Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
RUMOR: Nick Stabile Is Coming To Salem
Topic Started: May 23 2009, 09:21 AM (3,057 Views)
OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

MrsMahaney, I sent you a PM. :wave:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daysnet Australia
Member Avatar

IN THE SUMMER PREVIEW IT SAYS.....
"Bo/Hope: Hope makes a generous charity donation which "garners a lot of unwanted publicity", and it is also noticed by a "mysterious person".

Could this person know PRINCESS GINA - with the rumours flowing that something about GiNA is happening. Maybe when Hope was missing she met this guy, had daughter MIA and doesn't know it.

OK so i'm reaching but isn't DAYS lately?

Melbourne, Australia

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Where are there rumors flowing about something about Gina happening? Not disagreeing with you that this could have something to do with Gina (I'd think it interesting if it did) but I just haven't seen where that spec has been put out.

Really a mysterious person involving Hope could have to do with any number of things.

-It could be tied to her time as Princess Gina
-It could be tied to Patrick Lockhart
-It could be tied to JT or even a grown up JT
-It could be tied to Ernesto Toscano
-It could be tied to Larry Welch
-It could be tied to Jude St. Clair

There's probably ten other people I'm forgetting who this mysterious person could be related to.

sungrey

I'd love to see them explore Ernesto a bit more (Cruise of Deception was one of the most popular stories in the show's recent history). I hope they don't go back to Princess Gina... by that, I mean KA physically playing her. Once was ENOUGH!

If the show wants to explore something that happened while Hope was Gina, that's OK.

Ellie

Hi, I changed this to "Rumor" since it hasn't been confirmed by anyone other than Baby Brady. If anyone has other info, please PM me or write it here and I'll be happy to change the title back. Thanks!

Ponz
Member Avatar

MrsMahaney
May 23 2009, 09:04 PM
If you noticed, I posted about Grace dying on my site on April 15, way before anyone else posted about it. Also, I did not post this over here, LovingDays did, so I don't appreciate the slam when I did not post this here to begin with and only posted about the two new hunks.

April 15th? That would be the same day that the "tragedy involving Sami/Rafe/Grace" was reported in SOD.

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8105978/1/

Purely coincidental I'm sure. :laugh:

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
May 23 2009, 10:17 PM
Where are there rumors flowing about something about Gina happening? Not disagreeing with you that this could have something to do with Gina (I'd think it interesting if it did) but I just haven't seen where that spec has been put out.

Really a mysterious person involving Hope could have to do with any number of things.

-It could be tied to her time as Princess Gina
-It could be tied to Patrick Lockhart
-It could be tied to JT or even a grown up JT
-It could be tied to Ernesto Toscano
-It could be tied to Larry Welch
-It could be tied to Jude St. Clair

There's probably ten other people I'm forgetting who this mysterious person could be related to.
I'm personally hoping the mystery person is Crystal Chappell as Carly :)

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Well she should be coming available in a few months...

KMan101
Member Avatar

If Crystal Chappel came back to DAYS, I would start watching again. But, I won't hold my breath.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Crystal Chappell returning would be AMAZING. But I don't see it happening. Gary Tomlin has the show going in a way different direction.

MrsMahaney
Member Avatar

Ponz
May 24 2009, 12:33 PM
MrsMahaney
May 23 2009, 09:04 PM
If you noticed, I posted about Grace dying on my site on April 15, way before anyone else posted about it. Also, I did not post this over here, LovingDays did, so I don't appreciate the slam when I did not post this here to begin with and only posted about the two new hunks.

April 15th? That would be the same day that the "tragedy involving Sami/Rafe/Grace" was reported in SOD.

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8105978/1/

Purely coincidental I'm sure. :laugh:

Well if you want to get technical, I beat that post by 5 hours! 7 if you want to take into account my board in on Central time. So I don't see any coincidence <cough> about it!
http://babysspoilers.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=news&action=display&thread=8747
I'm sure posting Eric Martsolf was the new Brady Black a month before anyone else was pure coincidence too! Dang I must be a pretty good frakin' pyschic then to predict casting as well! Believe what you want about me, but there are hundreds of people out there that know better!
Again, it's because of people like you I don't post my spoilers here and thus ruins it for the people who may actually want to see them!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I've seen where you've posted your "scoops" on other boards in the past, and you ended up getting chased off SON and other places because people were sick of your "scoops" turning out not to be correct. On the occasion you do get something right you make sure everybody and their sister or brother knows it. When someone has doubts because they obviously have seen you post your "scoops" before you get condescending and borderline rude about it.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

darraholic
May 24 2009, 08:03 PM
Crystal Chappell returning would be AMAZING. But I don't see it happening. Gary Tomlin has the show going in a way different direction.
Well could he bring back Michael Sabatino (Laurence Alamain) at least? Or Louise Sorel?

I mean they do have Passions cred. :lol:

MrsMahaney
Member Avatar

~Rhi~
May 25 2009, 05:29 AM
I've seen where you've posted your "scoops" on other boards in the past, and you ended up getting chased off SON and other places because people were sick of your "scoops" turning out not to be correct. On the occasion you do get something right you make sure everybody and their sister or brother knows it. When someone has doubts because they obviously have seen you post your "scoops" before you get condescending and borderline rude about it.

I never got chased off SON. I just usually do not post there because of Toups. I had a strong dislike for JER and he loved him. Same thing for Martha Madison. He was deleting my posts for no good reason (and I believe you were too) and Errol had to step in to stop Toups. I don't think an administrator of a board (Toups) should be a dictator like that just because I didn't think JER was a god. I did not want to cause disharmony amongst their staff so I stopped posting and in fact I was told by an administrator of this board to start posting here and I said I would from time to time.

People were not "sick" of my scoops, only people like you and I think that was more because of Toups. It's like saying everyone is sick of EJAMI or sick of SAFE, not everyone is going to like the same thing. I got a ton of PMs from members on that board wanting me to stay because so much of my information is correct which is usually a few months ahead in story.

Now as far as this whole thread goes.... I did not post this here, nor did I authorize it to be posted here and yet I'm being attacked for it. And I don't go around telling everyone and their siblings when I am correct... I don't have that much time on my hands! :) That usually only comes of when people like you try to call my credibility into question. Funny how people talk about my spoilers not coming true, but can't point out any. And when they do, the things they quote aren't even things I posted but someone else's! Again, think what you want, but please don't spread false information about me or make things up to try to make me look bad like others have tried to do in the past.

So I have done nothing wrong here. I posted a simple thing about the two new hunks and I am being shown disrespect from all people an actual administrator of this board.... for doing nothing wrong. That is in very poor taste IMO. Administrators should treat their posters with respect unless they are given reason not to and I have done nothing on this board to be shown the disrespect you are showing me!
Edited by MrsMahaney, May 25 2009, 05:47 PM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I was never on staff at SON so there is no way I could have ever deleted your posts over there.... :)

I don't have time to go over to your board to link to the spoilers and scoops you've posted that haven't come to fruition, but your board has been linked to in this thread so anyone who wants to can go over there and see for themselves.

There are plenty of people here who know I'm not a mean person who just goes around attacking people . I am speaking and have spoken from my personal experience with spoilers and etc. that you have posted at various places in the past.

MrsMahaney
Member Avatar

~Rhi~
May 25 2009, 08:12 PM
I was never on staff at SON so there is no way I could have ever deleted your posts over there.... :)

I don't have time to go over to your board to link to the spoilers and scoops you've posted that haven't come to fruition, but your board has been linked to in this thread so anyone who wants to can go over there and see for themselves.

There are plenty of people here who know I'm not a mean person who just goes around attacking people . I am speaking and have spoken from my personal experience with spoilers and etc. that you have posted at various places in the past.
Yes please! Let people make up their own mind. I have only posted on SON and here besides my board in the past 5 years. I do not post anywhere else so if you've seen my posts elsewhere, they were not posted by me. People are free to visit the open sections for non-members of my board to see for themselves. You know this is just a soap opera and I'm just trying to share my knowledge about things with people. I'm not some troll who goes on boards and post a bunch of crazy stuff like some people do. I have been respectful of this board and only ask that I am treated the same in return, especially by the administrators. I've been around for a while now and if my spoilers are all that bad, I don't think I would still be around posting.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply