Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Promo for wk of May 25th; Philip risks everything to rescue the love of his life.
Topic Started: May 22 2009, 04:31 PM (2,842 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

http://www.nbc.com/Days_of_our_Lives/video/clips/weekly-preview-52509/1109303/

YouTube:

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Wha da hell (Roman style) was that?

This feud started so great but it's getting more and more silly.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

I think the main point of this promo was to feature a pointlessly shirtless JKJ. Normally, I don't mind that at all, but making this feud All About Stephanie was definitely not the direction I wanted it to go, even though I do think she's been handling her captivity pretty well.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Are they serious with this crap?

Shelley Hennig's acting leaves alot to be desired in that clip. She whimpers like she just stubbed her toe or something. Bitch, you're inside a morgue locked inside a hole in the wall!

What's with Phillip? What he does is just silly.

LoL @ the promo calling Stephanie the love of Phillip's life. Gimme a break.

Mason
Member Avatar

Shelley Hennig has been insufferable - even moreso than usual.

Everytime she starts up with that Godawful moaning, I just want someone to take her out back and shoot her. Put us all out of our misery.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Paxton
May 22 2009, 04:58 PM
I think the main point of this promo was to feature a pointlessly shirtless JKJ. Normally, I don't mind that at all, but making this feud All About Stephanie was definitely not the direction I wanted it to go, even though I do think she's been handling her captivity pretty well.
I agree with this.

And normally a pointlessly shirtless JKJ wouldn't bother me, but wasn't he shot in the chest like just a couple Salem days ago? How has his chest healed that much?

Ariel

IMissAremid
May 22 2009, 06:11 PM
Paxton
May 22 2009, 04:58 PM
I agree with this.

And normally a pointlessly shirtless JKJ wouldn't bother me, but wasn't he shot in the chest like just a couple Salem days ago? How has his chest healed that much?
Kind of like when Carly had open heart surgery then a few weeks later was romping on the beach with Bo...completely healed :laugh: Salem must have a magical healing waters.

Wes Fan

Lame! Is this supposed to make me want to watch?

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

That is crappy and her awful moaning doesn't help at all. If it was any two other characters than I may be tempted to watch.

Sariah
Member Avatar

Love of his life. Whatever. :redface:

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

As usual something on DAYS starts out well and within weeks starts to go downhill yet AGAIN!

lene
Member Avatar

Love of his life? IS BELLE COMING BACK?!?!?!?!?!!?!? :D lol

mirabella

lene
May 23 2009, 10:25 AM
Lol! I was thinking the same thing!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I wouldn't mind seeing both Belle and Claire.

PHELLE FOREVER

mirabella
May 23 2009, 11:23 AM
lene
May 23 2009, 10:25 AM
Lol! I was thinking the same thing!
Yes, I thought the same thing too! Anyone who has been watching Days since 1999 knows that Belle is the love of Philip's life, LOL.

Wes Fan

As far as Stephanie goes, she'd be like third on the list of "loves" of Philip's life. Belle's #1, Chloe #2, and Steph a distant third.

ytumbler8
Member Avatar

Wes Fan
May 25 2009, 01:50 PM
As far as Stephanie goes, she'd be like third on the list of "loves" of Philip's life. Belle's #1, Chloe #2, and Steph a distant third.
i would have to disagree. i think it goes
1. stephanie
2. belle
distant 3. chloe

remember they were just friends with benefits.

Mason
Member Avatar

I wasn't a Phelle fan by any stretch of the imagination, but everyone and their blind dog knows that, if Belle came back into the picture and told Philip that she wanted to be with him, he'd forget about Stephanie in a New York minute. She's the Caroline to his Victor. I don't buy this insta-love with Philip and Stephanie, and I don't think too many other people do either.
Edited by Mason, May 25 2009, 06:05 PM.

Wes Fan

ytumbler8
May 25 2009, 05:55 PM
Wes Fan
May 25 2009, 01:50 PM
i would have to disagree. i think it goes
1. stephanie
2. belle
distant 3. chloe

remember they were just friends with benefits.
You haven't been watching Days all that long if you think that Chloe was only a FWB for Philip. They were a huge thing years ago and dayum skippy Chloe was Philip's true love when he and Brady fought for her. Steph is definitely #3 in the Phil line of fillies.

Broe and Phloe is one of the first ever portmanteaus that so many ever heard. Brady Chloe = Broe and Philip Chloe = Phloe ~ they were actually featured on Soap Talk yeas ago the first year it aired. Chloe definitelly beats out Steph ~ why do you think Kate hates her so much and why do you think she keep referencing what Chloe did to Philip?
Edited by Wes Fan, May 25 2009, 08:19 PM.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Phil was in love with Belle way back in high school before anyone was hooked up with anyone. I remember vividly Belle and Phil sitting in a cafe and Phil was trying to ask her to the Last Blast? and Belle was going on and on about how annoying Sean was. Philip only wanted Chloe after she undid her hair and then popped a major bonar for her, that's lust not love.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply