Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of June 8th; *UPDATED 6/7*
Topic Started: May 26 2009, 10:37 PM (12,073 Views)
Bradyclan

ugh, I'm sick of the Danloe/Kate/Lucas debacle.It needs to end.

Can't wait for the Stefano/Nicole confrontation!

Are we free of Stephanie's whining ? I hope so.

Awww, Chelsea.. I miss her..
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Weekly Summary

DAYS OF OUR LIVES: Stefano opted not to tell EJ about the baby switch. While EJ wanted to know what Stefano has done to prevent Owen from speaking to the police, Nicole feared EJ would end up in jail due to his involvement in Stephanie's kidnapping. Victor appeared to be making amends with those close to him, inviting Brady back into the family and telling Caroline he's still the man who fell in love with her long ago. However, at the DiMera mansion with a peace offer, Victor made what Nicole saw as a threat against Sydney. Chelsea returned from London and had a passionate reunion with Max. Kate lured Daniel onto her TV series as a medical expert. Sami revealed her secret to Will.

Coming: Arianna remains suspicious of Sami.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

^ GOOD STUFF!

Definitely want to know more about the "peace offering" Vic wants to give Nicole/Sydney. OOOOO if Nicole takes this as a threat towards Sydney..WATCH OUT VIC!

OOOO...EJ's still in jail....dare I say I get my Nicole and EJ in orange jumpsuit jail scene!!!!:::crossing fingers:::: LOL

Thanks for posting! Love the DiMera drama!
Liz

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Nicole is racked with guilt over the baby switch, while Stefano decides to keep quiet about the entire thing.

Tuesday
Mia comforts Will; Sami asks Rafe and Will to bring home Johnny and Allie.

Wednesday
Rafe runs into Arianna; Chloe dreams about Daniel.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Thanks Angie. Very curious to see what comes of Sami telling Will about this. I could enjoy a story where Will and Mia unravel this baby switch deal.

Also glad that Victor's amends with Brady and Caroline doesn't mean he's not still a badass, but he better not lay a finger on Sydney!!!

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

lily20
May 27 2009, 02:29 PM
Paxton
May 27 2009, 01:57 PM
Angie79
May 27 2009, 01:05 PM
SOW Spoilers
- Sami and Rafe pray for a miracle.
- Chloe admits her true desires.
- Victor pays Stefano a visit.
- Chelsea surprises Max.
It seems kind of tacky to me to have the Danloe lustfest coming to a head, if you'll pardon the expression, the week a baby is dying.

Please tell me Max is leaving.

Thanks for posting, Ellie!
So you think Chloe is going to admit she's in love with Daniel......Or Lucas?
I don't think it's tacky at all. Chloe/Daniel/Kate have nothing to do with the baby stuff. I rather watch the Danloe stuff then having to watch days kill off a baby.

Max is leaving.
It's not like there are people freezing/dying while they're getting their freak on.

No way is Stefano spilling any beans.

This baby switch is going to drag out until Sydney's in high school.

Dawn7
Member Avatar

Angie79
May 27 2009, 03:12 PM
Daily spoilers

Monday, June 8th
Stefano decides not to tell EJ about the baby switch; EJ asks Stefano what he has done to prevent Owen from going to the police.

Tuesday, June 9th
Sami shuts Rafe out of the townhouse, telling him she and Will need to talk to the twins as a family; Mia comforts Will; Victor invites Brady back into the family.

Wednesday, June 10th
Rafe runs into Arianna; Stefano confronts Nicole about the baby switch; Victor tries to console Caroline; Chelsea returns and surprises Max.

Thursday, June 11th
Chloe is angry at Lucas for keeping a secret for Sami; Kate wants to meet with Daniel.

Friday, June 12th
Sami comes clean with Will; Nicole is concerned that EJ will go to jail for Stephanie's kidnapping; Victor arrives at the DiMera mansion.
Thanks Angie

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Someone posted this at SONY

http://boards.sonypictures.com/soaps/showthread.php?t=134888

Enquirer 6/8/09 SPOILERS

Ej's world is turned upside down when Sami finally tells him the truth.

Max makes a life changing decision.

Chloe admits she is still in Love with Daniel.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

I am so so so so excited to see this spoiler about Sami telling EJ the truth!!! Finally this story is moving and I am so glad this show is going to stop making me hate Sami on this.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

IMissAremid
May 28 2009, 08:05 PM

Enquirer 6/8/09 SPOILERS

:omg: I had completely convinced myself there was NO way Sami would be the one to tell EJ. This is beyond awesome...even though I know it's going to be really, really ugly between them for some time to come.

Thanks so much for posting! :wow:

Livie

i hope it is very true..now i hope ej can decide he is not his papa's clone and he can quit being a piece of maggot skin. if sami tells him, then he has no reason to keep being a sucking on his dads boob.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

laptop
May 28 2009, 09:05 PM
i hope it is very true..now i hope ej can decide he is not his papa's clone and he can quit being a piece of maggot skin. if sami tells him, then he has no reason to keep being a sucking on his dads boob.
And you want this "piece of maggot skin" for your precious Sami??? :shrug:
Liz

LovingDays

Is Chloe admitting to Daniel or what

lily20

LovingDays
May 28 2009, 09:23 PM
Is Chloe admitting to Daniel or what
How awesome would that be??
Maybe she's admitting to herself....talking to herself out loud.
I have no idea.

The Chloe dreams about Daniel spoiler. I seriously hope that doesn't lead to disgusting Luloe sex.
PLEASE NO!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thursday
Chloe is angry at Lucas for keeping a secret for Sami; Kate covers up the real reason as to why she wants to meet with Daniel.

six
Member Avatar

Angie79
May 28 2009, 10:04 PM
Thursday
Chloe is angry at Lucas for keeping a secret for Sami;
How's she going to get that out with a straight face?

I too, am pleased that Sami is going to tell EJ. I certainly don't want to see Sami go down the path of deciding he shouldn't get to grieve over "his" child.
Edited by six, May 28 2009, 10:32 PM.

Nicole Walker

I figured EJ would learn the truth cause it goes with the Nicole betraying him to help Sami. EJ is gonna be furious as hell and this is where a custody battle over Johnny might happen or EJ just uses the judges in his pockets and get full custody of Johnny and keeps Sami away from him. Now Nicole feels guilty about all of this and decides to help Sami see her son or maybe even get custody of him. I think this is interesting and I love this because Nicole is not just written as one note like before and the whole situation has become ironic.
Edited by Nicole Walker, May 29 2009, 12:28 AM.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Nicole Dimera
May 29 2009, 12:26 AM
I figured EJ would learn the truth cause it goes with the Nicole betraying him to help Sami. EJ is gonna be furious as hell and this is where a custody battle over Johnny might happen or EJ just uses the judges in his pockets and get full custody of Johnny and keeps Sami away from him. Now Nicole feels guilty about all of this and decides to help Sami see her son or maybe even get custody of him. I think this is interesting and I love this because Nicole is not just written as one note like before and the whole situation has become ironic.
If that is what happens, there's some interesting history they could use as flashbacks or that I hope gets some sort of mention in this because I'm pretty sure Nicole helped Sami get custody of Will while she was still married to Lucas.

Pilla

Its about time Sami tells him and i hope that soon enough Nicole will be exposed she is causing Sami pain and i get why she did it but its wrong.. I wouldnt be suprised if Nikkis baby girl turned up sevrak years later causeing trouble like "Georgia did" but Ejami need their daughter.. i cant wait for Ali Ari & James acting when this storylines playsa out.

Dawn7
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
May 28 2009, 08:05 PM

Enquirer 6/8/09 SPOILERS

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply