Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
One scoop o' dish 5-22-09; confirms Grace spumor
Topic Started: May 22 2009, 12:25 PM (9,191 Views)
☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

JANALH
May 23 2009, 12:37 AM
Thanks OBK!! This is what alot of us thought was going to happen............I'm going to reserve judgement regarding the actors until I see everything play out. I'll tell you the truth though, I've learned to keep my expectations really low when it comes to all things on Days........that way I'm not too disappointed.
That's not a bad mentality at all. I know I used to get all excited when I would read stuff only to be disappointed by the execution. Now I don't get my hopes up, and some stuff actually amazes me.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Livie

IMissAremid
May 22 2009, 08:05 PM
Wes Fan
May 22 2009, 07:40 PM
Honestly, I more bothered that Baby Grace gets a funeral and Tony didn't. We're talking 4 months verses some 25 years. Talk about a slap in the face to fans.
That is an EXCELLENT point. Not to mention Tony had way more friends and family on the canvas than Grace does. Ugh, I am just kind of dreading seeing how this unfolds, but maybe it will somehow work out with my expectations set so abysmally low the show will somehow manage to surpass them.

Quote:

Thanks onebadkitty. Very sad. Lots of hole in this IMO. Why even bring in the father of Mia's baby? Marlena would be there for Sami., even if Sami told current Ej the truth before would really he be devastated? They really didn't build that part of the story IMO. Rafe stands more of being devastated than Ej. I guess I have to see it play, maybe that will change things for me.

I think the father of Mia's baby is being brought in to cause drama for Mia and Will and to add to the teen scene. And depending on how much gets revealed pre/post Grace's death, this new guy bring out new revelations about Mia so that someone like Will might be able to put all the pieces together and expose Nicole in the end.

And on your other point, I think if EJ were told the truth, whenever he is told the truth, he is going to be VERY devastated. I don't know how you can even say Rafe would be more devastated than EJ. I mean they would be devastated in very different ways.

Rafe has had a chance to bond with this baby and its mother over a few weeks/months and has come to love the child and will at least always have those memories to hang on to the rest of his life.

If EJ is told that his child with Sami died when Grace dies, he will have to deal with not only this child dying without him EVER having a chance to ever know or have any relationship with the child, but also he'll have to deal with the fact that a woman he loves/loved/obsessed over, this child's mother, hated/had such little regard for him and his family that she purposely kept any knowledge of this child from him so that he'll NEVER have any relationship with the baby.

I personally think EJ's situation is a bit more devastating, but then again we don't know yet Rafe's full backstory to see if there's something else there to add the emotional punch to this.

it is my hope that ej will realize that his choices are also to blame her..not just sami for not telling him. he made the choice to follow in his fathers footsteps..we had the issue of blood diamonds..we had him shoving melanie..ok she was being a brat, but his is big and the idea the afp was just a joke to him means what? he is aligned with big oil and pollution?

then the philip hit, and the stephanie kidnapping..this ej is not someone that really deserves to be raising children..unless he wants them to grow up willing to kill, rape, kidnap, torture and murder..i want my ej who was grey, not the ej that resembles maggot skin.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

I wonder what Sami does to the poor kid that causes her to croke. :eyeroll:

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Looks like this airs approx. the week of June 15, the funeral itself that is.

I am fairly certain that this is not all just a vision of Bo's. The scenes leading up to it indicate otherwise. Bo and Hope are there and Hope also speaks to Rafe. Bo and Hope go up to Grace together. It's her. Her photograph is placed among the floral sprays.

ginababe
BANNED

this makes me sick, why is Rafe the focus? if doesn't tell EJ, that seals the deal for her in my eyes.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I don't think Rafe is the focus, I think he is simply there.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Glad that Bope are confirmed as involved.

OBK do you have any indication if EJ is told about Sami's pregnancy that was kept for him as part of the Grace dying fallout, or does this funeral go forward with EJ just as in the dark as Mia?

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
May 24 2009, 01:22 AM

OBK do you have any indication if EJ is told about Sami's pregnancy that was kept for him as part of the Grace dying fallout, or does this funeral go forward with EJ just as in the dark as Mia?
That I can't tell you because I don't know. I was hoping Angie's anon source would check in with her and fill in some of the blanks.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

OK. Thanks for sharing what you can. :)

fancyface78
Member Avatar

Yes, thanks OBK!! Any other details about Bo's vision?

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
I'll 2nd that!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

OneBadKitty
May 24 2009, 01:23 AM
IMissAremid

That I can't tell you because I don't know. I was hoping Angie's anon source would check in with her and fill in some of the blanks.
Thanks for sharing the additional scoop, OBK. Any idea if EJ is actually at the funeral?

I'm so glad that Bo and Hope are there. Watching them go up to Grace's coffin together is definitely going to be an emotional scene. It does seem the writers are going to give the nod toward what they went through with Zach.

sungrey

I agree. Christopher Whitesell isn't the greatest writer in the world, but he gets it.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

fancyface78
May 24 2009, 01:47 AM
Yes, thanks OBK!! Any other details about Bo's vision?
I'm pretty sure this will not end up being another vision of Bo's is what I meant to say.

This episode doesn't have a lot of scenes regarding the funeral - I imagine most of it airs in the following episode, same week. I don't have info on that episode yet so I don't know who else will be there yet.

ginababe
BANNED

Thanks OBK. Do you know if EJ is at the funeral? And if he is, what capacity is here there?

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I don't know yet, Gina.

Ellie

OneBadKitty
May 24 2009, 12:56 AM
Looks like this airs approx. the week of June 15, the funeral itself that is.

I am fairly certain that this is not all just a vision of Bo's. The scenes leading up to it indicate otherwise. Bo and Hope are there and Hope also speaks to Rafe. Bo and Hope go up to Grace together. It's her. Her photograph is placed among the floral sprays.
Thanks as always OBK for the info! Very much appreciated! :smile:

Livie

KristianFanForever
May 23 2009, 10:04 PM
what a stinky piece of bait a post like this is. the reply should be..how stupid was bo to let chelsea have the big suburban, and how dumb of hope to let her kid spend the night with someone so careless..they should not ever have kids in their possession again..

no..i do not mean that, but what you said was horrible and needed to be addressed.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar

laptop
May 24 2009, 09:08 PM
KristianFanForever
May 23 2009, 10:04 PM
the reply should be..
The topic isn't even about Bo and Hope, it's about that poor kid in idiot Sami's custody who will meet an untimely demise. :rolleyes:

Don't like my opinions on Sami? TOUGH! :wave:

Quote:

how stupid was bo to let chelsea have the big suburban
Well, I won't argue with ya there! :lol:
Edited by KristianFanForever, May 25 2009, 06:52 AM.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Thanks Kitty for all the little tidbits.

My expectations are low so if this turns out better, it will be a nice surprise. This crew(DH, Whitesell and Tomlin) just cannot create the level of emotion we got from poor Zack's demise. Still I think it will be very sad. Any mother will be able to feel the anguish of this horrible event.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply