Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of June 8th; *UPDATED 6/7*
Topic Started: May 26 2009, 10:37 PM (12,038 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide Spoilers

Monday
Nicole is racked with guilt over the baby switch, while Stefano decides to keep quiet about the entire thing.

Tuesday
Mia comforts Will; Sami asks Rafe and Will to bring home Johnny and Allie.

Wednesday
Rafe runs into Arianna; Chloe dreams about Daniel.

Thursday
Chloe is angry at Lucas for keeping a secret for Sami; Kate covers up the real reason as to why she wants to meet with Daniel.

Friday
Sami comes clean with Will; Chloe admits her true feelings for Daniel.

SOW Spoilers
- Sami and Rafe pray for a miracle.
- Chloe admits her true desires.
- Victor pays Stefano a visit.
- Chelsea surprises Max.

Daily spoilers

Monday, June 8th
Stefano decides not to tell EJ about the baby switch; EJ asks Stefano what he has done to prevent Owen from going to the police.

Tuesday, June 9th
Sami shuts Rafe out of the townhouse, telling him she and Will need to talk to the twins as a family; Mia comforts Will; Victor invites Brady back into the family.

Wednesday, June 10th
Rafe runs into Arianna; Stefano confronts Nicole about the baby switch; Victor tries to console Caroline; Chelsea returns and surprises Max.

Thursday, June 11th
Chloe is angry at Lucas for keeping a secret for Sami; Kate wants to meet with Daniel.

Friday, June 12th
Sami comes clean with Will; Nicole is concerned that EJ will go to jail for Stephanie's kidnapping; Victor arrives at the DiMera mansion.

Weekly Summary

DAYS OF OUR LIVES: Stefano opted not to tell EJ about the baby switch. While EJ wanted to know what Stefano has done to prevent Owen from speaking to the police, Nicole feared EJ would end up in jail due to his involvement in Stephanie's kidnapping. Victor appeared to be making amends with those close to him, inviting Brady back into the family and telling Caroline he's still the man who fell in love with her long ago. However, at the DiMera mansion with a peace offer, Victor made what Nicole saw as a threat against Sydney. Chelsea returned from London and had a passionate reunion with Max. Kate lured Daniel onto her TV series as a medical expert. Sami revealed her secret to Will.

Coming: Arianna remains suspicious of Sami.

**UPDATED 5/28**

National Enquirer spoilers

Ej's world is turned upside down when Sami finally tells him the truth.

Max makes a life changing decision.

Chloe admits she is still in Love with Daniel.

http://boards.sonypictures.com/soaps/showthread.php?t=134888

**UPDATED 6/2**

Soaps.com spoilers

The Week of June 8:

Stefano confronts Nicole about Sydney.

Victor invites Brady back into the family.

Chelsea decides to start a new life- in London.

Lucas fills Chloe in on a secret heís been keeping.

EJís world is turned upside down when Sami finally tells him the truth.

Thursday June 11:
Max makes a life altering decision. He's moving to England to be with Chelsea!

Friday June 12:
Chloe admits she is still in love with Daniel.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

**UPDATED 6/3**

SOW Spoilers

Stefano vows to protect EJ.

Arianna suspects a cover-up.

Kate forges on with her deadly plans for revenge.

Nicole fears Sydney is in danger.

Cant Miss: Tuesday, June 9th
Rafe and Sami pray for a miracle.

**UPDATED 6/7**

More Daily spoilers

Monday, June 8th
Nicole is ridden with guilt over the baby switch; Stefano decides not to tell EJ about the switch, but instead tells EJ never to take Sydney for granted; EJ asks Stefano what arrangements he's made to prevent Owen from talking to the police.

Tuesday, June 9th
Victor invites Brady back into the family; Sami shuts Rafe out and tells him that she and Will must talk to the twins as a family; Mia comforts Will and he is touched by her support.

Wednesday, June 10th
Stefano confronts Nicole about the baby switch; Victor finds Caroline and tries to console her; Chelsea returns from London and surprises Max; Chloe has a dream about Daniel; Arianna tells Brady her concerns about Rafe and Sami.

Thursday, June 11th
Max makes a life-changing decision; Chloe is overwhelmed and angry at Lucas for keeping a secret for Sami; Chloe runs into Daniel; Kate asks to meet with Daniel.

Friday, June 12th
Sami comes clean with Will; Chloe admits she is still in love with Daniel; Nicole worries EJ will end up in jail; Victor arrives at the DiMera mansion to extend an olive branch; Kate tells Lucas that she intends to mend fences with Chloe.

Edited by Angie79, Jun 7 2009, 02:31 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

Oh good god, not another one.

LovingDays

The baby switch will be revealed i hope so

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

esp13
May 26 2009, 10:51 PM
Oh good god, not another one.
ROFL. Bite your tongue!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Well based on the title of the second episode I'd say the baby switch isn't actually being revealed. Otherwise Mia would be the one getting comforted. So sad if Mia doesn't get a chance to say goodbye to her baby. :(

ytumbler8
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
May 26 2009, 11:13 PM
Well based on the title of the second episode I'd say the baby switch isn't actually being revealed. Otherwise Mia would be the one getting comforted. So sad if Mia doesn't get a chance to say goodbye to her baby. :(
she wont get to say good bye to her real daughter

Dallas812

Thanks for the info. I hope that means the baby switch story is soon over. I hope that all the babies are fine though. I am not wanting to watch a baby get badly hurt or die.
Edited by Dallas812, May 27 2009, 07:07 AM.

Dawn7
Member Avatar

thanks angie

mirabella

Thanks, Angie.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOW Spoilers
- Chelsea surprises Max.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

thanks Angie..

Paxton
Member Avatar

Angie79
May 27 2009, 01:05 PM
SOW Spoilers
- Chelsea surprises Max.
It seems kind of tacky to me to have the Danloe lustfest coming to a head, if you'll pardon the expression, the week a baby is dying.

Please tell me Max is leaving.

Thanks for posting, Ellie!

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Max IS leaving...thank goodness!!!

lily20

Paxton
May 27 2009, 01:57 PM
Angie79
SOW Spoilers
- Chelsea surprises Max.
It seems kind of tacky to me to have the Danloe lustfest coming to a head, if you'll pardon the expression, the week a baby is dying.

So you think Chloe is going to admit she's in love with Daniel......Or Lucas?
I don't think it's tacky at all. Chloe/Daniel/Kate have nothing to do with the baby stuff. I rather watch the Danloe stuff then having to watch days kill off a baby.

Max is leaving.

samixxx
Member Avatar

Thanks. This sounds heartbreaking :'( :'( :'(

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

lily20
May 27 2009, 02:29 PM
Paxton
Angie79
SOW Spoilers
- Chelsea surprises Max.

I don't think it's tacky at all. Chloe/Daniel/Kate have nothing to do with the baby stuff. I rather watch the Danloe stuff then having to watch days kill off a baby.

Max is leaving.
Daniel and Kate don't have anything to do with the baby switch but Chloe is Nicole's best friend and has information from Lucas about Sami so she is involved and Lucas is especially involved with him having played a role in helping Sami keep her pregnancy a secret.

This could have been kind of awesome if Chloe telling Lucas the truth/Lucas remembering set him off so that he spilled the beans on Sami's secret to EJ or at the very least Will so that these things tied together.

ytumbler8
Member Avatar

lily20
May 27 2009, 02:29 PM
Paxton
Angie79
SOW Spoilers
- Chelsea surprises Max.

Max is leaving.
yes max is leaving. but i will miss him. only cause he is hott. i neverliked him with chelsea. only steph but she is better for philip. but i think she admits that shes in love with daniel. and leave lucas for good hopefully. but i would rather watch that too than a baby dying. especially grace. she is adorable. i love her smile and her "angel face" eyes

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daily spoilers

Monday, June 8th
Stefano decides not to tell EJ about the baby switch; EJ asks Stefano what he has done to prevent Owen from going to the police.

Tuesday, June 9th
Sami shuts Rafe out of the townhouse, telling him she and Will need to talk to the twins as a family; Mia comforts Will; Victor invites Brady back into the family.

Wednesday, June 10th
Rafe runs into Arianna; Stefano confronts Nicole about the baby switch; Victor tries to console Caroline; Chelsea returns and surprises Max.

Thursday, June 11th
Chloe is angry at Lucas for keeping a secret for Sami; Kate wants to meet with Daniel.

Friday, June 12th
Sami comes clean with Will; Nicole is concerned that EJ will go to jail for Stephanie's kidnapping; Victor arrives at the DiMera mansion.

Paxton
Member Avatar

Angie79
May 27 2009, 03:12 PM

Victor and Lucas have no idea how to make a disownment stick, do they?

Thanks for posting, Angie!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Whoa! Sami comes clean with Will? I didn't see that coming...

So Will will know that Grace is his half-sister by blood. Just one more opportunity for that truth to find it's way to EJ...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply