Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: A Closer Look: Nicole; June 9th issue; Article Summary
Topic Started: May 27 2009, 10:46 AM (3,047 Views)
IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Liz<3Days
May 27 2009, 07:36 PM
With these writers, I have no clue how EJ will react. One day he's a scary-irrational kid-yelling arrogant ass, next he's a FOTB (friends of the Bradys!)
I definitely agree with this.

I would like to think EJ would revolt from the DiMera family as a result of finding out about Nicole and Stefano's betrayals just to give this entire sordid story some sort of payoff. Even if he's pissed at Samantha too, which he absolutely should be at least for a little while, and has no relationship with her it'd be interesting to see him try to give it a go as just a regular lawyer working with Mickey and maybe even move out of the mansion while Nicole still lives there with Stefano since she'll be staking out her claim to half the house since EJ stupidly didn't sign that pre-nup.

What I don't want to see, but what I fear will happen, is EJ will find out about the baby switch and want to tell Samantha but be successfully manipulated/blackmailed into keeping it from Samantha because of all the dirt Nicole is collecting on EJ and Stefano and that lack of a pre-nup.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Quote:

What I don't want to see, but what I fear will happen, is EJ will find out about the baby switch and want to tell Samantha but be successfully manipulated/blackmailed into keeping it from Samantha because of all the dirt Nicole is collecting on EJ and Stefano and that lack of a pre-nup.

I can see EJ being resentful at first, but Steffy can spin anything and EJ's psyche right now is being the "golden son" of the DiMeras. His resentment will stem from the fact that they crushed his Ego because they kept it from him.

I can see EJ manipulating Sami because of her deceit....not from someone manipulating HIM, but because he's dark and (I cant believe Im paraphrasing Melanie) EJ's dark is more like mental torture. He'll wait and think of the BEST way to maximize his payback!

I see the same treatment given to Nicole if/when he comes to resent her.
Liz

Livie

^imiss, how i have missed your spins..i would totally like for ej to be ruled by nicole until he decides the best way to solve it is to murder her..and find a way to blame it on stefano..now that would be a good who dunnit, and give nicole a grand exit.

UKDaysFan
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
mypassionispassions
May 27 2009, 07:24 PM
With these writers, I have no clue how EJ will react. One day he's a scary-irrational kid-yelling arrogant ass, next he's a FOTB (friends of the Bradys!)
Liz
I just assumed that his irrational behaviour is part of the s/l and has something to do with the phoenix ring. When he wears it, he's evil Ej, when he doesn't he's normal EJ?

I agree that when all is revealed EJ will hold this against Stefano and it will be one of the reasons he decides to turn his back on all things DiMeira.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
mypassionispassions
Liz
I just assumed that his irrational behaviour is part of the s/l and has something to do with the phoenix ring. When he wears it, he's evil Ej, when he doesn't he's normal EJ?

I agree that when all is revealed EJ will hold this against Stefano and it will be one of the reasons he decides to turn his back on all things DiMeira.

That's not my quote...my quote is the first one..inside the other one.
Liz
Edited by Liz<3Days, May 27 2009, 10:06 PM.

UKDaysFan
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
May 27 2009, 10:04 PM
Liz<3Days
mypassionispassions
Liz

That's not my quote...my quote is the first one..inside the other one.
Liz
Sorry Liz, I was just trying to cut down the copying but managed to stuff it up. Yep, that's my theory.....and I'm sticking to it! :biggrin:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply