Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
One scoop o' dish 5-22-09; confirms Grace spumor
Topic Started: May 22 2009, 12:25 PM (9,193 Views)
Tara

I really hate that only Sami kids are allow to live. I really don't care about this story anymore.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Tara
May 25 2009, 09:13 AM
I really hate that only Sami kids are allow to live.
So do I. :soapbox:

ges
Member Avatar

Kenny
May 22 2009, 04:00 PM
IMissAremid
May 22 2009, 03:57 PM
How do you explain Marlena, John, Eric, Belle and Carrie not being around for THAT?
Bad writing and the fact that TPTB wrote off all the important characters and left us with crap newbies.
My thoughts exactly. case in point~ Arianna ~the sister of Rafe. Surely the most annoying addition to Days since Willow. What infuriates me the most is that they scream budget cuts and let all the cast go, but then they amazingly find money for new actors and new sets. They wanted to see if the fans would go insane if they got rid of Marlena and John, and basically since they got away with that, and tested the waters, they will not hesitate to get rid of anybody they chose. Rafe is a waste of space. Brady is a snitch and a traitor. He is all high and mighty when it suits him and calls the police on Victor and Phil, but he has no problem lying and keeping his mouth shut when Nicole wants to him to participate in her crimes. Hypocrite extraordinaire.

I like Alison Sweeney and think she is a good actress, so I'm not worried about the acting. Nicole had a miscarriage, she was not even close to term. While not being able to have a baby is sad, it is apples and oranges as far as Grace and Zack goes. I know that Hope's acting was widely praised and rightly so, during the Zack death. That was all done so that Chelsea's character would have more dimension. The point of this is that at this point, Grace is unnecessary baggage because when the baby switch is revealed, they don't want Will and Mia to have to take the direction of a teenage Mom and her boyfriend. Frankly, If Nicole morns Grace I will barf. After all of those speeches about how she was going to love her and cherish her for the rest of her life, she dumped Grace like a hot potato. So, I'm not buying that for a second. What is most absurd is that Rafe would knowingly adopt what he thinks is E.J.'s baby. The writers are just doing this so he becomes more involved in the story. yuck.
Edited by ges, May 25 2009, 09:55 AM.

jeanneshuis
Member Avatar

? is SHOWFAX or other breakdown services still letting peeps pay for SIDES of shows i use to get them for passions but it was stopped by nbc

some moron posted all over the net word for word so it screwed it up for all of us from than on no fan could pay for a year u had to have a SAG AFTRA CARD

these tidbits sound pretty much
sound as they come from SIDES

thing is in time we all will know if
grace dies or if this is just some ones nightmare soaps are famous
for making dreams look real
even to hire extra's in any case all this will be airing soon

mesagirl
Member Avatar

ges
May 25 2009, 09:52 AM
Kenny
May 22 2009, 04:00 PM
IMissAremid
May 22 2009, 03:57 PM
How do you explain Marlena, John, Eric, Belle and Carrie not being around for THAT?
Bad writing and the fact that TPTB wrote off all the important characters and left us with crap newbies.
My thoughts exactly. case in point~ Arianna ~the sister of Rafe. Surely the most annoying addition to Days since Willow. What infuriates me the most is that they scream budget cuts and let all the cast go, but then they amazingly find money for new actors and new sets. They wanted to see if the fans would go insane if they got rid of Marlena and John, and basically since they got away with that, and tested the waters, they will not hesitate to get rid of anybody they chose. Rafe is a waste of space. Brady is a snitch and a traitor. He is all high and mighty when it suits him and calls the police on Victor and Phil, but he has no problem lying and keeping his mouth shut when Nicole wants to him to participate in her crimes. Hypocrite extraordinaire.

I like Alison Sweeney and think she is a good actress, so I'm not worried about the acting. Nicole had a miscarriage, she was not even close to term. While not being able to have a baby is sad, it is apples and oranges as far as Grace and Zack goes. I know that Hope's acting was widely praised and rightly so, during the Zack death. That was all done so that Chelsea's character would have more dimension. The point of this is that at this point, Grace is unnecessary baggage because when the baby switch is revealed, they don't want Will and Mia to have to take the direction of a teenage Mom and her boyfriend. Frankly, If Nicole morns Grace I will barf. After all of those speeches about how she was going to love her and cherish her for the rest of her life, she dumped Grace like a hot potato. So, I'm not buying that for a second. What is most absurd is that Rafe would knowingly adopt what he thinks is E.J.'s baby. The writers are just doing this so he becomes more involved in the story. yuck.
I have to disagree with you here. It is definitely not apples and oranges, certainly not with Grace and Nicole's baby. When you lose a baby, you lose a baby, period. I know that I was in love with my son well before he was actually born. You say the baby wasn't even close to term, so if the baby was still born, would that have made a difference? I've watched a good friend go through something similar to Nicole, and let me tell you, her pain was immense. I don't think anyone can measure or compare the pain of one mother losing a baby against another's. JMHO.

Regardless, I think we'll find out that AZ will have managed to convey her pain much more effectively and passionately, than what we'll see from AS. She just doesn't have the same acting abilities that AZ has. Who knows, maybe we'll all be surprised and AS will be able to pull this off, we'll have to wait and see. But I am pretty certain all we are going to get is the same old, same old... a scrunched up face and almost tears.

Livie

Tara
I really hate that only Sami kids are allow to live. I really don't care about this story anymore.
nope hope has at least two still living..would have been more if she was not so stupid that she let a three year old go on a sleepover at a house where the mother did not bother to couble lock doors..

seriously, marlena has had a baby die, stefano kills his kids off willy nilly and while those are the first two that come to mind other than kims miscarriage, i am sure more have passed on on days during its forty year history. i hope sami ends up ruling salem and all of you sami haters can go watch amc..for as long as it is going to last too.

i have finally figured out what all this griping on sami is about..jealousy that it is not hope (kristan alfonso) getting the scene..well too bad, she is getting on to being fifty years old, she needs to have some fat pumped into her and told to quit the damn smoking before she gets even uglier with the side wrinkles on her face..and actually if you go back in time it took her about 20 years to turn into a semi decent actress..in her young years she stunk..that was why peter reckell disliked her so much. however, i will say she looked better before she decided to go the scare crow route with her looks.
Edited by Livie, May 25 2009, 01:27 PM.

Mason

And yet another DAYS thread disintegrates into a petty, childish argument between fanbases...sigh.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Mason
May 25 2009, 01:59 PM
And yet another DAYS thread disintegrates into a petty, childish argument between fanbases...sigh.
Seriously- what is going on?

Is this a reflection of the kind of audience the show is cultivating with its new storylines? Are people just in foul moods lately?

At least before when I hated the show discussion was always fun. This shit is tiresome.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Ok people let's stop with the personal attacks. This is a one time warning here folks because most of the people baiting and attacking other members for their opinions have been here long enough to know it's NOT allowed.

Here's the link to the DR's Rules if anyone needs to read them again...... :)

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/boardrules/

fancyface78
Member Avatar

laptop
May 25 2009, 01:21 PM
Tara
nope hope has at least two still living..would have been more if she was not so stupid that she let a three year old go on a sleepover at a house where the mother did not bother to couble lock doors..

seriously, marlena has had a baby die, stefano kills his kids off willy nilly and while those are the first two that come to mind other than kims miscarriage, i am sure more have passed on on days during its forty year history. i hope sami ends up ruling salem and all of you sami haters can go watch amc..for as long as it is going to last too.

i have finally figured out what all this griping on sami is about..jealousy that it is not hope (kristan alfonso) getting the scene..well too bad, she is getting on to being fifty years old, she needs to have some fat pumped into her and told to quit the damn smoking before she gets even uglier with the side wrinkles on her face..and actually if you go back in time it took her about 20 years to turn into a semi decent actress..in her young years she stunk..that was why peter reckell disliked her so much. however, i will say she looked better before she decided to go the scare crow route with her looks.
Just as an FYI, Zack was not three when he was killed, he was five (almost six).
Edited by fancyface78, May 25 2009, 05:03 PM.

Livie

ok six..and hope had not told him it was not ok to get up without telling his hostess and go outside...very bad parenting..

and i agree it is silly, but for a post to go up saying what did sami to to grace is silly as well, that is the point of these posts to say silly gets silly back. again it seems to be a case of being mad that kristan is losing air time, well it happens when you get old and have been kidnapped, blown up, had the wrong kid, etc etc etc..so many dang times there is no story for you at all, that is why you move on to other jobs..or eventually on soaps you become the aunt maggie types. it will happen to sami too, and i hope i am not begrudging the next one up.

and fyi, alison sweeney has won a lot more awards than kristian, so someone must like her.

fancyface78
Member Avatar

laptop
May 25 2009, 06:27 PM
ok six..and hope had not told him it was not ok to get up without telling his hostess and go outside...very bad parenting..

and i agree it is silly, but for a post to go up saying what did sami to to grace is silly as well, that is the point of these posts to say silly gets silly back. again it seems to be a case of being mad that kristan is losing air time, well it happens when you get old and have been kidnapped, blown up, had the wrong kid, etc etc etc..so many dang times there is no story for you at all, that is why you move on to other jobs..or eventually on soaps you become the aunt maggie types. it will happen to sami too, and i hope i am not begrudging the next one up.

and fyi, alison sweeney has won a lot more awards than kristian, so someone must like her.
I don't think Alison would appreciate the negative things you are saying about her very good FRIEND.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

~Rhi~
May 25 2009, 03:14 PM
Ok people let's stop with the personal attacks. This is a one time warning here folks because most of the people baiting and attacking other members for their opinions have been here long enough to know it's now allowed.

Rhi,

Just to be clear, that was supposed to be it's NOT allowed, not it's NOW allowed, right? ;)

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

IMissAremid
May 25 2009, 06:49 PM
~Rhi~
May 25 2009, 03:14 PM
Ok people let's stop with the personal attacks. This is a one time warning here folks because most of the people baiting and attacking other members for their opinions have been here long enough to know it's now allowed.

Rhi,

Just to be clear, that was supposed to be it's NOT allowed, not it's NOW allowed, right? ;)
Right..... :P

I was doing a couple other things when I typed that up and should have reread it more thoroughly.....

Livie

fancyface78
May 25 2009, 06:40 PM
laptop
May 25 2009, 06:27 PM

I don't think Alison would appreciate the negative things you are saying about her very good FRIEND.
then i would say let alison say it to me, as this board says : actors can be criticized since if they cannot take it they should not be in the public eye.

the rule i am quoting:
9.) Daytime Royalty does not censor the strong critique of writers, actors and actresses. If they don't want to be critiqued, they shouldn't be in the business!

i have read plenty on here damning and condemning alison sweeney, she has been called the diva, a bad actress, fat, ugly, and worse..so i think if she can stand the heat so can kristian. :wave:
Edited by Livie, May 25 2009, 07:56 PM.

Mason

Wow...this is stupid.

fancyface78
Member Avatar

Mason
May 25 2009, 07:54 PM
Wow...this is stupid.
Ya think?

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

My thread.... reduced to rubble. :shame:

libra67

OneBadKitty
May 26 2009, 01:19 PM
My thread.... reduced to rubble. :shame:
Thanks for the spoilers, Sorry about your thread

Does Stephanie look terrified when she runs into Owen? Is he in Jail where he belongs or a straightjacket?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply