Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: A Closer Look: Nicole; June 9th issue; Article Summary
Topic Started: May 27 2009, 10:46 AM (3,018 Views)
Ellie

Please link to DR.

This week's SOW features an interview with Ari Zucker.

SOW asks Zucker what Nicole's reaction is to the fact that Sami may tell EJ that Grace is his daughter. Zucker says that Nicole is "freaking out", and that "it's all about Nicole's insecurity." Zucker continues that Nicole is thinking that when EJ hears the truth, "he's going to fall back in love with Sami". However, Nicole knows that "realistically, there should be no issue", because "all of this is going to fall on Sami."

Nicole goes to the hospital chapel so she can calm down, and then Stefano comes up to her and tells her that he knows the truth about Sydney. SOW asks Zucker what that moment is like for Nicole. Her answer: "Frightening as hell!" At first, Nicole pretends she doesn't know what Stefano is talking about, but then Stefano tells her everything he knows about it, which makes it impossible for her to hide the truth from him.

Stefano doesn't tell Nicole whether he plans to tell EJ what's going on, but he does tell Nicole that, as Zucker says, "there's a large possibility he's on her side". Then EJ walks in and interrupts the two of them, and Stefano doesn't tell him anything. Zucker says Nicole is thinking, "There's hope." Nicole knows that she'll always have to "be on her toes" to protect this secret, but as Zucker says, "at least she's gotten through this day."

SOW concludes by asking Zucker what her thoughts are on Stefano's decision "not to blow Nicole totally out of the water". Zucker answers that it's "a stronger choice on Stefano's part. It's really going to make things interesting."

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Ellie
May 27 2009, 10:46 AM
At first, Nicole pretends she doesn't know what Stefano is talking about, but then Stefano tells her everything he knows about it, which makes it impossible for her to hide the truth from him.
I really can't wait for this conversation--it'll be so interesting to see if it's a complete and total retcon (and if so, how far back) and if the pieces fit. And if Stefano's recent conversation with Nicole about the ring and the Mediterranean has ANYTHING to do with this.

Thanks for posting, Ellie!

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Thanks Ellie. :)

So does Stefano know that Sydney is really the EJami baby, or does he think she's Mia's baby?

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Thanks for posting, Ellie.

So if Stefano does indeed know everything Nicole has done - and that Sydney is actually EJ and Sami's daughter - that makes things very, very interesting.

If EJ is told/finds out that Grace was his (supposed) daughter and his wife and father allow him to grieve for her needlessly that could back fire badly down the road when the full truth comes out.

Wes Fan

mbdimera
May 27 2009, 11:02 AM
Thanks Ellie. :)

So does Stefano know that Sydney is really the EJami baby, or does he think she's Mia's baby?
I don't think Stefano would cover for her if he thought the baby was Mia's. I mean, why? I'm sure he knows the whole story right down to the baby being Sami and EJ's daughter, Nicole losing her baby and then switching Sami's baby with Mia's. Otherwise, it would make no sense for him to go along with anything.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Thanks Ellie.

What a surprise! Everything is still all about Nicole and what she wants. Steffy hiding the truth from EJ only means that he knows what a bad influnce this woman is on EJ. I still believe Steffy is out to punish EJ for what he did last year.

aimees76
Member Avatar

I still think Stefano has the real Ejole baby. If he can resurrect Georgia from the swamp, he can keep a premature baby alive. I'm definitely looking forward to the JM/AZ scenes, they should be fabulous!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

So I can't tell from this article if it's how the questions were posed to AZ and how this was written or how this actually unfolds, but it's really disgusting if they have Nicole without any concern for this sick infant and Mia's dying child whatsoever, especially with her having just gone through the loss of a child of her own. I don't expect Nicole's guilt or conscience to prompt her to tell the truth by any means, but a little moment of thinking about someone else besides herself and her concern over the secret being revealed would be nice.

Quote:

I still think Stefano has the real Ejole baby. If he can resurrect Georgia from the swamp, he can keep a premature baby alive. I'm definitely looking forward to the JM/AZ scenes, they should be fabulous!

If Stefano had the real EJole baby that's something I don't see coming out until 8-10 years from now and they can bring a SORASed Ejole baby to town to join that year's teen scene. If they're going to the trouble to really kill Grace I don't see them bringing another baby on the canvas and into this story any time soon.

Dallas812

I don't think Stefano will tell because he wants his grand daughter in his life and if Sami knew then she would want to keep Sydney away from all the DiMeras. I just can't wait until the whole truth comes out.

mesagirl
Member Avatar

Interesting. Thanks for posting!

I think it's very telling that Stephano takes Nicole's side in this. I mean afterall, if it weren't for Nicole, his heir wouldn't be being raised in his home, and EJ wouldn't have known about it, or had been able to take part in raising her.

So when EJ finally finds out, I wonder, will that be the final catalyst that sends him packing and leaving the DiMansion and the DiMera Code behind him, or will he be appreciative of what they have done in order for him to be a part of his child's life (including knowing about her in the first place).

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I suspect that having Stefano on her 'side' won't necessarily be a good thing for Nicole. Steffie doesn't do much without strings attached. Having him knowing her secret backs her in to a very tight corner.
And as I said earlier, if EJ is told/finds out about Grace and both Stefano and Nicole allow him to suffer thinking his child has died that will be one more huge betrayal on top of everything else. I don't see EJ being very forgiving about it, but stranger things have certainly happened.

Ellie

IMissAremid
May 27 2009, 12:28 PM
So I can't tell from this article if it's how the questions were posed to AZ and how this was written or how this actually unfolds, but it's really disgusting if they have Nicole without any concern for this sick infant and Mia's dying child whatsoever, especially with her having just gone through the loss of a child of her own. I
These "a closer look" articles are very much 'leading the witness' - they ask VERY specific questions and almost expect the actor/actress to just complete the sentences that SOW starts. So I wouldn't read anything into the fact that something isn't mentioned, other than that it just wasn't on SOW's list of questions.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

This should be good! Thanks, Ellie!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

pspcindy
May 27 2009, 11:13 AM
Thanks Ellie.

What a surprise! Everything is still all about Nicole and what she wants. Steffy hiding the truth from EJ only means that he knows what a bad influnce this woman is on EJ. I still believe Steffy is out to punish EJ for what he did last year.
Well of course he is...he told him,,he would make him pay..and this is PERFECT...I freakin HATE this story

speechless
Member Avatar

EjsGaGirl
May 27 2009, 02:00 PM
pspcindy
May 27 2009, 11:13 AM
Thanks Ellie.

Well of course he is...he told him,,he would make him pay..and this is PERFECT...I freakin HATE this story
ITA this is all about Stefano's revenge on EJ and nothing more.

michelle
Member Avatar

How convenient that just about everyone other than EJ now knows the truth. Could they make his character any dumber? He used to be so much better, smarter and easy on the eyes.

Now he's just an obtuse, psycho, greaseball in desperate need of a hair makeover. I was watching old clips and can't believe this is the same EJ.

I blame Nicole.

mypassionispassions
Member Avatar

Does Stefano realize EJ will never forgive this betryal! I don't know when this storyline will wrap but teaming with Nicole on the baby-switch will prove to be a deal breaker.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Stefano's revenge on EJ? Didn't EJ just save his life?

I kind of lean towards Stefano being appreciative of Nicole and what she did to bring EJ his kid. Nicole lied like a Dimera and got her way underhandedly, like a Dimera. I would be totally shocked if Stefano was mad at her for what she did...it is something that Stefano/EJ would have done.

However, I love how this is turning out and can't wait to see what Stefano does with his info and his reasoning.

Thanks so much for the article!

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

mypassionispassions
May 27 2009, 07:24 PM
Does Stefano realize EJ will never forgive this betryal! I don't know when this storyline will wrap but teaming with Nicole on the baby-switch will prove to be a deal breaker.
Not necessarily!

This EJ would be thanking Stefano and Nicole for switching the babies because he got to be there in the beginning for Sydney. I can see him resenting Samantha for totally disregarding him and replacing him as a father figure to what Samantha thinks of as their biological daughter. Nicole brought them the DiMera heir.

NOW....

I can also see how EJ does resent both Stefano and Nicole for lying to the two people he trusted the most. If he's written with an insta-conscience (like the other day) then I can see EJ dumping both his daddy and his wife!

With these writers, I have no clue how EJ will react. One day he's a scary-irrational kid-yelling arrogant ass, next he's a FOTB (friends of the Bradys!)
Liz

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

I think this is just another way to control EJ.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply