Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of June 8th; *UPDATED 6/7*
Topic Started: May 26 2009, 10:37 PM (12,083 Views)
Mason
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jun 3 2009, 05:32 PM
Kate forges on with her deadly plans for revenge.
Fine, just GET ON WITH IT! I'm sick of reading about Kate plotting revenge and nothing ever coming of it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Mason
Jun 3 2009, 05:33 PM
Angie79
Fine, just GET ON WITH IT! I'm sick of reading about Kate plotting revenge and nothing ever coming of it.
I know! I think that same spoiler has been posted several times over the last few months.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Mason
Jun 3 2009, 05:33 PM
Angie79
Thank You! :) Damn,piss or get off the pot..the same ole thing over and over

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

K,sick of Arianna..already...and I would not trust Stefano as far as I could throw him,,Victor invites Brady back,,tell him to kiss yo ass..I would
Edited by EjsGaGirl, Jun 3 2009, 05:41 PM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

These sound good. Thanks, Angie.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

More Daily spoilers

Monday, June 8th
Nicole is ridden with guilt over the baby switch; Stefano decides not to tell EJ about the switch, but instead tells EJ never to take Sydney for granted; EJ asks Stefano what arrangements he's made to prevent Owen from talking to the police.

Tuesday, June 9th
Victor invites Brady back into the family; Sami shuts Rafe out and tells him that she and Will must talk to the twins as a family; Mia comforts Will and he is touched by her support.

Wednesday, June 10th
Stefano confronts Nicole about the baby switch; Victor finds Caroline and tries to console her; Chelsea returns from London and surprises Max; Chloe has a dream about Daniel; Arianna tells Brady her concerns about Rafe and Sami.

Thursday, June 11th
Max makes a life-changing decision; Chloe is overwhelmed and angry at Lucas for keeping a secret for Sami; Chloe runs into Daniel; Kate asks to meet with Daniel.

Friday, June 12th
Sami comes clean with Will; Chloe admits she is still in love with Daniel; Nicole worries EJ will end up in jail; Victor arrives at the DiMera mansion to extend an olive branch; Kate tells Lucas that she intends to mend fences with Chloe.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

I don't get the Chloe being upset with Lucas spoiler at all.

I thought Lucas telling Chloe about Sami's secret was how Nicole came to know about Sami being pregnant with EJ's kid in the first place. Did Lucas fail to tell Chloe that Sami's baby did not actually die but Grace was actually hers and EJ's and that's what's supposed to be at issue? Cause I sure as hell don't care that Lucas didn't tell Chloe that if she was too dumb to figure it out, but maybe I'm just being really generous to Lucas because I'm thinking how BD must only have one or two guarantees a month so I think that explains why his character didn't tell Chloe about that more than any actual character trait.

lysie
Member Avatar

Sami and Will are talking to the twins as a family? I thought it was EJ for some reason. LOL. That makes it funnier.
Edited by lysie, Jun 7 2009, 06:49 PM.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Jun 7 2009, 04:57 PM
I don't get the Chloe being upset with Lucas spoiler at all.

I thought Lucas telling Chloe about Sami's secret was how Nicole came to know about Sami being pregnant with EJ's kid in the first place. Did Lucas fail to tell Chloe that Sami's baby did not actually die but Grace was actually hers and EJ's and that's what's supposed to be at issue? Cause I sure as hell don't care that Lucas didn't tell Chloe that if she was too dumb to figure it out, but maybe I'm just being really generous to Lucas because I'm thinking how BD must only have one or two guarantees a month so I think that explains why his character didn't tell Chloe about that more than any actual character trait.
You answered your own question!LOL
Lucas never told Chloe that Sami thinks Grace is biologically hers. And I agree...I don't care either. Although, Chloe didnt tell Lucas that Nicole knew all along that Sami was pregnant with EJ's baby. (Doubt that this part of the secret is coming out.)
Liz

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

CHLOE UPSET with Lucas for keeping a secret,like she should talk.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MrsDimera

I just read my daily helping of Prevuze this morning and was a bit surprised by what I read. It was saying that Rafe wanted EJ to let Sami have Johnny right now so her family could be together during this difficult time. Which lead to an argument between EJ and Rafe. Then Nicole stepped in and asked EJ to let Sami to have Johnny for now, as well. Then later on she thanks EJ for doing that for her.

So, when I first read that I was thinking of the spoiler about Nicole racked with guilt and helping Sami thus betraying EJ. (Summer Previews) I see in tomorrow's episode that Nicole helped Sami in getting EJ to let her have her son, but I don't see the betrayal. So, I'm thinking that spoiler has yet to come...

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Well, I also read prevuze and didnt connect that particular spoiler because I think its yet to happen. EJ will be filing for full custody of Johnny and serves her papers. I think its after this action by EJ when Nicole will betray him and help Sami.
Liz

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Liz<3Days
Jun 8 2009, 09:17 AM
Well, I also read prevuze and didnt connect that particular spoiler because I think its yet to happen. EJ will be filing for full custody of Johnny and serves her papers. I think its after this action by EJ when Nicole will betray him and help Sami.
Liz
Yep - I agree. I'm not quite sure what form the betrayal will actually come (giving Sami information against EJ to prevent him from winning full custody; sneaking Johnny out to see Sami, etc.) but I think it will all be part of the build up to redeeming Nicole.

Livie

i just read an insight on this sl on another persons blog and i was so taken by the insight..this sl is risky due to all the characters having done flawed things..from ej and his wangsta lifestyle, to nicole and her baby swap and willingness to let stephanie suffer from her hubbys misdeeds, to rafe sneaking in to keep ej from his baby..finally to sami who swapped the truth for a chance at another fantasy life..

but of all of these people, only sami is going to take it on the chin, and not apologize or hide anymore. she wants her punishment, while the others are still going to hide and sneak and lie.

mesagirl
Member Avatar

I wonder exactly how Nicole helps Sami. This would be a great time to have little Johnny's paternity tested again, and have it shown that Johnny is really Lucas' son. I never did buy the whole twins with different fathers storyline, mainly because of how the paternity testing always played out so fishy. That and how when Stephano needed the stem cells from the unborn twins to live, they were flying in Stephano's plane with a kidnapped and very pregnant Sami, and Rolf came to him with some information, and suddently he no longer could use the twins. Why else unless neither of them are EJ's? I realize that this is a s/l that will probably not be revisited any time in the future, but a girl can dream! :tounge:
Edited by mesagirl, Jun 8 2009, 10:15 AM.

MrsDimera

Liz<3Days
Liz
I agree with what your saying but I just don't see how the writers are making Nicole so apologetic from now thru the custody sl. When she couldn't even hint to Mia that it was Mia's daughter dying. I would think she would be more apologetic to Mia more than Sami given their history and the fact that she promised this girl she would make sure her baby was well taken care of. I know it's for the sl on down the road, but it just doesn't make sense. :frustration:

MrsDimera

BalscoFan5
Jun 7 2009, 10:00 PM
CHLOE UPSET with Lucas for keeping a secret,like she should talk.
ICAM, with her "secret" affair with Daniel, the fact that she told Nicole that Sami was preggers after Lucas told her to keep her mouth shut, and she never told Lucas about either of those situations. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black, lol. :blah:

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

MrsDimera
Jun 8 2009, 10:59 AM
Liz<3Days
Liz
I agree with what your saying but I just don't see how the writers are making Nicole so apologetic from now thru the custody sl. When she couldn't even hint to Mia that it was Mia's daughter dying. I would think she would be more apologetic to Mia more than Sami given their history and the fact that she promised this girl she would make sure her baby was well taken care of. I know it's for the sl on down the road, but it just doesn't make sense. :frustration:
I wasn't talking about Nicole being apologetic at all, nor about Mia. I was just replying to what I thought the spoiler about Nicole helping Sami meant.

But watch todays show and see just how tormented Nicole is when she gets Mia to the hospital room by saying that she's her mother. Those scenes are so powerful. Redemption, I dont know...but remorse..YES!

As for Mia, she's not exactly innocent in all this. Yes, she's a teenager, but she is still going along with Nicole's lie. Mia went out to seek doc Baker about the adoption. Mia is the one that accepted money from Nicole for said baby. Mia would have never held her biological baby if she were to be adopted by another person.

I don't think there's been an action by Nicole that can totally redeem her, especially since she's still keeping her secret, but I don't rule out any future actions that can redeem her.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Liz<3Days
Jun 8 2009, 11:10 AM

I don't think there's been an action by Nicole that can totally redeem her, especially since she's still keeping her secret, but I don't rule out any future actions that can redeem her.
I agree with this. And the truth is, there will be people who will NEVER forgive Nicole no matter how strongly they write her redemption. Much the same as it has been for EJ or even Chelsea. Some fans will hate the character until the end of DAYS regardless of how remorseful she winds up being or whatever actions she might take to try to make up for what she's done.

I happen to think I'll be able to like Nicole again once this story wraps. I won't want her to be with EJ or within a country mile of Sydney - but I would root for her down the road in a different pairing if the fallout from this shows her losing everything and having to build herself up again from scratch.

I won't be happy, however, if she and Sami become BFFs in the future like she and Chloe have done. :huh:

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

^ You ARE kidding about the Sami and Nicole as BFFs?

Sami has BARELY forgiven John for loving his mother and being a good father to her, it would be a cold day in HELL before Sami will EVER, EVER forgives Nicole!

I guess will see how this whole SL plays out!
Liz

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply