Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
RUMOR: Nick Stabile Is Coming To Salem
Topic Started: May 23 2009, 09:21 AM (3,130 Views)
LovingDays

UPDATE: Turns out he's coming on to be in Hope's new storyline! He's not a Horton.

I'm hearing Mia's pop will be on scene soon and he will look a lot like Nick Stabile! I'm really happy about this as I like Nick a lot. He's such a nice guy in real life and so dang cute! I'm hearing he might get paired with Nicole as a potential love interest which would be an interesting dynamic being Nicole is trying to pass his granddaughter off as her own!

I know some other people believe he might be playing a Horton. I think he might be an alright Mike Horton. As always, we shall see. As of right now from what I have heard it is a limited contract role, much like they did with Shawn Christian.

http://babysspoilers.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=news&action=display&thread=8739
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

How is he in Hope's storyline?

And Nicole already has a marriage to EJ and Brady at her beck and call. Odd.

Ponz
Member Avatar

* Non-Horton involved in Hope's storyline
*Love interest for Nicole
*Recast Mike Horton

Typical Baby Brady. She peddles several conflicting rumors at once and on the off chance that one of them proves accurate, claims she predicted it all along.

Edited by Ponz, May 23 2009, 10:04 AM.

lene
Member Avatar

I hope he's playing Mike. Then they can ask Christie Clark back! :D

Wes Fan

Too too young to be a recast Mike. Too young to hook up with Hope. This is a spoiler that doesn't make a lot of sense.

LovingDays

he's not young.He's 37 and hope she like in the 40's

ginababe
BANNED

a love interest for nicole, huh? they would be pretty together!

sungrey

Hmmm. Ernesto Toscano, could you have had a son?
Edited by sungrey, May 23 2009, 04:52 PM.

ginababe
BANNED

^^ Interesting theory!

Wes Fan

LovingDays
May 23 2009, 04:37 PM
I guess that's opinion. Kristian is 46, someone almost 10 years her junior is too young in my opinion, and he looks younger than he is. I've never favored the cougar relationships.

The point, however, was more that he's too young to be a recast Mike.

fancyface78
Member Avatar

Wes Fan
May 23 2009, 05:15 PM
LovingDays
May 23 2009, 04:37 PM
I guess that's opinion. Kristian is 46, someone almost 10 years her junior is too young in my opinion, and he looks younger than he is. I've never favored the cougar relationships.

The point, however, was more that he's too young to be a recast Mike.
I don't think he's coming on to be Hope's love interest.

ginababe
BANNED

KA is only 44 I thought..

Wes Fan

ginababe
May 23 2009, 05:53 PM
KA is only 44 I thought..
Nope ~ she was born in 1963. She's always been a year older than me and I just turned 45. Wish I was still 43 (okay, wish I was still 33) but, nope, KA is 46 this year.

ginababe
BANNED

I have to say, KA doesn't look a day over 40!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

If this spoiler has any truth to it and he is in Hope's storyline, I'd think Nick Stabile has been cast to play whatever mysterious person is following Bope around per the spoilers we have coming up.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

He's pretty yummy. I hope they come up with a good storyline for him.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

He is pretty damn hunky. Alot of the male newbies I must confess do nothing for me at all, but this guy....ummm does. lol

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Is this confirmed by anyone else besides Baby Brady?

fancyface78
Member Avatar

ginababe
May 23 2009, 06:04 PM
I have to say, KA doesn't look a day over 40!
I agree with you. Neither Peter or Kristian look their age! They both look stunning!

MrsMahaney
Member Avatar

Ponz
May 23 2009, 09:42 AM
* Non-Horton involved in Hope's storyline
*Love interest for Nicole
*Recast Mike Horton

Typical Baby Brady. She peddles several conflicting rumors at once and on the off chance that one of them proves accurate, claims she predicted it all along.

Thanks for the love Ponz! I originally heard he was going to be Mia's dad and he was going to go looking for Mia with Nicole when Mia is supposedly going to kidnap Sydney later this summer after Grace dies. If you noticed, I posted about Grace dying on my site on April 15, way before anyone else posted about it. Also, I did not post this over here, LovingDays did, so I don't appreciate the slam when I did not post this here to begin with and only posted about the two new hunks. People like you seem to like to slam me but I have been around for like 6 years now and if this is "typical" me and all I do is "predict" things, then call me Celeste as you can ask anyone from my board, I have a dang good track record! :) The main problem with people like you who love to slam me is I don't post my spoilers on boards like these because of this and all you are doing is hurting the members of this board who may actually want a slice of my "inside" information.
Edited by MrsMahaney, May 23 2009, 09:08 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply