Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SON: Last airdate for babies who play Grace is 6/8
Topic Started: May 26 2009, 10:24 AM (1,295 Views)
SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/soaps/days/news/996-days-casting-new-faces-sad-goodbyes.html

Not that we needed it at this point...but further confirmation about the fate of baby Grace. :shame:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Yep, no shock, but sad none the less........ :shame:

Thanks for posting, SocR!! :smooch:

charliexvx
Member Avatar

very sad

Taelyn

Very sad ... These writers really disgust me sometimes, These baby killings are not even story worthy and Its like they feel the need to kill a child every year atleast.. its disgraceful.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I'm quite disappointed that they decided to kill another child, however this was forseeable, and a great way to let the truth come out about the babies.

daisy132

Taelyn
May 30 2009, 01:13 AM
Very sad ... These writers really disgust me sometimes, These baby killings are not even story worthy and Its like they feel the need to kill a child every year atleast.. its disgraceful.
I know it's off topic, but is Taelyn your real name? It's very nice, if it is.

It is sad that they are killing a baby. It's only a show though, and sadly, it happens IRL. One of our fellow posters just lost her little baby in a heart surgery. Really sad... :'(

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

daisy132
May 31 2009, 04:28 PM
One of our fellow posters just lost her little baby in a heart surgery. Really sad... :'(
Oh my goodness! My sympathies go out. :'(
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply