realize they're lying in adjoining drawers in the morgue; Bo and Hope find Melanie's hospital badge; Lucas presses Chloe to tell him what happened the night he was drinking.

Tueday, June 2nd
Lucas tells Will to stay away from Mia; Nicole asks EJ to prove he is not jealous of Rafe; Philip and Owen continue their violent struggle in the morgue; Bo and Hope hear voices coming from the mausoleum.

Wednesday, June 3rd
Arianna blames Sami for Rafe giving up his dream to be an FBI agent; Mia overhears Lucas and Will arguing about her; Maggie insists that Mia move in with her; EJ goes to see Stefano in the hospital; Nicole visits Rafe at work.

Thursday, June 4th
Stefano tells Nicole he knows everything about the baby switch; Roman expresses concern for Stephanie, and she explains to him that she loves Philip; Stefano reassures EJ regarding Owen's incarceration; Kate offers Chloe her old job back.

Friday, June 5th
Stephanie has a nightmare about her kidnapping; EJ tells Stefano they have a problem regarding Owen; Nicole reels off Stefano's bombshell that he knows the whole truth about Grace.

chante

thanks for posting

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

What does Lucas have against Mia? Like mother like son.

mesagirl
Member Avatar

Jinxie
May 31 2009, 12:13 PM
What does Lucas have against Mia? Like mother like son.
Guess we'll have to wait and see. Who knows, he might actually have a valid concern. I think I heard it was about rehab, and as a parent, I'd have reservations about my kid dating someone fresh in to/out of rehab as well. I promise, I am not like Kate either! :tounge:

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Cept from what I have read,poor Mia has NOT been in rehab..she was fibbing to cover her having a baby.And since Lucas himself is a addict,you would think he would have some compassion(even if it were true)to her problems..

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

OK I know Lucas's objections are just contrived plot-driven crap to explain why Mia goes to live with Maggie, but this whole thing is making me wonder if Will ever told Sami that her number one babysitter is supposedly just out of rehab. And why isn't Lucas discussing his problems regarding Will's girlfriend with Sami? Of course that would interfere with the contrived plot-driven method for having Mia interact with her baby without her knowing it...

mesagirl
Member Avatar

EjsGaGirl
May 31 2009, 04:59 PM
Cept from what I have read,poor Mia has NOT been in rehab..she was fibbing to cover her having a baby.And since Lucas himself is a addict,you would think he would have some compassion(even if it were true)to her problems..
Will doesn't know that, so neither would Lucas. As for him having compassion... sure he can have compassion, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't have reservations. Not everyone is successful coming out of rehab... Lindsay Lohan anyone? :tounge:

ladyjetski99
Member Avatar

Yeah I hope Stephanie stay with Philip I know he put her through time but Philip has to help her get better and deal with it. Philip is showing he cares and love her he dont mean to hurt her. I know beginning blame stupid of ARF project for silly things war. I hope Stephanie dont mad at him and forgive him for save her from Owen. Is sound good to anyone interesting?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply