Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of June 8th; *UPDATED 6/7*
Topic Started: May 26 2009, 10:37 PM (12,080 Views)
Manda1

IMissAremid
May 29 2009, 02:01 AM
Nicole Dimera
May 29 2009, 12:26 AM
I figured EJ would learn the truth cause it goes with the Nicole betraying him to help Sami. EJ is gonna be furious as hell and this is where a custody battle over Johnny might happen or EJ just uses the judges in his pockets and get full custody of Johnny and keeps Sami away from him. Now Nicole feels guilty about all of this and decides to help Sami see her son or maybe even get custody of him. I think this is interesting and I love this because Nicole is not just written as one note like before and the whole situation has become ironic.
If that is what happens, there's some interesting history they could use as flashbacks or that I hope gets some sort of mention in this because I'm pretty sure Nicole helped Sami get custody of Will while she was still married to Lucas.
This would also be a clever way for the writers to start the redemption of Nicole. If she helps Sami it does not make her as dispicable as she is at present...she has compassion...even on an ememy...

There was always concern that Nicole had been written into a corner which meant the end result had to be her 'paying' for her crimes...ummm - Some of Sami's teeth may be removed from her mother lioness anger when she finds out about Sydney if Nicole has been helping her see Johnny etc....

I wouldn't even be surprised if Sami still lets Nicole participate in Syndey's life in some way by the time the whole story has played out and exhibits some of the same compassion as Nicole will be showing soon when she decides to help her. That would probably be best for Sydney as Nicole is the only mother she knows since birth.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

shytstarter
Member Avatar

Quote:

There was always concern that Nicole had been written into a corner which meant the end result had to be her 'paying' for her crimes...ummm - Some of Sami's teeth may be removed from her mother lioness anger when she finds out about Sydney if Nicole has been helping her see Johnny etc....

I wouldn't even be surprised if Sami still lets Nicole participate in Syndey's life in some way by the time the whole story has played out and exhibits some of the same compassion as Nicole will be showing soon when she decides to help her. That would probably be best for Sydney as Nicole is the only mother she knows since birth.
Lovely sentiment but I don't see this happening in a million years. Nicole would have to donate all her organs to Sami and her brood before Sami even begins to even start to think about maybe, possibly forgiving Nicole. Sami doesn't exactly have a forgiving nature. As much as I love me some Nicole (that's my bitch), Sami, as is her right, will be ripping Sydney out of Nicole's arms tout de suite, without a thought to whatever kind of bond Nicole and Sydney have.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Manda1
May 29 2009, 09:03 AM
IMissAremid
May 29 2009, 02:01 AM
Nicole Dimera
May 29 2009, 12:26 AM
I figured EJ would learn the truth cause it goes with the Nicole betraying him to help Sami. EJ is gonna be furious as hell and this is where a custody battle over Johnny might happen or EJ just uses the judges in his pockets and get full custody of Johnny and keeps Sami away from him. Now Nicole feels guilty about all of this and decides to help Sami see her son or maybe even get custody of him. I think this is interesting and I love this because Nicole is not just written as one note like before and the whole situation has become ironic.
If that is what happens, there's some interesting history they could use as flashbacks or that I hope gets some sort of mention in this because I'm pretty sure Nicole helped Sami get custody of Will while she was still married to Lucas.
This would also be a clever way for the writers to start the redemption of Nicole. If she helps Sami it does not make her as dispicable as she is at present...she has compassion...even on an ememy...

I suppose stranger things have happened...but I will be completely and totally blown away if Sami or EJ let Nicole within a country mile of Sydney once the full truth comes out.

I do agree that however Nicole winds up helping Sami will set her on the path of redemption in the eyes of the general audience. I'll be curious to see if she helps her outright - or does something anonymously (like giving her the information about EJ's involvement in Stephanie's kidnapping to use in the custody fight). I suspect she'll try to keep whatever help she provides very low profile - not just so she doesn't further arouse Sami's suspicions regarding Sydney, but also because she now knows that Stefano is well aware of her lies and I doubt she'll want to give him any reason to blow her cover. I figure the only reason he's keeping quiet is he figures it's better for them if Sami is not involved with his grandchild(ren).

Livie

Liz<3Days
May 28 2009, 09:09 PM
laptop
May 28 2009, 09:05 PM
i hope it is very true..now i hope ej can decide he is not his papa's clone and he can quit being a piece of maggot skin. if sami tells him, then he has no reason to keep being a sucking on his dads boob.
And you want this "piece of maggot skin" for your precious Sami??? :shrug:
Liz

i want this piece of maggot skin to dump the bitch who he is sucking up to and be a man..which he can never be while he is with her, as she is the stuff that squirms around inside of of maggot skin..also ej needs to get out of papas pocket..

i do not like this version of ej, no, he is slimy..but he can change..he did it once..and he changed for love..for the better...and what has he changed into under nicole? yup ..maggot skin.

i make no bones, this ej is someone i could see written off of the show and not care, but the ej that made love to sami on may 19..that guy is a keeper. only tragedy is he let the misty cirlce fog up his brain..

some blame sami for that, i do not, it is on him.

but rafe? he just is too boring to contemplate for sami.

aimees76
Member Avatar

^^^ Ok, that was just a lovely thing to read over breakfast, thanks. :(

Manda1

aimees76
May 29 2009, 10:12 AM
^^^ Ok, that was just a lovely thing to read over breakfast, thanks. :(
I know nasty isn't it? :puke:

Livie

^yes..but it is a shoe that fits...

lastDays
Member Avatar

Angie79
May 28 2009, 10:04 PM
Thursday
Chloe is angry at Lucas for keeping a secret for Sami; Kate covers up the real reason as to why she wants to meet with Daniel.
to whom does she cover up to,Daniel? she going to ambush him or something?

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Friday
Sami comes clean with Will; Chloe admits her true feelings for Daniel.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

* EJ and Stefano discuss the situation with Owen.
* Sami shuts Rafe out informing him she and Will must chat with the twins as a family.
* Arianna shares her concerns with Brady about Rafe and Sami.
* Chelseaís return surprises Max.
* Victor tells Caroline he is still the man she once loved.
* Kate invites Daniel to be on her show.
* Chloe is angry at Lucas for keeping a secret for Sami.
* Sami comes clean with Will.
* Vic makes what Nic perceives to be a threat against Sydney.
http://boards.soapoperasource.com/DAYS-Spoilers-Week-June-1-t5230.html

leah09
Member Avatar

Angie79
May 29 2009, 10:32 PM
Friday
Sami comes clean with Will; Chloe admits her true feelings for Daniel.
But who does Chloe admit her feelings to? Probably in her dream. Ugh.

This week looks fantastic.
Thanks for all the spoilers. <3

Ariel

LovingDays
May 28 2009, 09:23 PM
Is Chloe admitting to Daniel or what
No idea yet, but it doesn't look like the "admission" is going to change anything. We've still got the promise to God foolishness...I love the way soaps forget little things like "thou shall not lie" when they bring religion into storylines. How Chloe could think she's got a mandate from heaven to keep the truth from Lucas makes me :soapbox:

Thanks for posting Angie!
Edited by Ariel, May 30 2009, 01:29 PM.

Dallas812

lily20
May 27 2009, 02:29 PM
Paxton
May 27 2009, 01:57 PM
Angie79
May 27 2009, 01:05 PM
SOW Spoilers
- Sami and Rafe pray for a miracle.
- Chloe admits her true desires.
- Victor pays Stefano a visit.
- Chelsea surprises Max.
It seems kind of tacky to me to have the Danloe lustfest coming to a head, if you'll pardon the expression, the week a baby is dying.

Please tell me Max is leaving.

Thanks for posting, Ellie!
So you think Chloe is going to admit she's in love with Daniel......Or Lucas?
I don't think it's tacky at all. Chloe/Daniel/Kate have nothing to do with the baby stuff. I rather watch the Danloe stuff then having to watch days kill off a baby.

Max is leaving.
I agree with that. I am a Danloe fan and I do want them to get back together. I am just soo sad about Grace and it is going to be hard to watch that. I wish they would have wrote the story another way. I wish that if they wanted Grace to leave the story they could have done it another way.

Dallas812

Thanks for the info, Angie.

mirabella

Thanks for all the spoilers, Angie.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Soaps.com spoilers

The Week of June 8:

Stefano confronts Nicole about Sydney.

Victor invites Brady back into the family.

Chelsea decides to start a new life- in London.

Lucas fills Chloe in on a secret heís been keeping.

EJís world is turned upside down when Sami finally tells him the truth.

Thursday June 11:
Max makes a life altering decision. He's moving to England to be with Chelsea!

Friday June 12:
Chloe admits she is still in love with Daniel.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

and around and around we go,,and nothing is ever resolved..the same crappola another week,is it a wonder DOOL has fell to 5th in the ratings??Oh thanks Angie

Mason
Member Avatar

What's the point of Victor disowning Philip or Brady one week, when he just reconciles with them the next? After 4762 times, why would Brady or Philip even take it seriously anymore?

lysie
Member Avatar

I hope Brady tells Victor where he can shove his invitation. I'm sure he won't, but I wish one of the disowned DiMeras or Kiriakises would just tell Victor or Stefano to shove it and then walk out the door with all organs they have no intention of donating.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOW Spoilers

Stefano vows to protect EJ.

Victor invites Brady back into the family.

Arianna suspects a cover-up.

Kate forges on with her deadly plans for revenge.

Nicole fears Sydney is in danger.

Cant Miss: Tuesday, June 9th
Rafe and Sami pray for a miracle.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply