Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Weekly Discussion; Week of 5/25 - 5/29
Topic Started: May 25 2009, 02:11 PM (3,038 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

I haven't watched today's show yet, but I'm going to watch it later tonight. I saw clips of the Phyllis/Jack scenes a few days ago and they were incredible. As usual, Stafford was amazing.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Jack and Phyllis' scenes were amazing, especially when Phyllis casually spilled the beans about Billy and Sharon.

Glad to see Raul back. One thing I have to gripe abotu though, is when is JT going to realize all of his friends are back in Genoa City?

hawk_osu
Member Avatar

Drew...I too am glad that Raul is back. I know that Billy and Mac are recasts, but it just totally feels like they've grown up. I agree that they need to have a Billy/JT/Raul/Mac reunion. If Y&R didn't have so many damn people on the canvas I would say bring Brittany home to GC to cause a rift between Victoria and JT, but they have to many people.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

AnthonyL
May 25 2009, 06:57 PM
PB and MS were excellent today. The highlight of the episode.
Anthony, I LOVE your avatar!! TB was always a favorite of mine!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Please, CBS, put today's episode online soon.

Peter Bergman rocked the end of yesterday's episode. I need to see him beat Billy to a bloody pulp!

MTSRocks
Member Avatar

It was weird seeing Engen again today. I'm not liking Eileen Davidson this go around. Has working with B&B made her lazy?

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

Ashley is playing a very thankless role in this storyline. It isn't even about her, it's more about Victor and Adam. Ashley's just a plot point in it, IMO.

MTSRocks
Member Avatar

It still doesn't excuse her pitiful performances of late.

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

MTSRocks
May 26 2009, 07:46 PM
It still doesn't excuse her pitiful performances of late.
I don't know, I don't even think they've given her anything meaty to play. All we see is Ashley freaking out over the stuff Adam's planted. The writing just isn't there for the character at the moment. It's really sad and pathetic. I hate this gaslighting storyline.
Edited by Y&RWorldTurner, May 26 2009, 07:56 PM.

Mason
Member Avatar

I think Eileen's been doing a great job with what she's been given, so far. I think what we've seen is just the tip of the iceberg, though.
Edited by Mason, May 26 2009, 07:55 PM.

hawk_osu
Member Avatar

Posted ImagePosted Image

Watching today's episode just made what a great casting choice John Driscoll is as Phillip IV!! He does really look like a cross between Tricia & Thom. Brava to you Y&R!!

Mason
Member Avatar

^ I can't wait until he starts airing!

hawk_osu
Member Avatar

Mason
May 26 2009, 09:18 PM
^ I can't wait until he starts airing!
Me Too!! It's going to be so good...

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Damn are the Abbotts having a rough week... OR WHAT?

So so nice having Olivia and Nina on my screens. I'm guessing Olivia will disappear here shortly, but please tell me Nina is staying for the duration of this Uncle Langley/PCIII mystery. Just loved loved loved the scenes with her and Katherine and Jill as well as the flashbacks.

Victor is a dick.

I hope Ashley gets some big time revenge on Adam somehow when this is over. I need to see Eileen Davidson do SOMETHING!!! And can she hook up with Neil? I can't remember them going there before and there's really not a whole lot of options for either of these people and it would probably drive Victor nuts if it were to happen.

Is JT still on the show? I'm not sure if I'd see JT actually fitting in with these incarnations of Mac and Billy. Billy's definitely crowded JT out of the canvas a lot too by assuming the cad role. When they were teens wasn't JT the cad and Billy was kind of a wuss?

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Oh and YAY CHLOE for showing Billy these boots are made for walking. I can't believe that Chloe actually apparently has more self-respect than Jack Abbott.

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

I am glad Chloe left Billy. I am tired of her being Billy's bitch.

As for JT.....he and Victoria just need to leave the show. Bring Victora back, sans JT, whenever Heather Tom is free to resume the role.

Kenny
Member Avatar

I'm watching today's episode right now.

Billy looks so pathetic pining away for Mac. Dude, she's not all that.

So far, so good for Peter Bergman.

AnthonyL

Has JT had any scenes with Billy and Mac and Raul? They were all such close friends. They even talked about it. You'd think they'd have a little reunion or something.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Eww, damn it. Raul and Mac suck. Can we please get Clementine off this show?

AnthonyL

Kenny
May 27 2009, 12:21 AM
I'm watching today's episode right now.

Billy looks so pathetic pining away for Mac. Dude, she's not all that.

So far, so good for Peter Bergman.
It would work so much better if the current Mac was worth all this drama. I mean, she is getting better as a actress, but his pining over he isn't working when she's giving him nothing in return but a blank stare.

LOVED PB today. He's always good.... today he was on fire! But again, is Sharon worth all this? Poor Jack. When he falls for a woman, he falls hard.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply