Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Weekly Discussion; Week of 5/25 - 5/29
Topic Started: May 25 2009, 02:11 PM (3,079 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Mason
May 27 2009, 12:06 PM
Wouldn't it be lovely if, in the middle of her gaslighting induced psychosis, Ashley just ran Gloria down with her car? :)
I would LOVE that!

I wish HT would come back as Victoria, AshBash as Mac and Beth Ann Bonner with her blonde hair as a Heather recast.....

I love Jack and Phyllis together and have always wished that Summer had been Jack's. When it comes to Nick and Sharon there are times when I absolutely hated them together, and at times I still do. I wish a new man would come to town and have the hots for Sharon, because I'm tired of seeing her bounce between Nick and Jack.

Honestly it would be refreshing if they wrote Sharon as a single mother who decided she didn't have time for men in her life for awhile and wanted to focus on her baby. Of course people in hell want ice water too....
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Y&RWorldTurner
May 28 2009, 11:39 PM
I love Jack and Phyllis, f-ck you haters! :lol:
:)

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

Can't wait for the upcoming Phack love scene. :)

Kenny
Member Avatar

Y&RWorldTurner
May 29 2009, 12:53 AM
Me neither! Jack and Phyllis are awesome. Peter and Michelle have perfect chemistry.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Kenny
May 29 2009, 12:55 AM
Y&RWorldTurner
Me neither! Jack and Phyllis are awesome. Peter and Michelle have perfect chemistry.
The ONLY time I have ever come to sort of like Phyllis has been when she was with Jack.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Amello
May 28 2009, 04:22 PM
Alert! Alert!

All U.S watchers, get your barf bags ready for tomorrow.

a.k.a Corny ass Music Montages that suck beyond belief.
Ahhhhhh the Phick montage. It burns!

For as much as Phick fans go on and on about how hot that couple is couldn't they have picked some steamier scenes and a bit sexier music?

The Shick montage wasn't much better either, but at least it was shorter or at least seemed that way.

Why does Nick have such a horrible soundtrack to his memories going through his head?

shytstarter
Member Avatar

Quote:

Why does Nick have such a horrible soundtrack to his memories going through his head?
When it comes to Nick and the thoughts running through his head, I always pictured a monkey on a unicycle, grinning and spinning accompanied by circus music.
Edited by shytstarter, May 29 2009, 12:48 PM.

Leia
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
May 29 2009, 02:23 AM
Kenny
Y&RWorldTurner
The ONLY time I have ever come to sort of like Phyllis has been when she was with Jack.
I agree and that's bothersome because there is way too much agreement going on in this thread.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Wow, Monday is a pretty ho-hum boring episode.
Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Leia
May 29 2009, 03:05 PM
IMissAremid
Kenny

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
I agree and that's bothersome because there is way too much agreement going on in this thread.
Well at least there's some discussion! There are some threads that are REALLY dead!

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Amello
May 29 2009, 04:32 PM
DAMN! I want Mary Jane, Jill and Phyllis all on one episode for a change!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Grandpa Hughes
May 29 2009, 05:45 PM
Amello
From the previews, you get 2/3 for Tuesday! :)
Quote Post Goto Top

Leia
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
May 29 2009, 05:44 PM
Leia
IMissAremid

Well at least there's some discussion! There are some threads that are REALLY dead!
Poor OLTL :scared:

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Leia
May 29 2009, 06:17 PM
Grandpa Hughes
Leia

I still have the whole week to watch on DVR except for Monday's rerun! Until I watch it, I can't really comment on it except the Gigi/Schuyler stuff sounds good to me! I only have TODAY's US episode of Y&R which I'm about to watch now!

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Amello
May 29 2009, 05:47 PM
Grandpa Hughes
May 29 2009, 05:45 PM
Amello
From the previews, you get 2/3 for Tuesday! :)
YESSSSSSSSS!!!!! :D

Mason
Member Avatar

Leia
May 29 2009, 06:17 PM
Grandpa Hughes
Leia

At least OLTL gets enough discussion to merit a weekly thread whereas some soaps only get a few posts in a MONTHLY thread.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

True! I can't get ARRESTED over at the B&B thread! Of course most posters just tolerate an old guy with a fondness for the grape at ANY thread! :drunk:

Kenny
Member Avatar

From a poster over at SoapCentral:
Quote:

I live in VA and my sister does hair. John Driscoll & his girlfriend came into her shop this afternoon, his girlfriend had her hair done. I asked her why he was in VA and she said he is from this area and that he is heading out to LA next week and his girlfriend will follow and look for a job. My sister said he is very tall, short hair and good looking.

My sister who is a big Y&R fan started asking him about when he will start and asked him how much he will get paid. He said he starts taping on June 8th and they have guarranteed him to work 2 days a week, paying him $1,850.00 per day. He didn't mention anything about his storyline. He did say that actors like Jeanne Cooper, Eric Braeden, Jess Walton, etc who have been on Y&R for years make big money.

$1,850 per day seems like pennies compared to what he could've been making 15 years ago.

Mason
Member Avatar

He has a gf? Not surprising, but what a lucky bitch. LoL

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

his minimum is still over 4 times my paycheque!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply