Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
OLTL: Weekly Discussion; Week of 5/25 - 5/29
Topic Started: May 25 2009, 02:14 PM (1,153 Views)
Mason
Member Avatar

One Life to Live
Week of 5/25 - 5/29

Classic Clip:
Viki learns of Tess' existance. (2005)

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Oh man! I feel awful that there isn't any discussion going on here!I watched FRIDAY'S episode last night but I haven't seen today's so I can't get the ball rolling! But I can just FEEL the ratings points drop and the lack of interest! I'm not all that jazzed right now EITHER so I hope things pick up with the show!

Mason
Member Avatar

Today's show was a repeat i.e. why there's not conversation about it, LoL.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Mason
May 25 2009, 04:32 PM
Today's show was a repeat i.e. why there's not conversation about it, LoL.
LOL!! Thanks Mason! I totally forgot that there was an announcement to that effect awhile back!! :unsure:

darraholic
Member Avatar

I'm still enjoying the show.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

darraholic
May 26 2009, 09:51 AM
I'm still enjoying the show.

I am too, I'm totally loving the Bess kidnaps Chloe/Hope element of the storyline, I hope this gets Bree Williamson an Daytime Emmy nod for the scnes of when Jessica finally realizes her baby is dead.

The Rex/Gigi/Stacy storyline needs to hurry along already, I liked it at first, but it's kind of annoying now, but I expect this to last another 3-4 months.

darraholic
Member Avatar

I wonder if Jess with have another personality. Viki talking about her having more could be forshadowing.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I really enjoyed the Gigi/Schuyler scenes today. I think this part of the SL might save Gigi for me. Today I saw a Gigi I want to root for. Not some sniveling mess.

You know what Blair needs? To not be brought back into Todd's sexual sphere. They are the most played out couple basically ever and need to never go back down that road.

Hey guys, remember when Rex had a brain. I MISS JEN! Hell let him fuck Lindsay again. That was one hot mother fucking affair! LITERALLY! - Sorry for that rambling tangent.

Bree Williamson is so ... bland. At least she was today. Go find some ketchup bitch!

And I guess today confirmed we will get a real Jared/Natalie wedding. Thank God! Sorry Sally LOL

Quote Post Goto Top

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

I am glad they are keeping Brody as a active participant in this kidnapping with Jess/Bess/Tess. I have really enjoyed the way they have set up this relationship.

Rex/Stacy/Gigi stuff needs to end soon. I just don't care about any of them.

SallySlice
Member Avatar

There had better be a bomb planted in
Natalie and Jared's wedding cake!

Free Ursula!

Deleted User
Deleted User

SallySlice
May 26 2009, 06:02 PM

Free Ursula!
It could kill Natalie, but please the only thing it must blow off Jared are his clothes. That man is too fine to always be dressed!
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Amello
May 26 2009, 06:03 PM
SallySlice
May 26 2009, 06:02 PM

Free Ursula!
It could kill Natalie, but please the only thing it must blow off Jared are his clothes. That man is too fine to always be dressed!
:hail: :cheers: :applause:

SallySlice
Member Avatar

Fun times for all then.
LoL

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Amello
May 26 2009, 05:12 PM
I really enjoyed the Gigi/Schuyler scenes today. I think this part of the SL might save Gigi for me. Today I saw a Gigi I want to root for. Not some sniveling mess.

You know what Blair needs? To not be brought back into Todd's sexual sphere. They are the most played out couple basically ever and need to never go back down that road.

Hey guys, remember when Rex had a brain. I MISS JEN! Hell let him fuck Lindsay again. That was one hot mother fucking affair! LITERALLY!

ICAM about Gigi and Schuyler. I thought this Schuyler guy was a creepy douche in his scenes with Starr but I liked him today and I liked Gigi with him too. I don't hate Regi or Gix or whatever it's called but I would definitely rather he be with Lindsay than Gigi at this point. Like others ready for Stacy to be exposed, and I'm not talking nudity.

And... I must confess... I actually really liked the Blair and Todd scenes today. :peek:

With Viki hinting at more alters showing up I'm wondering if it's time for Bess to steal a clown car to transport them all.

darraholic
Member Avatar

I liked Todd & Blair scenes as well but I do not want to see them reunite. It's time for them to be civil to eachother for the kids sake. Todd's much better off with Tea.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Todd and Tea have super hot chemistry! Blair and Todd have some but it doesn't come close to Manning and his ex-wife/ex-attorney!

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Todd and Blair should just have a civil relationship when it comes to their kids. That is what I saw between them yesterday. Two divorced parents sharing a grandchild together. I do hope they leave the romance alone with these two.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

I think Todd and Tea have great chemistry and have no problem with them building their relationship and Todd and Blair getting along while they do, but I do want Todd and Blair to wind up together... in the end.

I do kind of wonder what they are going to do with Blair though while Todd moves on with Tea and John and Marty can't contain themselves from rolling all over the bed together even if they haven't had sex yet.

Love Markko and Langston and enjoyed Dorian and Langston's scenes together today.

Sick of Stacy still.

What was up with that furry woodland creature Roxy was talking to at the end. Don't tell me THAT is Rex's real father. :lol:

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
May 27 2009, 03:24 PM
I think Todd and Tea have great chemistry and have no problem with them building their relationship and Todd and Blair getting along while they do, but I do want Todd and Blair to wind up together... in the end.

I do kind of wonder what they are going to do with Blair though while Todd moves on with Tea and John and Marty can't contain themselves from rolling all over the bed together even if they haven't had sex yet.

Love Markko and Langston and enjoyed Dorian and Langston's scenes together today.

Sick of Stacy still.

What was up with that furry woodland creature Roxy was talking to at the end. Don't tell me THAT is Rex's real father. :lol:
She's been keeping that beaver there for a long time now! She had a piece of paper stuffed in there with the identity of Rex's bio-dad but she threw her secret away at that stupid "Go Red Ball" where Nora and Dorian went digging through the town's secrets and Allison Perkins did a nasal skid off the Palace terrace! Roxy often confides in that thing and keeps it on the front desk!

JGG1007

Good eppy today.

I really enjoyed the Todd, Blair, and Tea scenes.

I am already digging Gigi and Schuyler's friendship.

Rex and Stacy= blah CH is horrible in this role.

It was good to see Roxy and her beaver. ;)

John and Marty airplane talk wasn't as corny as the last go around.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply