Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R - Upcoming SPOILERS
Topic Started: May 28 2009, 12:16 AM (1,643 Views)
AnthonyL

http://www.kfsm.com/entertainment/sns-200905271457tmsscopsoapctnzo-a20090615may27,0,948442.story

Adam put Ashley into bed and got Nikki to leave. When Ashley confronted him, Adam convinced her it was all a dream. Ashley believed she's still pregnant, while Adam blackmailed the doctor into keeping quiet about the fact that she suffered a miscarriage. Cane became uneasy about Nina's questions concerning his past and called Langley. Daniel became the prime suspect in the murder of the fake agent. Meanwhile, the masked man who instigated the shooting had Victoria's money-filled briefcase. Mary Jane got nervous when Paul grilled her about having no identity until a few months ago, and filed a stalking charge against him. Mac finally admitted her feelings to Billy and kissed him. Coming: Mary Jane gets back at whoever she thinks is hurting her.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kachfan

Dang where is the spoiler that says she is losing or lost the baby

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Aw, I dont think they should have had her lose the baby. Makes her going through all this kinda pointless if she loses in the end.

You have to wonder how he could blackmail a doctor though, cause no matter what he's got on the doc - they could always barter for immunity in exchange for info that Adam's leaving the ranch and paying visits to him/her. Plus, you'd think Olivia'd notice since she's always around checking up on her.

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Awww....I didn't want Ashley to lose her baby. The loss of little Robert was bad enough.

Mason
Member Avatar

I knew Ashley was going to lose the baby because of Adam. He is mean, mean, mean!

MEK
Member Avatar

A spoiler from the soap magazines for the week of 6/8 says that Ashley loses the baby but Adam blackmails the doctor to tell Ashley she is still pregnant. Nikki becomes suspicious of the doctor and Adam.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Wow. These sound great!

Leia
Member Avatar

Damn Adam! This is wickedly delicious. I have no idea where it's going either!

Raspberry

Thanks for the spoilers, sounds good. I'm not happy about Ashley losing the baby. Adam has gone to dark, he's turned out to be pure evil, with none of the characteristics of Hopes good nature or kindness in him.

Julie Ann
Member Avatar

I really did not want Ashley to lose her baby. Now are we going to see Victor go into another depression like he did when Sabrina died? I don't think I could take much more of that again! I had a feeling that Mac still had some unfinished business with Billy. I thought it was too good to be true that she and Raul could be married.Looks like Cane and Lily's honeymoon is about over with Cane keeping all his secrets! I am anxiously awaiting for this storyline to become front burner-I think this is going to be good! ;) ;)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply