Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Weekly Discussion; Week of 5/25 - 5/29
Topic Started: May 25 2009, 02:11 PM (2,897 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

LoL @ Billy hitting himself in the face. Miller needs a haircut.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

NUBS! Tell me you do NOT have a relic from one of the biggest cinematic abortions in film history currently displayed in your avatar!

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Mason
May 27 2009, 12:30 AM
NUBS! Tell me you do NOT have a relic from one of the biggest cinematic abortions in film history currently displayed in your avatar!
LOL.....I cant help it! The movie SUCKED, but I loved UMA!

Kenny
Member Avatar

I still say Uma's best role ever was Beatrix Kiddo in Kill Bill. Amazing!

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Kenny
May 27 2009, 12:45 AM
I still say Uma's best role ever was Beatrix Kiddo in Kill Bill. Amazing!
We just watched that again on TNN a few weeks ago.

That is a long-time fave for me.

hawk_osu
Member Avatar

Clementine has grown on me as Mac at first she didn't but she has been as of late. I don't think we needed her involved in the Billy/Chloe storyline, I would have loved her to come back with the baby she "miscarried" to cause JT and Victoria storyline. I agree they need to give them a storyline that is appropriate for the characters.

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Kenny......could you imagine a scene with just nuMac and nuVictoria? lol....it would be like the walking dead.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Nubia
May 27 2009, 12:55 AM
Kenny......could you imagine a scene with just nuMac and nuVictoria? lol....it would be like the walking dead.
MAC: "Hey, Victoria. How are y... ZZZZZZZZZZZ."

VICTORIA: "Hey, Mac! It's been a while. I'm great, how are... ZZZZZZZZZ."

Mason

Nubia
May 27 2009, 12:55 AM
LMAO. Throw Victor in there, and it would be a regular cure for insomnia.

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

I just have a vision of them all napping together on a sofa, lol.

So calm and peaceful.

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

Mac IS a bland character, no matter who the actress playing her is. I don't hate Clemintine, and when they actually write the character in happier scenes, she's not bad at all.

Drew
Member Avatar

when does Phillip IV debut?

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

He was on yesterday.....although, not in GC.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

LOL at Adam's spying catching Ashley talking to John's ghost and him being all what the hell?

Damn this show for including GloHo again in today's episode. It was so much nicer the past several shows not having to deal with her at all that I almost forgot her, which made seeing her again today THAT much more annoying.

Mason

Wouldn't it be lovely if, in the middle of her gaslighting induced psychosis, Ashley just ran Gloria down with her car? :)

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Yesterday's episode was really great, except for Lilly - she's rubbish.

Just a quick history question: I thought Olivia and Brad had an affair when Ashleigh was married to Brad and they were BFFs. Did I imagine that, lol? Why would Ashleigh let Olivia be her doctor?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Southofsoap
May 27 2009, 04:27 PM

Just a quick history question: I thought Olivia and Brad had an affair when Ashleigh was married to Brad and they were BFFs. Did I imagine that, lol? Why would Ashleigh let Olivia be her doctor?
Since then they have put that part of their past behind them and rekindled their friendship.
Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Nubia
May 27 2009, 12:01 PM
He was on yesterday.....although, not in GC.
That was Phillip III! Drew was asking about Phillip IV who is the son of Nina and Phillip! The original Phillip Chancellor was Phillip II which creates a LOT of confusion with these numbers! That was the "beloved" husband Katherine drove off a cliff and killed but skated as she does with ALL of her crimes except TRESPASSING when Jill thought she was MARGE!!! :drunk: She spent more time in the slammer for that than for vehicular manslaughter or kidnapping! :huh:

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

And as to Drew's question about Phillip IV, i heard John Driscoll will turn up in June but I don't remember an exact date!

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Amello
May 27 2009, 04:31 PM
Southofsoap
May 27 2009, 04:27 PM

Since then they have put that part of their past behind them and rekindled their friendship.
Ah ok, I guess that would round about the time Brad did I assume. Thanks for the quick answer!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply